Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online dating tips? I'm screwing up

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, let me tell you something.

These online ho's aren't worth getting nervous over.
Truth. I met a good one tho, but I messed it up. Eating at me for losing her.

Do you use Bumble?
Nope. Only Pof and OK Cupid

Get offline. Become comfortable talking to people face to face. Approach females in real life and get numbers. Repeat and choose the best prospects.
Agree, strengthens game ten fold. I've just always had a knack for having online game. I always seem to say the right things online. Face to face game is never been a strong suite for me.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth. I met a good one tho, but I messed it up. Eating at me for losing her.

Nope. Only Pof and OK Cupid

Agree, strengthens game ten fold. I've just always had a knack for having online game. I always seem to say the right things online. Face to face game is never been a strong suite for me.
It'll never be a strong fit for you if you don't develop the skill set. Failure precedes success when acquiring a new skill.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If u want to cage fight go to one of those singles meetup groups. The horde of thirsty guys there can make anyone look good by comparison.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found that 10% of the men online get 90% of the women. The women don't care that they are banging every woman in the site. They all want the most attractive guy and that guy gets hundreds of chicks per week.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stovepipe, I wouldn't worry too much about these mental situations that you mentioned experiencing. Have you read some of these responses? There's so much posturing here (and lacking constructive advice) that it could be worse. You could be one of them. Be grateful that you aren't.

Marmel75 provided some excellent advice (and I've done this as well). Write what you'd like,but wait at least 30 min and re-read what you've typed, before sending.

The fact that you are accepting self-accountability and recognizing (even if in retrospect) some previous mistakes on your part is good. I'd wager that some that replied to your post haven't even mastered this level. Life, women etc... become better when we accept our blunders and work on how to improve. It sounds like you are on the right path. Good luck.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Best way to online date is what AMS described. You emitate high value male, because they are always on the lookout for high value males, even dates with you are to see if you get p*ssy whipped and chase her, check your value. Basically you login to your dating app once per day, and only one per day.. I've done a twist of mine on this one, and I would login sometimes once per day, sometimes once every two days, and I would never login on weekends.. As you login you write 10 or so more new girls, you gotta play #'s game.. Write something that does not validate her ass and makes her look at your profile, instead of mindlessly responding like an idiot to your hello.. I write this - you seem kinda interesting. Hi*wave* ... Then after you played your #'s game for 5 or 10 minutes however long it takes you to do it, you answer all your messages. Then you log off, and don't log back on until the next day, or two days later, or until weekend is over.... You might as well turn your phone notifications off if you using phone app like Tinder.

Now regular text game applies. Text game 101 on youtube search.

What you write applies as well. If you brag you loose. Always write things that are relevant to both you and her. If it's a sht test, and online sht tests can be low interest one word messages, you pass it, without asking her questions. If it's platonic, you answer short and flirt to get out of platonic. If it's silence to your first message, you forget the btch. Never write more than one line at a time. Single message, single line, reply from her, otherwise it's an indicator of interest, you're p*ssy whipped, it's gay.

HenBogan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Op...

For what it's worth, a lot can depend on your frame of mind, good day or not so good day... It can transpire in your messages..

Try smiling at your phone as you write the message, I know what you may think, but it's difficult to send anything none positive when doing so... Try it...

Vary your response times and, has been mentioned, re read your messages...

Backseatjuan has some great points too..

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's like saying a person with a mental disorder at 40 is too old to have it. Do you not understand some of us who suffer have tried almost everything out there in order to TRY and fix these problems? I didnt ask to have these problems, nor am I in denial like a the BPD I dated. Im aware of my problems, nothing has worked in keeping them under control at ALL times. Deep down i feel like a child who hasn't and cant grown up in terms of SOME behaviors. The main reason why I never really dated was due to these problems I've mentioned. I've always stuck to LTR.
I’d say don’t try to fix your “problem.” Embrace it. Understand, the social “problem” is there for a specific reason. To show you how great you truly
are. And until you fully understand this on a meta-level, the social “problem” will remain.

You see: there is nothing wrong with you. You are a full and complete person as you are. Her response—or lack thereof—has nothing to do with you and everything to do with her. You can do No Wrong because all your actions and thoughts originate from you exactly as you desire them. You are operating at 100% authenticity. As you should. Understand this and allow it to be. Allow the chips to fall where they desire to be.

So you desire to get better with women. This is wrong insofar as you are a perfect creation as you are. They will either calibrate to you in your complete authenticity or they are not for you. Stop attempting to force fit yourself to their image and allow them to calibrate to you—exactly as you are now.

It begins and ends with you, not them. Today you will surrender your thoughts of inadequacy because you are a perfect creation in Nature’s own image and will. Always remember Nature can do no wrong and is always right in ITS will—that is YOU and all within.

Once you incorporate the above, your reality will change. You will no longer seek, no longer supplicate. The game will completely reverse itself and you will witness an alternate reality ... that these women—all of a sudden—will be finding fault within themselves (exactly as you do now) while trying to calibrate to you. Some will feel insecure. Some will apologize to you while having done nothing wrong. Others will seek your counsel as you will appear to be above life itself. Welcome to transcendence of the ego, transcendence of all that appears to be but is not. It is here within this level of awareness where true clarity of purpose will emerge.

Last edited:

HenBogan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d say don’t try to fix your “problem.” Embrace it. Understand, the social “problem” is there for a specific reason. To show you how great you truly
are. And until you fully understand this on a meta-level, the social “problem” will remain.

You see: there is nothing wrong with you. You are a full and complete person as you are. Her response—or lack thereof—has nothing to do with you and everything to do with her. You can do No Wrong because all your actions and thoughts originate from you exactly as you desire them. You are operating at 100% authenticity. As you should. Understand this and allow it to be. Allow the chips to fall where they desire to be.

So you desire to get better with women. This is wrong insofar as you are a perfect creation as you are. They will either calibrate to you in your complete authenticity or they are not for you. Stop attempting to force fit yourself to their image and allow them to calibrate to you—exactly as you are now.

It begins and ends with you, not them. Today you will surrender your thoughts of inadequacy because you are a perfect creation in Nature’s own image and will. Always remember Nature can do no wrong and is always right in ITS will—that is YOU and all within.

Once you incorporate the above, your reality will change. You will no longer seek, no longer supplicate. The game will completely reverse itself and you will witness an alternate reality ... that these women—all of a sudden—will be finding fault within themselves (exactly as you do now) while trying to calibrate to you. Some will feel insecure. Some will apologize to you while having done nothing wrong. Others will seek your counsel as you will appear to be above life itself. Welcome to transcendence of the ego, transcendence of all that appears to be but is not. It is here within this level of awareness where true clarity of purpose will emerge.
That's an interesting premise, thanks for posting, and one I want to explore...

Do you recommend any books that cover that matter?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's an interesting premise, thanks for posting, and one I want to explore...

Do you recommend any books that cover that matter?
I’m not an avid reader as much as specializing in what I do read.

There’s are two types of books/literature I do read:

1) Specialized literature on what I do for a living, investments, and new professional ventures;

2) The Book of Life: I really didn’t start to read this book until maybe 6-7 years ago. I didn’t know such a book existed with such intricate detail and seemly arbitrary circumstances but at the same time organized with such extraordinary intelligence.

But one day after yearning for more than the the outer tangibles of money, power, and women (which I somehow subjectively mastered through sheer willpower despite a “reality” that tried to impose a very different story) , I started to notice some interesting connections. Things in my life And people I met were interconnected in the most subtle but yet profound ways. I searched from childhood through present and with great examination started to understand why certain things happened in the manner they did, when they did, and whom I shared them with—All ideal in the making of those specific situations—which allowed me to transcend not only in tangibles but in the greatest Intangible—Whom I truly had become. And the more I gave credence to whom I truly had become ( and on a deeper level whom I had always been) reinforcing the “I” through the memory and study of these experiences—the more my inner state radiated with seemly boundless power and wisdom through the abandonment of All which bound me.

I became a force of light with no intent other than to lift the spirits of all whom surrounded me. “Needs” felt juvenile, even insulting to my Being—as all was already Great and I needed nothing other than to Be and to be aware of this.

Because ALL was already here, all I could do is give value and grace, as there was nothing further for me to take ... at least not in this world.

All my wisdom are simple extractions from
this Book of Life. Some of what I write will connect strongly and inspire greatly and other things will not resonate nor be understood by many. Both are fine as they originate from my Book.