You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I've tried it alone before and there is always that one woman who is just being vocal "Who are you? What do you want? Why did you touch my friend if you don't know her?" so I find having at least a wing is a necessity
Chat up everyone. Ideally, if at a bar where you are at the counter and women are leaning into you. Useless in lock down atm.What's your approach when opening a set of like 6 girls that keep saying they're out just to have a girls night?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Are you approaching them and they tell you there only out for a girls night? If that is the case, they are rejecting you and aren't interested. Do you think they would say that to Channing Tatum if he approached?What's your approach when opening a set of like 6 girls that keep saying they're out just to have a girls night?
Great point, or AviciiAre you approaching them and they tell you there only out for a girls night? If that is the case, they are rejecting you and aren't interested. Do you think they would say that to Channing Tatum if he approached?