Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Only looking for girls is a success buster for me

Old Balls

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out today for the specific purpose to look for girls to test out some direct openers I have been contemplating on using. I didn't have anything else to do today so I thought I would see if I could find find a willing participant for a game of the ol' in 'n out.

I was on the prowl. I went to the local honey hole (large retail establishment) which is a mile away from my house. I didn't need any items from this place mind you. I was going for one purpose, and one purpose alone. To look for attractive girls to play obgyn with.

I was doing nothing but scanning the scene for approachable hotties and going over the schematics of my future approaches. I was only looking for the hottest and most accessible targets I could find. As I walked through the place I was getting eye contact with a lot of ladies (of all ages, shapes and sizes) but it seemed like they all could read my mind. They would look away very quickly and not come back for seconds, ever. There was even an aire of dismissal with these glances. These weren't even hotties I would approach anyway. I felt like they really could read my mind because I never get this reaction.

When I did see an approachable target from afar, I found my heartbeat raise and then the self-talk about my approach started up. I was suddenly second guessing if I should go as direct as I had planned on. I made some comment "don't think too hard about it" as she was contemplating an item of clothing as I passed by, she laughed and I kept walking. WTF, this was not the "opener" I wanted to try. She was open for business for a chat at least and I didn't stop. And she fit the parameters physically of who I would play the ol' in n' out with. I can't believe I didn't stop my feet. Regret hit me hard after this. As I was deep in regret, guess what instantly happens? Yup. You wouldn't believe how hot and how fast the next 2 opportunities I pvssed out on were. It all happened within 30 seconds.

Also, when I did bite the bullet and finally made an approach (as I was having elevated AA because I saw her too far in advance) I quietly and nervously quivered my opener and got an awkward "Thank You" and no open body language as an invite to further the interaction. I feebly spat out my follow up and she just gave curt and non engaging answers. There was another shopper in the aisle btw. I cut bait and left her alone. I didn't even look for any more targets.

I made every possible mistake you can make from start to finish.

Now let me tell you what usually happens at this same place when wanting to find girls to play the ol' in 'n out is not my main focus.

I go to the honey hole establishment to grab something I need. I don't go to specifically find girls. As I walk through the place, I'm thinking about where I should go to get the items I came for and/or usually something related to my business or personal life. I get eye contact from all ages, shapes and sizes. The eye contact usually comes with a smile. I reciprocate with a smile and a quick greeting or nod as I pass by. I love a pretty smile. My smile is genuine but I don't have that killer smile but it's not goofy either.

Is most of the eye contact I'm getting necessarily sexual in nature? It happens, but usually from the hungry hungry hippos. But I do find that some of the eye contact I get is the deer in headlight look. You know that feeling when someone is looking at you and turn and sure as hell there is? Like when we get busted for staring. Also, I can usually tell when a girl is purposely not looking directly at me but has me in her peripheral vision. If I'm not too far up my own a$$ and really pay attention, I'm standing next to them or them next to me in no time flat and something comes out my mouth (never theirs btw) that leads to a conversation, or sometimes not. Or sometimes I don't do sh!t. It never matters. I never have the feeling of regret because I'm not actively searching for someone do do the ol' in 'n out with.

Sometimes I make a passing comment on how "I love that color on you" or "I love that blouse, it reminds me of being on vacation" or whatever comes to mind in the moment, as cringe-worthy it may be I usually gets a positive reaction. I have even gone as far as saying some pretty direct things regarding how I think they look in those yoga pants. They love this. This has lead to some great interactions when I could hold the line. Sometimes I can't and the conversation eventually falls flat. Or there has been times when I started sweating and blushing out so I prematurely ejected myself. I've gotten some weird looks, but no one has ever went #metoo on me.

These are comments made to anyone approachable or not. I will say the direct comments are rare for me, but they have produced the most fruit. I still have nice guy syndrome and as you can tell by my AA and blushing out, I have some internal issues as well. I find this happens when the conversation is turned towards me and I'm in the spotlight early in the conversation. I can usually get past it if I just stay put and look deeply into the color of her eyes when I speak and listen and keep the convo on her in a non-interview way. I've even had it not happen at all. And eventually I've played a few games of the ol' in 'n out with some of these willing participants along the way (never same day, mainly from dates down the road).

But these things happen when I'm not trying to strong-arm the universe into giving me what I want by reciting a list of what I'm going to say and how I'm going to say it, to the hottest thing I can find, as my sole purpose. Which may just mean that I'm a pvssy. But I want to be able to do this. When I go only for for pvssy, I'm defeated. When I go for milk, I'm a god. I like pvssy more than milk however.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have a friend's dog you can walk? (assuming you don't have one of your own)

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I go only for for pvssy, I'm defeated. When I go for milk, I'm a god. I like pvssy more than milk however.
But pvssy cats LOVE milk - So get the milk first and then the pvssy will come!

Don't be on the lookout for females, just be real and do your thing with style and confidence so they will notice you!