Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Open large set

Shantaram

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your approach when opening a set of like 6 girls that keep saying they're out just to have a girls night?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried it alone before and there is always that one woman who is just being vocal "Who are you? What do you want? Why did you touch my friend if you don't know her?" so I find having at least a wing is a necessity

Reactions: BMX

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried it alone before and there is always that one woman who is just being vocal "Who are you? What do you want? Why did you touch my friend if you don't know her?" so I find having at least a wing is a necessity

If it happens again (and the situation doesn't look hopeful) here's a comeback response.
(assuming they are all around the same age)

Look at the girl that you like and say (within earshot of the cok-blocker) "she looks too young to be your mother, so I'm guessing that she's your protective Aunt or something?

That'll make her feel real good.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Need more information.

Are you rolling solo? How many men in your group?

A good rule is that women in groups of more than 3 are not serious about meeting men. Focus efforts on women in groups of 2-3. Very few women roll solo to bars/nightclubs. If you want to approach women solo when you are solo, focus on non-bar approaching.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your approach when opening a set of like 6 girls that keep saying they're out just to have a girls night?
Chat up everyone. Ideally, if at a bar where you are at the counter and women are leaning into you. Useless in lock down atm.

I approach in general as if I had already ****ed. I skip opens. I merge sets. I clown. I've pawned off scrubs on 10s because it's funny.

Why 6? Another mind hack is to not view it as single sets but one big massive set. Test a variety of things ie actually approach. Every set = practice.

Exercise common Sense.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you approaching them and they tell you there only out for a girls night? If that is the case, they are rejecting you and aren't interested. Do you think they would say that to Channing Tatum if he approached?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to approach without any expectation with a large group. Start by being friendly to the ENTIRE group. My experience is if you address all of them at once to begin it helps. In other words don’t hone in on the one or two women you like out of the group. They will get that you are interested eventually through your subtle cues while addressing the group. Eventually you can break off with the one you’re more interested in. Get the number quickly once they are separate because your window can close quickly once one of the others joins your conversation again.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"We're out having a ladies night" is their polite way of saying they're not interested.... No need to keep pursuing if they're politely asking to be left alone.

Shantaram

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you approaching them and they tell you there only out for a girls night? If that is the case, they are rejecting you and aren't interested. Do you think they would say that to Channing Tatum if he approached?
Great point, or Avicii