Online Woman Are Immoral Scum Bags!!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're still way too eager.

Why did you accept a counter offer for the next day? You counter her counter-offer, by pushing it out. You're just another weak guy she can jerk around. She's at home laughing at you.

You set the agenda.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to learn to give no fvcks. I know that's easier said than done.

With OLD you've got to adopt the mindset that she's going to be a transfer, her pictures are old, overweight, etc.

Give no fvcks. Don't invest something that still is nothing.

Josh Stiles

Don Juan
Reaction score
One word: Needy.

The #1 key to getting laid a lot: Don't be needy.

BE THE MAN OF AFFLUENCE AND ABUNDANCE.
Instead you should be setting the timetable - not her, she says tonight - you say next week, she cancels a date - you ignore her, she says "I want you now" - you say "no too busy", she says buy me dinner - you say no. She says...Can you come over tonight, you say.."lets do it another time" You must not give two fvcks about her.
You make her wet and crave you by -- blowing her off, cancelling dates, ending dates, ending phone calls, pushing her away, running from her, setting dates with other women, controlling her, not caring about her -- until she is begging you.

Everything you did made her vagina dry. Turn in your mancard until you can control your penis. If you don't get control of it then its similar to a crackhead desperate for the next hit. GET SELF-CONTROL. Operate from strength.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why did you qualify it by saying "online" women.

What about all the other ones?

And, btw.... notice that this is despite of all your muscles. So all of those telling me to "get in the gym" are leading me down a pointless path.

Truthfully, I don't think there really is any way to gain power over females in this post-feminist society. It's sad but probably true. They can act however they want with no repercussions.

Last edited:

Josh Stiles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Soulforge,

The problem isn't that women are scumbags. The problem is never women. The problem is: YOU.
Can you handle a woman? Can you get a woman chasing you? Can you get a woman to open her legs for you within two hours of the date? Can you close the deal with her quickly? If you can---then you can handle a woman with ease. An expert in female psychology.
If you can't handle a woman then you need to work on your self-worth and build up your emotional and mental strength to handle them.

Big deal that you got 4 phone numbers and that you have physical muscle. That will not get you laid. Some regular dude will be pounding her in the bathroom that night after she gives you her phone number. What is more important? Sex close or number close? I will let you decide.

BOYS NEED SEX BADLY. They will do whatever it takes to get laid. Lift weights, look good, smell good, wear the best clothes. All needy behaviors towards a woman.
A boy gets needy, desperate, jumps through hoops, jumps when she says "jump!", Showering, shaving, getting dressed and preparing for the date because you both agreed on a time/place is in itself BEING NEEDY. Stop doing that. Only boys do that. Your frame should be ---"I don't feel like meeting this nasty ho tonight."
You see when boys need sex--they get flaked on, they get cancelled on, they get handed lame excuses, their car breaks down, yadda, yadda, yadda, they get mistreated by women, their penis gets no action, they get strung along------all because they need sex so bad. Then their ego gets bent and they have to get other phone numbers to show her I am worthy. Hence, you become like a frustrated boy with a broken toy.

MEN NEVER NEED SEX. The more control over your penis the more you take away her power. Real men share their women with other men. They let her go free. A man lets his girl fvck other guys and it shouldn't bother him at all.
Sometimes I tell a girl to go out with another man to give myself a break. But if you are too insecure about doing that --- than tell her to go have fun with her girlfriends. It jolts women and they want you more. It is because you are a strong, secure man who doesn't need her or satisfies you.
In regards to dating? I never prepare myself before a date. Never.
Instead, I am lying on the couch in my shorts and tshirt when I am supposed to be meeting her at 7pm. I don't get my lazy self off the couch until she texts me and says.."I am here waiting for you where are you?" At that point I drag myself off the couch and drive to the bar to meet her with very little effort and investment. I show up 20 minutes late and tell her traffic was bad or say I got lost. After about an hour, I am banging her in my car.
So much for not caring about her time or looking my best when I show up. Nor do I care what she thinks of me.

Forget about building muscles to attract woman -- that's a waste of time and effort. Build muscles for fitness not to impress women. If you want to get laid like a rockstar you need to workout your emotional muscles instead. Everything you have been taught about women - must look handsome, must build muscles, must be a good guy rarely gets you laid--especially if you don't have the emotional strength to back it up.
Its your emotional and mental strength that produces the most amazing results with women. Be deeply secure within yourself. Never let them push you off center. If she cancels a date it shouldn't faze you at all. Don't even respond to it. Would it matter if she cancelled if you had two other dates that night? You should be happy she bailed.
You must have the emotional and mental strength that you are VERY WORTHY and that you ABSOLUTELY DO NO WANT HER and could care less.
It is about denying them d1ck, not being needy, walking out on them, cancelling dates, not caring, blowing them off, not being horny for her, not giving her any power. That is when her panties come off easily.
For an experiment - stop lifting weights, dress sloppy, eat whatever you want, don't shave. Work on your inner strength, your inner happiness, learn to fall in love with all flaws. Get deeply secure in yourself, learn to laugh at rejection.
Learn to stop focusing on your outer appearance and focus deeply in your emotional strength. When you really let go and you no longer crave sex---- If you can do that -- you will have women lined up ready to fvck you anytime, anywhere.

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soulforge,

The problem isn't that women are scumbags. The problem is never women. The problem is: YOU.
Can you handle a woman? Can you get a woman chasing you? Can you get a woman to open her legs for you within two hours of the date? Can you close the deal with her quickly? If you can---then you can handle a woman with ease. An expert in female psychology.
If you can't handle a woman then you need to work on your self-worth and build up your emotional and mental strength to handle them.

Big deal that you got 4 phone numbers and that you have physical muscle. That will not get you laid. Some regular dude will be pounding her in the bathroom that night after she gives you her phone number. What is more important? Sex close or number close? I will let you decide.

BOYS NEED SEX BADLY. They will do whatever it takes to get laid. Lift weights, look good, smell good, wear the best clothes. All needy behaviors towards a woman.
A boy gets needy, desperate, jumps through hoops, jumps when she says "jump!", Showering, shaving, getting dressed and preparing for the date because you both agreed on a time/place is in itself BEING NEEDY. Stop doing that. Only boys do that. Your frame should be ---"I don't feel like meeting this nasty ho tonight."
You see when boys need sex--they get flaked on, they get cancelled on, they get handed lame excuses, their car breaks down, yadda, yadda, yadda, they get mistreated by women, their penis gets no action, they get strung along------all because they need sex so bad. Then their ego gets bent and they have to get other phone numbers to show her I am worthy. Hence, you become like a frustrated boy with a broken toy.

MEN NEVER NEED SEX. The more control over your penis the more you take away her power. Real men share their women with other men. They let her go free. A man lets his girl fvck other guys and it shouldn't bother him at all.
Sometimes I tell a girl to go out with another man to give myself a break. But if you are too insecure about doing that --- than tell her to go have fun with her girlfriends. It jolts women and they want you more. It is because you are a strong, secure man who doesn't need her or satisfies you.
Instead, I am lying on the couch in my shorts and tshirt when I am supposed to be meeting her at 7pm. I don't get my lazy self off the couch until she texts me and says.."I am here waiting for you where are you?" At that point I drag myself off the couch and drive to the bar to meet her with very little effort and investment. I show up 20 minutes late and tell her traffic was bad or say I got lost. After about an hour, I am banging her in my car.
So much for not caring about her time or looking my best when I show up. Nor do I care what she thinks of me.

Forget about building muscles to attract woman -- that's a waste of time and effort. Build muscles for fitness not to impress women. If you want to get laid like a rockstar you need to workout your emotional muscles instead. Everything you have been taught about women - must look handsome, must build muscles, must be a good guy rarely gets you laid--especially if you don't have the emotional strength to back it up.
Its your emotional and mental strength that produces the most amazing results with women. Be deeply secure within yourself. Never let them push you off center. If she cancels a date it shouldn't faze you at all. Don't even respond to it. Would it matter if she cancelled if you had two other dates that night? You should be happy she bailed.
You must have the emotional and mental strength that you are VERY WORTHY and that you ABSOLUTELY DO NO WANT HER and could care less.
It is about denying them d1ck, not being needy, walking out on them, cancelling dates, not caring, blowing them off, not being horny for her, not giving her any power. That is when her panties come off easily.
For an experiment - stop lifting weights, dress sloppy, eat whatever you want, don't shave. Work on your inner strength, your inner happiness, learn to fall in love with all flaws. Get deeply secure in yourself, learn to laugh at rejection.
Learn to stop focusing on your outer appearance and focus deeply in your emotional strength. When you really let go and you no longer crave sex---- If you can do that -- you will have women lined up ready to fvck you anytime, anywhere.
WTF?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soulforge,

Well this was refreshing

Meektrop

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys need to learn that OLD is for perving out I send a few b1tches my **** pick fully erect before even a hello and i never fail to get a response XD

Reaction score
You guys need to learn that OLD is for perving out I send a few b1tches my **** pick fully erect before even a hello and i never fail to get a response XD
Really? What site? Are you hung? Are you white or black?

I thought sex talk would get you kicked off POF?

Meektrop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I'll try it.

Do you think a 5.5" white c0ck would work?

I've been on sites like Fling.com and barely get anything.

Rotfl 5.5?????? Are you serious???? No wonder why you always talk about your financial success!!!!

Reaction score
Rotfl 5.5?????? Are you serious???? No wonder why you always talk about your financial success!!!!
Girth is good, though. I wear Magnums. Stamina is even better. I've never had complaints. The girl I was with from March - June told her friends I was good.

190cmofcancer

Banned
Reaction score
Soulforge,

i agree with last point. but whats wrong with showering shoving dressing good and doing muscles? as you said you can train for yourself. not for women

i often get attention of lower quality girls after i spend time texting with them. i just reply less than they do, they are sort of desperated, but I dont do it on purpose, i just like the attention, or when bored, I reply. my attitude towards them is no****sgiven because they are ugly, so if someone was to have the same attitude toward better looking woman id could work gold

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dam dude the man just seeking advice
Thats a little over the top and a reach on the guy. What the hell?
Exactly man.. first of all pretty much every online girl I ever met, I banged her either on the first date, or the next date..

As for building muscle? totally confused.. I've been training, lifting weights since age 18, never have done it just for the sake of getting woman..

Anyone who is serious about bodybuilding understands, how lifting benefits improves your life in so many ways..

Extra attention from the females is just a by product.

I suppose from here on, I best laze around in a dirty pair of shorts, till maybe 5 minutes to the date, then MAYBE take a shower, turn up 20mins late and hopefully bang her within an hour

Some dudes just live in a sheer fantasy land..

Josh Stiles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Until you can bang over 100 women from Online Dating in less than 2 years, then my hat's off to you.

Showering and shaving to get laid is needy. Men shower and shave for hygiene only.
Lifting weights is a waste of time. If a person can do functional things like stand up, lift a heavy box over my head, drive a car, walk, run, move furniture, get laid then no one needs to lift weights. Building muscles is an ego trip to curb deep rooted insecurities If you want full health benefits--- train for heart and lungs which is essentially cardiovascular exercise.

My friend is a cuck.....his girlfriend dumped him because he was very insecure about being fat.(200lbs) Guess what? She is now dating a fatter guy(250lbs) because he is more "secure" in himself(emotional strength).The irony is that she is hot.

Last edited:

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i had a date with this girl from pof yesterday, last minute she cancelled and gave me some bull crap about her car breaking down..

She then made a counter offer to meet today at 5pm.. She even sent me a text confirming the date at 5pm

I got ready, dressed, shaved, showered etc... She the cancelled over some pretty lie, just 30 minutes before the day..

I swear they do it JUST FOR FUN they have no intention of meeting, but these woman are so fuking pathetic uncaring of other peoples time, so inconsiderate of other people's feelings..

They simply don't give a fuk.. Why would a grown ass woman behave like this?

I don't blame guys for treating these online girls like *** DUMPSTERS

That is all they deserve.. Rant over lol
It validates their self esteem needs to feel wanted/desired, especially by men willing to put up with B.S. to see them.

In a way, they're already using these men as emotional tampons before they even meet with them.

Josh Stiles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just outsmart them by being secure in yourself. She can't get under your skin.
You must have the mental and emotional strength of a rock.
Women aren't looking for cucks/simps/white knights/manginas/emasculated men/insecure men/bodybuilders/rich men/goodlooking men..
They are looking for men who know what they want in life, are deeply secure and have high emotional strength. That sh*t is like kryptonite to women.

ACCEPT YOURSELF AND BE DEEPLY SECURE

Zero neediness – You don't need anyone to satisfy you.
Zero insecurities – Don't care about your height, balding head, bad skin - whatever insecurity you have eliminate.
Zero jealousy – You share all women with men (law of abundance). Push her away. Tell her to date other men and have fun.
Zero anger – Never show anger towards a woman because it shows you care. Don't be emotionally invested in her (detached) She can't play you.
Zero caring – Don't care if you get laid or not. Don't care of the outcome, don't care what she thinks of you.
Zero fear – Approaching and not giving a fvck what she thinks of you.

When you are a secure man - you become a hot man.

Do you think Clint Eastwood would say..."All women are Immoral Scumbags!!"?
Eastwood never let a woman get under his skin. He was calm. He had high emotional strength. Eastwood wasn't a weightlifter. He impressed you with his mental strength. When he walked into a bar he was the sh*t and he knew it. This is what women crave.

Last edited: