Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online Profile Pics READ THIS.....

gixxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, guys, here's some killer data for you.

Had a friend snap a bunch of pics of me last week. I'm wearing a leather motorcycle jacket and sitting on my bike. I deliberately concentrated on feeling like a ****y d!ck in most of the pics but smiled in a few - mostly because he was busting on me for trying so hard to look like a d!ck.

Now the interesting part. I cropped the two best pics so you can just see the fairing of the bike but my head and upper body are the main focus. Both the pics were virtually the same except that I'm smiling in one and not in the other.

Posted each on hotornot. The results:

Not smiling: 9.4
Smiling:6.8

More proof that nice guys don't get laid!

gixx

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gixxer
Posted each on hotornot. The results:

Not smiling: 9.4
Smiling:6.8
More proof that nice guys don't get laid!
Good research, though I think it is not that straightforward.
You have to be congruent in the pic. If you are on a bike, helmet\etc - you tend to send "bad boy" sort of image. Do bad boys smile? No.

If you are wearing t-shirt\shorts and there is a beach in thebackground and you are serious as hell... well, you are not congruent.

Although you observation does make sense in general: most male models wear suits and dont wear smiles.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats interesting.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Online Profile Pics READ THIS.....

Originally posted by al77
Good research, though I think it is not that straightforward.
You have to be congruent in the pic. If you are on a bike, helmet\etc - you tend to send "bad boy" sort of image. Do bad boys smile? No.

If you are wearing t-shirt\shorts and there is a beach in thebackground and you are serious as hell... well, you are not congruent.

Although you observation does make sense in general: most male models wear suits and dont wear smiles.
I was hoping someone was going to bring that up. Good job.:up:

HereToImprove

Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted two pics and got a 9.5 and a 9.7, then posted another that was almost the same and it was a 6?

Hotornot is a fickle mistress. My smiling pics did a little better than non-smiling in the past. I like to test run them there before I put them on Myspace or Match. If it gets a 9+, I roll with it.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HereToImprove
Hotornot is a fickle mistress. My smiling pics did a little better than non-smiling in the past. I like to test run them there before I put them on Myspace or Match. If it gets a 9+, I roll with it.
You got it - it is fickle as hell.
Better post you pics somehwere and post link here: you will have plenty of feedback. This is much better than to realy on oinipon of some 17y.o. who vote on hotornot.