"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

oooh she's jealous NOW!!

edgewater

Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
This girl, who I have come close to a few times (HB9.5 - no ****) has after 2 months of me not seeing/talking to her, sent me an email saying she still loves me but finds herself withdrawing from guys when they do too many nice things for her and she doesn't want to hurt me until she gets over this problem!

Now this is quite funny because around the time I was seeing her I was a COMPLETE AFC. (yes I even did the flowers and paper hearts when she started withdrawing from me - feel for me guys). Little does she know she wont be able to get over this feature because in the end - she's a woman!

Now, you all ask me, how did you get this chick in the first place if I'm such a chump? Well the truth is I used to be the quintessential DJ! WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING IT. I had her OBSESSED with me before I gave in to her. Woops.

Anyways I spun her an email back saying that what she is telling me isn't really news and I feel that theres something else she wants to tell me? eg LJBF (I know she doesn't want this tho ;)). I wrote back a sorta c/f but understanding yet sexy email (was a real piece of work) telling her that as much as she is so compatible for me, I'm not gonna wait around forever for someone who doesn't want my company - even they do tell me they love me.

Anyways the next time we IM'd she invites her HB8 cousin to the conversation. This is the same **** she used to do when she was avoiding talking to me. This time however I grasp the opportunity and start chatting her cousin up. HB9.5 soon leaves the conversation. Since that night a few nights ago, her HB8 cousin is constantly flirting with me - and HB9.5 is VERY JEALOUS. This is probably because they live in the same house and she can see her cousin grinning away when I'm talking to her. I saw her tell a friend of mine "he's flirting with my cousin:/". I did some neg hits on her (she didn't tell me her cousin was living her) so I told her her cousing told me she farts in her sleep. She didn't find this amusing. Another night I sent a message "I'm flirting with you cousing! She started it! and she replied "no comment" and went offline. I'll probably rot in hell for this.

But this brings me to the point - I want HB9.5 back. I still feel so strongly for her but I hide it well nowadays. Right now she is very jealous and pissed off with me. I need to establish a connection to her again but I am not doing the "im sorry" rap because I have done nothing wrong here! She flirted with me friends in front of me to piss me off too.

How should I approach this?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Beatflux

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Location
Aurora, CO, USA
Let her compete for you. You're the prize! Girls want what they have to work for. Good luck and have fun!;)
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Jealousy is a weak skill boy.

For it is low. But remember this. She's interrested in the competition, not you. IF ever she has you, she WILL drop you!
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
The jealousy angle can work sometimes, but it sounds to me like you took things a little too far. I think you should tone down flirting with the cousin and just get back to the HB9.5 if that's who you really want.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Can i ask a question, is most of this being done through IM, get out there in the real world for flirting. IM is good for intros and setting the scene but you need to irl as soon as possible.
Why is she pissed off, come back from an angle whereby you are not angry with her and dont let her be angry with you.


Best tip = JUST ASK HER OUT, it sounds like you have set too long prepping her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top