Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Only want sex...

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you deal with girls who say, "All you want is sex." This girl I fvcked about 5 times, said I was using her for sex. She said I could not screw another women. She told a bunch of people I know she said I was evil and such. Since she had a big mouth, the people who listened to her think I am an asxhole. What should I do?

Chromeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
are you still seeing or trying to see this girl? If she is being ridiculous drop her, that right there proves you werent just using her for sex.

If you still want to see her, tell her you want to keep seeing her but you dont jump into relationships and she has to deserve the privilege to be called your girl friend and her talking sh!t about you aint earning her any points. So she better shape up or your done with it.

TheJazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to eff off. And to the people who think you're a jerk, tell them they should know better who to trust and that they can believe what/who they want to - but you know who you are, and go about your business. Simple & easy.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely nothing. Keep doing what you're doing.

Do not indicate any emotional rise from her little temper tantrum. Simply ignore, or laugh it off.

While you think this may be "destroying your reputation" it really isn't. Deep down, every woman secretly wants a player. This girl doesn't know it but all she is doing is INCREASING your value every time she says a word about you. Don't agitate it, just let her do her thing. You are a MAN. We men are sexual beings, there is no shame in wanting sex. This is how we are biologically programmed.

If you aren't dating her then fvck as many woman as you want.

-Scars