"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Online/texting game

Shantaram

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2020
Messages
34
Reaction score
4
Age
34
I find complicated to convey emotions and subtleties through text and/or audios during the pandemic. Any books, programs on the topic? Or recommendations, what should be the aim if the girl clearly specified that she is not sending any nudes or engaging in sexual stuff online?
Cheers.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,093
Dude who cares about whether they send nudes or not? Are you going to bang their picture?

The only thing that matters is getting them to meet up in person. That part I am exceptional at...I almost never get flakes and have them excited to meet up. I tend to text more than most but always have it be interesting and fun and they are excited to meet.

In person I haven't been doing so great lately(but used to do well) but I am working on resolving that...
 

Shantaram

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2020
Messages
34
Reaction score
4
Age
34
Oh mate, my bad, the context is that I cannot meet the girl in person, in my country it's impossible,she lives in a different province. Also, I'm texting and meeting other girls that are near as well, and(probably my beta mind playing tricks on me) this particular girl is the most interesting.
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Long Distance Relationships are a waste of time.

This thought process should be dedicated solely to women who are able to meet you conveniently.

Are you trying to get money out of her?
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Surprised u don't like sending audio messages, I love doing that and girls always send one back
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Shantaram

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2020
Messages
34
Reaction score
4
Age
34
Long Distance Relationships are a waste of time.

This thought process should be dedicated solely to women who are able to meet you conveniently.

Are you trying to get money out of her?
Hahaha not particularly man, even tho she's actually wealthy for a country like mine. Thing is I'm moving to her hometown after the pandemic. The objective is to keep that spark until I'm there and solely by texting and videocalls and that stuff cause I can't see her now.
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Hahaha not particularly man, even tho she's actually wealthy for a country like mine. Thing is I'm moving to her hometown after the pandemic. The objective is to keep that spark until I'm there and solely by texting and videocalls and that stuff cause I can't see her now.
Here is the thing: When you have to say "Sex is not on the table" what she means, is sex is not on the table for you specifically.

When she mentions she does not do something, always preface that statement with "The fact she is even making this statement, speaks to the fact that for some men, she will break this rule."

When she says "I dont" that is a red flag. "I can't" is different.

You sound like you have this under control, good luck.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Here is the thing: When you have to say "Sex is not on the table" what she means, is sex is not on the table for you specifically.

When she mentions she does not do something, always preface that statement with "The fact she is even making this statement, speaks to the fact that for some men, she will break this rule."

When she says "I dont" that is a red flag. "I can't" is different.

You sound like you have this under control, good luck.
Actually, when a woman tells me "we're not gonna have sex tonight" I can be pretty sure we will have sex tonight.

As to the OP, you're probably better off forgeting about her until you move there and YOU KNOW IT.
If you really have other options nearby, pursue them. Or find others if they're not interesting enough.
Long-distance is a waste of your time and the pandemic might not be over too soon.
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Actually, when a woman tells me "we're not gonna have sex tonight" I can be pretty sure we will have sex tonight.
What did this add to your post? I dont see a reason for this to be included, you provide no reasoning or explanation.
 

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
What did this add to your post? I dont see a reason for this to be included, you provide no reasoning or explanation.
When she says sth like that she probably has already sex with you in her mind. If she doesnt see you in a sexual context, she will avoid sex as topic.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
When she says sth like that she probably has already sex with you in her mind. If she doesnt see you in a sexual context, she will avoid sex as topic.
In an actual conversation, sure, but that is outside the context of the thread.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,093
Hahaha not particularly man, even tho she's actually wealthy for a country like mine. Thing is I'm moving to her hometown after the pandemic. The objective is to keep that spark until I'm there and solely by texting and videocalls and that stuff cause I can't see her now.
Honestly you are probably hurting yourself more than helping yourself doing that. You would think that works well but it actually doesn't...usually the longer you talk without meeting up the worse it is because the person develops a mental image of who you are and if you don't match up to it in person then they can't reconcile that. When you don't interact with them that much then they can't build up this image of you and they are much more open to how you are in person.


Personally I have tried this a few times and it never panned out.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Honestly you are probably hurting yourself more than helping yourself doing that. You would think that works well but it actually doesn't...usually the longer you talk without meeting up the worse it is because the person develops a mental image of who you are and if you don't match up to it in person then they can't reconcile that. When you don't interact with them that much then they can't build up this image of you and they are much more open to how you are in person.


Personally I have tried this a few times and it never panned out.
I wouldn't say never, but most times. I agree, it's a bad idea. Meet other women.
 

Shantaram

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2020
Messages
34
Reaction score
4
Age
34
I wouldn't say never, but most times. I agree, it's a bad idea. Meet other women.
Thanks pals, however as I mentioned, I CANNOT MEET UP WITH ANYONE BECAUSE OF COVID AND MY COUNTRY'S STRICT LAWS. I mentioned that a date is arranged once covid is gone, our date is already planned but I CAN'T MEET UP not only with her but any other women
 
Top