"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

oozing sexuality

gruby

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
133
Reaction score
1
Location
NYC
So i was just diagnosed by a good female friend of mine that i'm handsome and not bad looking but what i'm missing is that i'm not "oozing sexuality."

The worst thing is that she might be right. I mean i don't have much problem going out with women but unfortunately conveying to them that i "want" them is my biggest challenge.

Advice?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
What she is telling you is that you are an average looking person who is neither hot nor cold, beautiful or ugly, and that she doesn't think you live up to your potential as a man.

By the way, she might have been interested in you once. But not now apparently...
 

gruby

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
133
Reaction score
1
Location
NYC
...yeah, but then she brings up her boyfriend who supposely is "oozing sexuality" and trust me she can't be talking about looks there.
 

gruby

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
133
Reaction score
1
Location
NYC
"she doesn't think you live up to your potential as a man."

...a what?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

gruby

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
133
Reaction score
1
Location
NYC
You answer as if assumig that i want to know whether she's attracted to me. I already know she isn't. I just wanted to know what women might imply (besides stated above) when they say it (and better yet how to resolve it).
 

juanstepatatime

Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Taking her words at face value, it IS possible to act in ways that just are not sexual at all. Maybe you need to slow down some. Take longer, slower strides. Avoid short, jerky movements. How about your voice? You want a deep, rumbling bass, not a high-pitched, squeaky tenor. How do you dress? Baggy clothes that cover stuff up, or something that fits well and shows off your body (assuming you have a decent body to show). How do you look at things? Gaze at things, don't scan. Take your time looking at things that are beautiful (including women). Appreciate them with your eyes. Touch things. Feel things with your hands (including them - but not in a gropey, going-to-jail kinda way).
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
She's being nothing more than nice to you. What she says and what she actually thinks might be two diffrent things, though.

For example there might have been a time she thought you were attractive, but turned her off and she's been that way ever since or maybe she has never found you attractive.

Either way she is giving you positive feedback. I always thought there was a contradiction when a girl tells you these things, but nevertheless she is simply stating that you arn't man enough for her.

You can correct this by acting like a man.
 

gruby

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
133
Reaction score
1
Location
NYC
"Take longer, slower strides. Avoid short, jerky movements."

juanstepatatime: man, you might be onto something with this. I drink too much f uckin redbull.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
Originally posted by gruby
"Take longer, slower strides. Avoid short, jerky movements."

juanstepatatime: man, you might be onto something with this. I drink too much f uckin redbull.
That stuff is the sh!t, though.
 

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
Originally posted by gruby
"Take longer, slower strides. Avoid short, jerky movements."

juanstepatatime: man, you might be onto something with this. I drink too much f uckin redbull.
LOL

Word.(<==thats right, I went there) Everything looks good in slow motion.
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Ricky Martin, watch how these guys carry themselves. Sexuality comes by the way you move, the way you carry yourself, the vibes you send off, the way you beleive in yourself. Once you are truly comfortable with yourself, and with yourself around beautiful woman, you will start to feel the sexuality ooze out of you. Just gotta get out in that game and learn the basics first!
 
Top