Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online Personals (Merged threads)

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont think i would get into a relationship with an online chick. the ones i meet are usually weird and i just try getting them into the sack. thats about all they're good for.

miscombobulated2

Don Juan
Reaction score
How?

I have been utterly unsuccessful in getting even a single reply on all the online dating sites I've tried. Can you guys post some transcripts of what you did to get an answer?

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
miscombobulated2
I have been utterly unsuccessful in getting even a single reply on all the online dating sites I've tried. Can you guys post some transcripts of what you did to get an answer?
Keep EVERYTHING lighthearted, C&F until... well... always. Don't ever say you're a romantic nice guy who still believes in the long lost art of chivalry. My profile mainly just listed some of the things that I most love doing in life (guy stuff like motorcycling and mountainbiking) - basically give the impression that your life is full and that any girl is gonna have to compete hard for your time. And when I mean your life is full, work and study don't count - everyone has to do these things - it should be stuff you really enjoy and make time for, not excuses to get out of.

What works in the real world works just the same on internet. Along the lines of Pook's Be A Man, Have a life and be genuinely happy. You're just looking for a girl to perhaps supplement your life, you're NOT looking for a girl to BE your life. Desperation in your profile and emails is just as off-putting as in any social situation.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont think i would get into a relationship with an online chick. the ones i meet are usually weird and i just try getting them into the sack. thats about all they're good for.
Contrary to popular belief, online chicks are not aliens. They actually are people too. Don't quote me on that though...:rolleyes:
Yeah, I didn't get too many replies from my profile, but if you try to find something that relates to you in theirs- they will be likely to respond. Just try and make it clear ASAP that you are not some loser jerkoff...you're busy and you see this as a cool way to meet someone more like yourself.

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
matius
Yeah, I didn't get too many replies from my profile, but if you try to find something that relates to you in theirs- they will be likely to respond.
Again, like the real world, the expectation is that the guy initiates things. I have had only 2 girls ever contact me first, and those were just "kisses" - a service whereby attention wh&*rs can fish for more responses to their profiles.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbelievable! (Internet Dating Rant)

Internet dating sucks. I can't believe what just happened. Ok, first of all, I know that talking to girls online for a long time is AFC and should be avoided. I don't need people to tell me that. Anyways, here's the ****ed up story.

Last June, I get this IM from some girl who I guess is really good at flirting online. We talk for about a year and she seems like a really nice girl and my type. She sends me a picture and she is quite attractive. However, it's only a face picture and now I've learned it would be recommended to request at least 150 pictures, a SS card, driver's license, and medical records.

Basically, this girl had been getting on my nerves lately and she didn't want to meet me for some reason. I couldn't figure out why since she was all over me. **** we had phone sex like 4 times (something I totally regret). I made up a new screenname and secretly chatted with her. I just wanted to check some information she had given me. So, we start chatting and I have to go through the basics like where you from, etc. I make up a story that I'm a big dude who played football in HS. She offers to send a picture and I get this picture of this overweight girl with a sorta cute face. I don't find this girl attractive at all, but her previous picture was flattering.

I won't ever admit to her what I now know, but I'm not going to chat with her. It's unbelievable what you can do with 2 seperate pictures...they can be so different. What I've figured out is that she wasn't afraid to send the full body picture to the big football player guy, but she was afraid to send it to me, the tall, slim, athletic guy. I asked her for pics multiple times and she always said she didn't have anymore.

Don't give me any advice, don't tell me how AFC it is to do some of the stuff I did. The internet is still a place you can find girls, but make sure you get lots of pictures and proof. Just a serious warning to all the guys out there not to waste their time.

SC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well i dotn know i have had some prety killer experiences with internet dating

In fact I cant handle all the women and ussually diss most of them while im bangin thier compettion. I do see a probelm with alot of horny loser women not to mention the fatones.

But I am here to tell you I have met and either been dissed , dissed them, fuc-ked them, or have been fuc-ked.

Who gives a crap how you meet them as long as you are meeting them

My 2 cents--dont knock it till you try it.

Or you can knock it and Ill just have more snizatch for myself, Im getting tired at times though so help a brother out :)

A1SteakSauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another Online Situation

I am still trying to successfully meet someone online. It's kind of become like something I got to do before I die b/c I never thought it would be so hard in the first place.

Anyway, I've had some very short anonymous emails with one girl for the past two weeks. I did not make any profile myself for this dating service (too cheap) but just contacted her directly and it's been short messages of one or two sentences back and forth every couple days. There is no sign of interest except that she keeps replying, at least a half dozen times by now. She also said I seem "mysterious" and when I asked her to imagine what I was like she said "self-confident." I attribute that to the fact that I made value statements rather than ask questions and I didn't play by the rules (no profile).

So that part seems good, but this is taking way too long overall. I know from past experience if you make too strong a move you scare them off. So I want a pic or a phone # but I don't see how I can get this without scaring her away. The last one I asked for a phone # wanted my resume first. I'd like to hear from some guys who've done this successfully how you got the #. Also, keep in mind she is not a party girl type, but more intellectual (based on her profile) which suits me better. One option is maybe just to keep batting the ball back and staying self-confident and mysterious until she gets so bored she asks for my #?

One more relevant fact is I told her to take a personality test and send me the results . . . and she did.

Thanks for any advice. This can't be as hard as I am making it.

A1

Bud Wiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Howie Farkes

4). More than half of the girls will not write much about themselves in their profile beyond "I like music, going out dancing, romantic dinners and the beach. I also like going to the movies and curling up on the couch to watch a video ". Don't bother emailing these girls. I actually managed to date a few who had profiles like this and they are very boring people. But I guess that all depends on what you're looking for.
In my experience, this has been true in almost every case. If they can't think of something to say online, they'll have little to bring to the party in the flesh. And I can almost guarantee that they'll be equally unimaginative between the sheets.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lost touch with a few cuties online .. because I seemed to have lost their interest due to Long Emails, and not making a date or asking for the number even after the 3rd email(didnt wanna seem desperate)

I think by the 2nd email..you should ask for the number or chat on AIM..other wise the chick thinks you are just looking for a pen pal..

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an amusing AFC story I heard at my friend's 21st birthday. He met this girl in a chatroom four years ago, and asked her to meet him to go to a football game.

While he and a friend waited at the meeting place, these two dog ugly girls walked past. He then thought "Phew that was lucky". But then they turned around and asked, "Is your name Ben?"

So with crushed spirits the two agreed to continue the date, and found out they had terrible personalities on top of their poor looks.

So here's the funny part, they decided to just break off contact while at the game and pretend they weren't even there!

Then halfway through the game the girls said, "Boys, we're just going to get a drink." Lucky for my friend, they didn't return

descartes

Don Juan
Reaction score
best internet dating site

what site have you used on the net and successfully met grls?
i tried adultfriendfinder, but it was a bunch of girls trying to get you to go on their website where you have to pay to see them live on their webcams(they are certainly not looking for a man)
what site has real grls looking for someone?
thanx for any help

alonzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had some sucess on Match.com. Its easy to use the women range from 1-9s. I have personaly gone out with 4 women
banged one and later went out with another girls sister.Check it out.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't use any online dating services. They're a waste of money and the girls on these sites receive up to 100 responses per week.

I have met five girls online by using AOL instant messenger. I just do a search for girls in my area and it gives you a list of profiles and messenger names.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bud Wiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had great success on Match.com, although with their new format and interface, it's not as easy to use as it was before.

Match has the largest membership by a wide margin. In this case, size matters.

OleRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wiser - M***h.com has a rule they don't disclose: even if you are a paying member, only other paying members can write you back after you fired off the original Email. I had good results with yahoo.com and one-and-only.com, but it's so much more excitng in real life, huh?

jlujan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never used online dating services, how exactly do they work?

When you guys say you got 5 dates does that mean you where contacted by those 5 women or you had to contact like 10 or 15 women to get those dates??:confused: