Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Only Approach with signs of interest? For seasoned Don Juans

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually approach anything to push out of my comfort zone. However I would like to cut down on bad numbers and flakes.

Is it wise to only approach women after signs such as prolonged eye contact, proximity etc?

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends. If I am in the gym I usually only approach girls who stare at me (most do ;)). If I'm walking outside, in the park/mall or whatever you don't really have time to see if the girl has a high IL or not. If you want to reduce number of flakes, then by all means go ahead. However, you will manage to do a lot less approaches that way.

Approaching 100 women is better than approaching 10 in the long run. If you are afraid of flakes, just double date or triple date just to be sure.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you approach women who show interest i.e. eye contact, smiling. Then in theory its gonna be easier to get there number. However in reality we know it's how you hold yourself, how confident you are during the approach which can affect getting the number. If the initial interests there and you do well in an approach, make her laugh and leave her wondering about you then yeah, the girls gonna be less of a flake risk, because she's maintained interest throughout.

If interest grows throughout the conversation... great!

If interest seems to decrease throughout the conversation... She will probably flake or give you a duff number!