SargeMaximus
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2020
- Messages
- 3,847
- Reaction score
- 1,943
- Age
- 38
Got two “**** you” today. The latest all I said was “hey trouble”. Crazy man. Sex robots can’t come fast enough for me
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
The problem is they’re ALL crazyHaha, don't let these women get to you. Be happy you dodged a crazy bullet
It's like going to the Local Landfill, expecting to find a diamond ring. Sure you can technically find one but you would need to sift through a lot RUBBISH.I keep telling guys; do not take online dating too serious. It's a cesspool anyway.
You might get an ego boost here and there but that's it. Don't expect you find "church and library " girls there.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Dude online is the only way I get laid. I don’t want church and library girls either, Wtf?I keep telling guys; do not take online dating too serious. It's a cesspool anyway.
You might get an ego boost here and there but that's it. Don't expect you find "church and library " girls there.
Only way I get laid broOnline is trash anyway
I keep telling guys; do not take online dating too serious. It's a cesspool anyway.
I think I ran into some problems by taking online dating too seriously, both in the website era and the swipe app era. The psychological trauma arising from the ghosting, flaking, and "one date, no sex, no second date" type interactions was intense. It did mess me up mentally.Online is trash anyway
Why aren't you closing your bar and non-bar in-person approaches?online is the only way I get laid.
I don’t do any. I’m not a drinker and not to be rude but I’ve been over this a million times already so just leave it or I’ll block youI think I ran into some problems by taking online dating too seriously, both in the website era and the swipe app era. The psychological trauma arising from the ghosting, flaking, and "one date, no sex, no second date" type interactions was intense. It did mess me up mentally.
Why aren't you closing your bar and non-bar in-person approaches?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
They're just trolls. Perhaps they're big fat cows that nobody is interested in and they get off on insulting the men that overlook them.Got two “**** you” today. The latest all I said was “hey trouble”. Crazy man. Sex robots can’t come fast enough for me