jaybeezi
Don Juan
Havent been here for a little while, but after I started coming here I have gone out with a few girls, and so far they are all crazy. Girl #1 (the reason I came here),(oneitis) anyway, we talked, she asked for my #, called me, asked me to go out, we met at a club, she danced with everyone but me. This got me seriously upset, I decided not to let females have so much control over my emotions.
We talked a week later, and she told me she was moving 3 hrs away, I later found out she was still here for at least 2 weeks after that. She calls me a month later and tells me she is moving back. (I dont think she ever moved) I ask her to go out for lunch, plans get messed up, and we dont go, instead going on a walk through the park, which sucked, it was so boring. She didnt call back. Untill 2 months later at 1am, just to talk, for 45 min.
Girl #2 (28 years old by the way) By this time I have actually made good on not letting them get to me. I see her at a club, her friends tell me she wants to dance with me so we dance, she invites me to a party the next night, I go, her ex-bf shows up, says something stupid to her, she goes outside, we leave, whatever. Over the next 3 weeks she called me pretty much everyday wanting to talk for hours, ughh. I barely answered the phone.
I find out she had gotten back together with her ex for a week after the party. Someone told him that me and her were going out all the time (not true), and she told him I was her Bf, so now he wants to fight me, and I decide that this whole thing sucks, and tell her that it is not going to work, she apologizes for anything she did, and tells me she will not call me anymore.
She calls me 2 days later and asks me about something, then proceed's to BEG to let her go to a car show with me.
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease let me go, I dont have any friends, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease. "um, ya i'll call u"
Girl # 3. Finally a normal girl, with a good head on her shoulders.
In college, a bio/pre-med major, smart, funny, nice person, and she's cute. I find out from mutual friends that she really really likes me, and is smiling all day after talking to me, sounds good right. She invites me to the "Penguin Ball" at her college, and we go. She ignores me the whole night. I later find out she liked some guy and I didnt like her, but then found out I was talking to her, and started talking to her. whatever.
As far as I can tell they are all insane.
We talked a week later, and she told me she was moving 3 hrs away, I later found out she was still here for at least 2 weeks after that. She calls me a month later and tells me she is moving back. (I dont think she ever moved) I ask her to go out for lunch, plans get messed up, and we dont go, instead going on a walk through the park, which sucked, it was so boring. She didnt call back. Untill 2 months later at 1am, just to talk, for 45 min.
Girl #2 (28 years old by the way) By this time I have actually made good on not letting them get to me. I see her at a club, her friends tell me she wants to dance with me so we dance, she invites me to a party the next night, I go, her ex-bf shows up, says something stupid to her, she goes outside, we leave, whatever. Over the next 3 weeks she called me pretty much everyday wanting to talk for hours, ughh. I barely answered the phone.
I find out she had gotten back together with her ex for a week after the party. Someone told him that me and her were going out all the time (not true), and she told him I was her Bf, so now he wants to fight me, and I decide that this whole thing sucks, and tell her that it is not going to work, she apologizes for anything she did, and tells me she will not call me anymore.
She calls me 2 days later and asks me about something, then proceed's to BEG to let her go to a car show with me.
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease let me go, I dont have any friends, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease. "um, ya i'll call u"
Girl # 3. Finally a normal girl, with a good head on her shoulders.
In college, a bio/pre-med major, smart, funny, nice person, and she's cute. I find out from mutual friends that she really really likes me, and is smiling all day after talking to me, sounds good right. She invites me to the "Penguin Ball" at her college, and we go. She ignores me the whole night. I later find out she liked some guy and I didnt like her, but then found out I was talking to her, and started talking to her. whatever.
As far as I can tell they are all insane.