Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online/texting game

Shantaram

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find complicated to convey emotions and subtleties through text and/or audios during the pandemic. Any books, programs on the topic? Or recommendations, what should be the aim if the girl clearly specified that she is not sending any nudes or engaging in sexual stuff online?
Cheers.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Dude who cares about whether they send nudes or not? Are you going to bang their picture?

The only thing that matters is getting them to meet up in person. That part I am exceptional at...I almost never get flakes and have them excited to meet up. I tend to text more than most but always have it be interesting and fun and they are excited to meet.

In person I haven't been doing so great lately(but used to do well) but I am working on resolving that...

Shantaram

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh mate, my bad, the context is that I cannot meet the girl in person, in my country it's impossible,she lives in a different province. Also, I'm texting and meeting other girls that are near as well, and(probably my beta mind playing tricks on me) this particular girl is the most interesting.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long Distance Relationships are a waste of time.

This thought process should be dedicated solely to women who are able to meet you conveniently.

Are you trying to get money out of her?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Surprised u don't like sending audio messages, I love doing that and girls always send one back

Shantaram

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long Distance Relationships are a waste of time.

This thought process should be dedicated solely to women who are able to meet you conveniently.

Are you trying to get money out of her?
Hahaha not particularly man, even tho she's actually wealthy for a country like mine. Thing is I'm moving to her hometown after the pandemic. The objective is to keep that spark until I'm there and solely by texting and videocalls and that stuff cause I can't see her now.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha not particularly man, even tho she's actually wealthy for a country like mine. Thing is I'm moving to her hometown after the pandemic. The objective is to keep that spark until I'm there and solely by texting and videocalls and that stuff cause I can't see her now.
Here is the thing: When you have to say "Sex is not on the table" what she means, is sex is not on the table for you specifically.

When she mentions she does not do something, always preface that statement with "The fact she is even making this statement, speaks to the fact that for some men, she will break this rule."

When she says "I dont" that is a red flag. "I can't" is different.

You sound like you have this under control, good luck.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the thing: When you have to say "Sex is not on the table" what she means, is sex is not on the table for you specifically.

When she mentions she does not do something, always preface that statement with "The fact she is even making this statement, speaks to the fact that for some men, she will break this rule."

When she says "I dont" that is a red flag. "I can't" is different.

You sound like you have this under control, good luck.
Actually, when a woman tells me "we're not gonna have sex tonight" I can be pretty sure we will have sex tonight.

As to the OP, you're probably better off forgeting about her until you move there and YOU KNOW IT.
If you really have other options nearby, pursue them. Or find others if they're not interesting enough.
Long-distance is a waste of your time and the pandemic might not be over too soon.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, when a woman tells me "we're not gonna have sex tonight" I can be pretty sure we will have sex tonight.
What did this add to your post? I dont see a reason for this to be included, you provide no reasoning or explanation.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did this add to your post? I dont see a reason for this to be included, you provide no reasoning or explanation.
When she says sth like that she probably has already sex with you in her mind. If she doesnt see you in a sexual context, she will avoid sex as topic.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she says sth like that she probably has already sex with you in her mind. If she doesnt see you in a sexual context, she will avoid sex as topic.
In an actual conversation, sure, but that is outside the context of the thread.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Honestly you are probably hurting yourself more than helping yourself doing that. You would think that works well but it actually doesn't...usually the longer you talk without meeting up the worse it is because the person develops a mental image of who you are and if you don't match up to it in person then they can't reconcile that. When you don't interact with them that much then they can't build up this image of you and they are much more open to how you are in person.

Personally I have tried this a few times and it never panned out.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly you are probably hurting yourself more than helping yourself doing that. You would think that works well but it actually doesn't...usually the longer you talk without meeting up the worse it is because the person develops a mental image of who you are and if you don't match up to it in person then they can't reconcile that. When you don't interact with them that much then they can't build up this image of you and they are much more open to how you are in person.

Personally I have tried this a few times and it never panned out.
I wouldn't say never, but most times. I agree, it's a bad idea. Meet other women.

Shantaram

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say never, but most times. I agree, it's a bad idea. Meet other women.
Thanks pals, however as I mentioned, I CANNOT MEET UP WITH ANYONE BECAUSE OF COVID AND MY COUNTRY'S STRICT LAWS. I mentioned that a date is arranged once covid is gone, our date is already planned but I CAN'T MEET UP not only with her but any other women