Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

openers for facebook

Reaction score
i don't see the girl at all. i don't have her #. saw her in the friends u might know (we actually kno each other). i sent her a request. she accepted. i wanna initiate a convo, see how far it goes, try to get a # and get a f**k close out of it.

drop any facebook open liners u might have. i usually use, "hey, wats up?" but thats kinda old and played out now. need some new shyt

naughty ninj, incog, and co do ur stuff.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are no pick up lines, she either likes you or not.

If she and her friends find you hot you can fvck close even opening with marco's bistro menu, if she accepted only out of politeness you aint getting nowhere.

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No one liners, but believe it or not writing something genuine and sweet about a post she makes on her wall usually works to get a number if you have mutual friends. Have a dialogue there if she seems interested. PM her Saying something like.

What's your number?You seem like a sweetheart...if I'm out of line apologizes ;)

Last part is to see if there is a boyfriend in play,

This is your typical Social circle game, No need for all the ****ing games in order to get a number

Also make sure your proof reading is better than your forum posting. Nothing worse than someone posting on a wall and can't ****ing proofread, and use YOU and Know correctly

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
talented_beginner said:
i don't see the girl at all. i don't have her #. saw her in the friends u might know (we actually kno each other). i sent her a request. she accepted. i wanna initiate a convo, see how far it goes, try to get a # and get a f**k close out of it.

drop any facebook open liners u might have. i usually use, "hey, wats up?" but thats kinda old and played out now. need some new shyt

naughty ninj, incog, and co do ur stuff.

Facebook can either hurt or help you depending on how good you look in your pictures, your status etc.

The only thing you can do if you think everything is up to snuff is send her a message like: (Whatever her name is) I was thinking of sending you a semi-perfect opening message, then I thought to myself...Hmmmm this little heavenly blessed beauty looks like trouble...(John) or whatever your name is.

If she replies just go into quick normal conversation and tell her to give you her number and you'll give her a call/text sometime.

If she finds you attractive enough in your pics and interesting the subtle teasing of saying she looks like trouble may pique her interest as most chicks love to giggle to that sh!t knowing you may be on to them.

You've got a 50/50 chance. She either replies or she doesn't.

I don't use Flakebook anymore. It was just to keep contacts and I already have their numbers anyway.

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hello how are you doesnt seem to work that well