Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ooooohhh sh*t!!! I cant believe this....

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much this is on a radio show where the woman has to prank phone call her husband and tell him that their 9 year old son isnt actually his and is from another guy, all in an effort to get free kanye west tickets.

My jaw completely dropped at the end, so just watch it from when the call begins (4:10) till the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRmAyyvAcZY

I just felt compelled to show you guys this I was sooo shocked lol. Just goes to show you how crazy this world can be.

premierxxx

Banned
Reaction score
I pretty much don't watch TV or listen to radio, or go out to movies. As of lately, about 1 year ago, the whole hell broke loose and all the bad entertainment made its way onto our television, radio, and movie theaters. This act is also related to police officers going nuts shooting and tasering old, young, and the innocent throughout the country.

I limit myself to Speed tv, UFC and a fishing show on VS, and an occasional nature show on natgeo and animal planet. As long as programming don't include any bs intended to sway my balance with nature through political and religious propaganda.

P.S. A lot of that sh1t is staged, just like a theatrical play.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol just 1 year ago? Not 2, or 5, or since 2000? oook

ps there are awesome movies being made, dont be a ****

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
premierxxx said:
I pretty much don't watch TV or listen to radio, or go out to movies. As of lately, about 1 year ago, the whole hell broke loose and all the bad entertainment made its way onto our television, radio, and movie theaters. This act is also related to police officers going nuts shooting and tasering old, young, and the innocent throughout the country.

I limit myself to Speed tv, UFC and a fishing show on VS, and an occasional nature show on natgeo and animal planet. As long as programming don't include any bs intended to sway my balance with nature through political and religious propaganda.

P.S. A lot of that sh1t is staged, just like a theatrical play.

Amen.