Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

online dating

susss

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have been on dating site for few weeks now and trying to arrange dates etc blah blah blah. My questions are:

If you see hot chicks photo what are the best opening lines to get a reply?

I am talking to hot chick bout two days or so, how long before I stop messaging her because I just think that if we keep messaging I end in in friends zone!! Should I be the one to end conversation cause twice we were messaging and then bam she says shower time talk later and just leaves.

Should I always be first to message when I see her online because I'm thinking if I don't message her she might not message me!!!

Any help guys.

susss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick update:

I think I'm close to fuking this up!!

So we messaging just now and conversation goes like this:

Me: have u dated anyone from this site yet.
Her: No I haven't seen anyone who tickles my fancy yet
Me: Me neither I like nice girls but u might be trouble!!!
Her: Nice girls as in?
Me: Girl you could bring home to your mother (when I sent this I thought wtf r u saying u idiot)
Her: I wouldn't be one of them I'm off to work u b good
Me: (now I'm thinking Fuk Fuk Fuk) So wat r u then
Me: (quickly type) A devil in the bedroom and an angel on the street is ideal woman
Her: That's me ☝☝☝right I'm off I'm gonna be late have a nice day
Me: (At this stage I have turned into a AFC) We will see, Irish girls r usually conservative tat way.

This girl is like model material and I'm sure she get this **** everyday. Have I blown it.

Ps one other question, she said she doesn't like my photo of me in sleeveless t shirt so do I take it off profile or not!!!

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her to meet you for drinks. If she says yes, then ask for her number so you can set something up. Don't take your sleeveless shirt pic off cause of her. Maybe ask some guy friends about the pic to get there opinion.

If you can find something funny on there profile then use that, otherwise come up with some kind of generic opener you can spam out. You should be asking them to meet for drinks within the first 3-4 messages. Compliment them on one of there pics. Watch out for time wasters and attention wh0res.

There is plenty of info on online dating here. Search.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Quick update:

So we messaging just now and conversation goes like this:

Me: have u dated anyone from this site yet.
Her: No I haven't seen anyone who tickles my fancy yet
Me: Me neither I like nice girls but u might be trouble!!!
Her: Nice girls as in?
Me: Girl you could bring home to your mother (when I sent this I thought wtf r u saying u idiot)
Her: I wouldn't be one of them I'm off to work u b good
Me: (now I'm thinking Fuk Fuk Fuk) So wat r u then
Me: (quickly type) A devil in the bedroom and an angel on the street is ideal woman
Her: That's me ☝☝☝right I'm off I'm gonna be late have a nice day
Me: (At this stage I have turned into a AFC) We will see, Irish girls r usually conservative tat way.

This girl is like model material and I'm sure she get this **** everyday. Have I blown it.

Ps one other question, she said she doesn't like my photo of me in sleeveless t shirt so do I take it off profile or not!!!
Too much talk, not enough asking her out.

You are letting the opinion of a woman consume your thoughts. Why?

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not model material I can tell you that right now.

In all honesty what do you expect her to say about meeting someone on the site? She won't be honest. They are on the site cause they know it fulfills their whorish needs, whatever they may be. So avoid this topic. Talk about something else, like a detaI about something in their prifle or a pic and be ****y funny.

Once you get a little laugh out of them then get their number. I think the phone number is a good indicator of interest. If they are really attractive and I get a good laugh I tell them this app sucks my battery text me on whatsapp xxx xxx xxxx. And I wait. They usually pop in their number expecting me to add them. I never do. If they add me (about 75% of the time) I say something funny and I ask them for a date.

Don't invest too much into these first time interactions. It's online dating bitchis flake. It's pat of the game.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her out. Stop wasting time. I set up a date with a tinderella with 3 messages last night.

Ask her out. Do your talking on the date.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am talking to hot chick bout two days or so, how long before I stop messaging her because I just think that if we keep messaging I end in in friends zone!!
Ask her out to do something with you. You prob should have done this the first day

You pedestalize this girl a lot, which is why you care so much about "f*cking this up"

The fact you're even asking, sigh... no don't remove a picture just to satisfy this girl. She'll think less of you if she notices. Now if you think she's right about the pic, then remove it later when you're done with her.

susss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Asked her out she said she's in no rush to go out so blanked her. I'm only on this forum few day been watching some Jason Capital stuff too so my mindset is changing everyday. Funny I'm been kinda a jerk to this one eastern European hottie and she's gagging to meet lol

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wrong:
never ever tell an OLD she is... hot, beautiful, sexy etc (every guy does this)
do neg or compliment... hair, lips, style, clothing

super hot OLD open:

Hi, my name is Mr Wood, I like your profile in some way... I have an opinion

Hi, my name is Mr Wood,
I have an opinion of you, but now only to say that
Your eyes I could enjoy, but more the lips, a sincere feature

Hello my name is Mr Wood, there is some possible interest from me to you,
but I don’t really know you yet.
Always need to start with a friendship first… don’t you think?
what do you say?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my OLD will be here in a few hrs, her dime traveling 300miles by train from Russia to spend the weekend at my place.
41yo HB7 5'4 120lb
we hardly had any chat from meeting online until now... will report after the wkd...

nyc123

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have been on dating site for few weeks now and trying to arrange dates etc blah blah blah. My questions are:

I am talking to hot chick bout two days or so, how long before I stop messaging her because I just think that if we keep messaging I end in in friends zone!! Should I be the one to end conversation cause twice we were messaging and then bam she says shower time talk later and just leaves.

Should I always be first to message when I see her online because I'm thinking if I don't message her she might not message me!!!

Any help guys.
I find that the best openers are ones that are not so generic like "hey how's it going?"
I know of girls who complain about these openers. Some girls will see this line and suspect that you didn't read their profile information and be annoyed by this.
I suggest saying something playful to her initially and that has something to do with her photos or profile information.

I agree with everyone else that you should ask them to meet soon. But if the conversation is going swell, it's ok to talk for a little while.

I don't know if you should be the one to end conversation.

Most girls that I know don't message the guy first. Online dating is flooded with men jockeying for girls. You should message her first. It is also the manly thing to do.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Any help guys.
Send 3 to 4 messages and then suggest you guys grab a drink in person together. Don't ask for the number, a lot of chicks these days are really touchy about it...they will meet and you can get their number after the date if it goes well.

Stop messaging back and forth and get them out in person. The more back and forth convo that happens the less likely you are to actually get them out...before they've spent time with you in person there is a very high chance you will say/text something that is taken out of context(since they have no context, they've never met you) and will decide not to meet up.