"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Open large set

Shantaram

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2020
Messages
34
Reaction score
4
Age
34
What's your approach when opening a set of like 6 girls that keep saying they're out just to have a girls night?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
I've tried it alone before and there is always that one woman who is just being vocal "Who are you? What do you want? Why did you touch my friend if you don't know her?" so I find having at least a wing is a necessity
 
  • Like
Reactions: BMX

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
I've tried it alone before and there is always that one woman who is just being vocal "Who are you? What do you want? Why did you touch my friend if you don't know her?" so I find having at least a wing is a necessity

If it happens again (and the situation doesn't look hopeful) here's a comeback response.
(assuming they are all around the same age)

Look at the girl that you like and say (within earshot of the cok-blocker) "she looks too young to be your mother, so I'm guessing that she's your protective Aunt or something?

That'll make her feel real good.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Need more information.

Are you rolling solo? How many men in your group?

A good rule is that women in groups of more than 3 are not serious about meeting men. Focus efforts on women in groups of 2-3. Very few women roll solo to bars/nightclubs. If you want to approach women solo when you are solo, focus on non-bar approaching.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
What's your approach when opening a set of like 6 girls that keep saying they're out just to have a girls night?
Chat up everyone. Ideally, if at a bar where you are at the counter and women are leaning into you. Useless in lock down atm.

I approach in general as if I had already ****ed. I skip opens. I merge sets. I clown. I've pawned off scrubs on 10s because it's funny.

Why 6? Another mind hack is to not view it as single sets but one big massive set. Test a variety of things ie actually approach. Every set = practice.

Exercise common Sense.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2015
Messages
1,247
Reaction score
1,060
Location
USA
What's your approach when opening a set of like 6 girls that keep saying they're out just to have a girls night?
Are you approaching them and they tell you there only out for a girls night? If that is the case, they are rejecting you and aren't interested. Do you think they would say that to Channing Tatum if he approached?
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
You need to approach without any expectation with a large group. Start by being friendly to the ENTIRE group. My experience is if you address all of them at once to begin it helps. In other words don’t hone in on the one or two women you like out of the group. They will get that you are interested eventually through your subtle cues while addressing the group. Eventually you can break off with the one you’re more interested in. Get the number quickly once they are separate because your window can close quickly once one of the others joins your conversation again.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
"We're out having a ladies night" is their polite way of saying they're not interested.... No need to keep pursuing if they're politely asking to be left alone.
 

Shantaram

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2020
Messages
34
Reaction score
4
Age
34
Are you approaching them and they tell you there only out for a girls night? If that is the case, they are rejecting you and aren't interested. Do you think they would say that to Channing Tatum if he approached?
Great point, or Avicii
 
Top