Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online "MSN" chatting to girls you don't see often

DJSupremo

Reaction score
SHould I talk to chics i don't see very often online or only stick 2 phone n in person?

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Chatting with people you don't see often means you don't have other people to chat to..

Get other people to chat to, such as in person, over phone, over web cam, etc... Then you won't have time chatting with women you will never see or rarely see.

What's the point of the chat? To connect. Texting is single dimensional, only men get excided texting with a woman. Women has 50 windows open chatting with 50 different men. She don't care what she says, as long as guys text her. It's her own cheating way of getting an ego boost. Another way would be to give men her phone number and then don't answer, or be a b1tch on the phone.

Thus, what's the point?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore the blustering. Do whatever you want. Do you really in the end think it matters?

These dumb rules of what we should and shouldn't do are, well, dumb. I've met female friends of friends through an instant messenger chatroom and had them invite me over explicitly for sex after talking to them a bit. Not a rare occurrence.

If you feel like chatting online just do it. Or will you just listen to the parroting of "real men should be out climbing mountains and be way too busy to talk online." To hell with that. If you enjoy it, do it.

"50 different men." No they don't. Pure fantasy. They might get a few messages but if you're interesting to them they put those to the background. If you're getting a delayed response from a girl you're talking to online, you're fvcking up.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Ignore the blustering. Do whatever you want. Do you really in the end think it matters?

These dumb rules of what we should and shouldn't do are, well, dumb. I've met female friends of friends through an instant messenger chatroom and had them invite me over explicitly for sex after talking to them a bit. Not a rare occurrence.

If you feel like chatting online just do it. Or will you just listen to the parroting of "real men should be out climbing mountains and be way too busy to talk online." To hell with that. If you enjoy it, do it.

"50 different men." No they don't. Pure fantasy. They might get a few messages but if you're interesting to them they put those to the background. If you're getting a delayed response from a girl you're talking to online, you're fvcking up.

Ohppp. You putting me down, then qualifying yourself, then raising your own value.. (and we know who does this, dont' we)

YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME, SISSY BOY. :crackup: