Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

online dating/tinder/bumble/etc...

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Why is it a 100 times harder for example, a 7/10 male to meet somebody on there than a 7/10 female? Are these mediums horribly overcrowded with men? If so, why?

Don't men and women both equally want to meet somebody? Why don't women like online dating/dating apps as much as men do? Keep in mind I'm not talking about sex only here. Lots of guys want a relationship. That's just a myth that all guys want a hookup. Myself and many of my friends want a relationship.

Are there just way more attractive men than women in this world? Some of this stuff just makes zero sense to me. The world is 50/50 split between men and women, why does it sometimes seem like it's more like 80-20 men? Enlighten me as I'm obviously very ignorant.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
Just stop already. If you want to find the root of your problem, go to the bathroom and look in the mirror.

The game is not rigged so stop acting like it is just because you dont want to better your own game so you can win.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave read what other are saying on OLD in other thread

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Just stop already. If you want to find the root of your problem, go to the bathroom and look in the mirror.

The game is not rigged so stop acting like it is just because you dont want to better your own game so you can win.
so why does everybody say online dating is absurdly hard?

even lots of good looking guys

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Did not try OLD yet but after looking at a few profiles im doubting the Mental health of most women on there.
So im realy not sure im gonna try it

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it a 100 times harder for example, a 7/10 male to meet somebody on there than a 7/10 female? Are these mediums horribly overcrowded with men? If so, why?

Don't men and women both equally want to meet somebody? Why don't women like online dating/dating apps as much as men do? Keep in mind I'm not talking about sex only here. Lots of guys want a relationship. That's just a myth that all guys want a hookup. Myself and many of my friends want a relationship.

Are there just way more attractive men than women in this world? Some of this stuff just makes zero sense to me. The world is 50/50 split between men and women, why does it sometimes seem like it's more like 80-20 men? Enlighten me as I'm obviously very ignorant.
We are all rooting for you!!! Why don't you write a profile on OLD that says that says what you just said here, and then brag about how much you are a great catch and that the reader should just choose you, and send a bunch of emails that asks that question to every 7/10 + female user and see if any of them can answer them.

Maybe you'll even get a date.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
We are all rooting for you!!! Why don't you write a profile on OLD that says that says what you just said here, and then brag about how much you are a great catch and that the reader should just choose you, and send a bunch of emails that asks that question to every 7/10 + female user and see if any of them can answer them.

Maybe you'll even get a date.

lololol

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's always been that way. It's never not been that way.

For every egg there are a kajillion sperm trying to get inside. Females are HARD WIRED to make men compete for the golden gates of heaven. Men are HARD WIRED to compete for the golden gates of heaven.

WHY?

females are OUT OF COMMISSION for YEARS when they get pregnant. They need to MAKE SURE guys are worthy.

This is GENERAL KNOWLEDGE.

Women do the choosing because if they didn't, we would have gone extinct.

You're like a big fat guy who's having trouble walking up stairs and thinking that gravity is some kind of conspiracy.

You will ALWAYS have to COMPETE with other guys for attractive women.

All your described DREAM GIRLS will have 1000's of guys to choose from.

There is NO WAY they will choose a guy who spends all his time whining online about how hard it is.

There is NO WAY any of your "dream girls" would EVER be attracted to a guy who is TOO TERRIFIED to talk to them.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
It's always been that way. It's never not been that way.

For every egg there are a kajillion sperm trying to get inside. Females are HARD WIRED to make men compete for the golden gates of heaven. Men are HARD WIRED to compete for the golden gates of heaven.

WHY?

females are OUT OF COMMISSION for YEARS when they get pregnant. They need to MAKE SURE guys are worthy.

This is GENERAL KNOWLEDGE.

Women do the choosing because if they didn't, we would have gone extinct.

You're like a big fat guy who's having trouble walking up stairs and thinking that gravity is some kind of conspiracy.

You will ALWAYS have to COMPETE with other guys for attractive women.

All your described DREAM GIRLS will have 1000's of guys to choose from.

There is NO WAY they will choose a guy who spends all his time whining online about how hard it is.

There is NO WAY any of your "dream girls" would EVER be attracted to a guy who is TOO TERRIFIED to talk to them.

dude you're not answering any of the questions

The world is 50-50 men, there are equal amount of men and women. It's roughly about the same amount of attractive men and women out there

So shouldn't both races be equally interested in meeting someone. The fact that the girls i want have a lot of guys after them shouldn't mean anything because most of those guys should be in the 3-5/10 range

if there's equal amount of 7/10 guys and girls trying to meet someone, shouldn't it be equally easy to meet someone for both genders??

BTW I've been trying online dating for 2 weeks and mostly had atrocious results

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude you're not answering any of the questions
Dude, you're ignoring my answer.

Pareto principle says the top 20% of any group gets 80% of the results.

And the top 20% of THAT group gets the top 80% of that.

This means the top 4% of guys gets 64% of females.

You are NOT in the top 4% of guys.

Part of the reason you are NOT in the top 4% of guys is because you are TERRIFIED of talking to girls you are attracted to.

Each person wants the BEST they can get.

You are in sales, so you should know that whoever wants the deal the LEAST has the most power.

Girls can get sex ANY TIME.

Most guys are like you. DESPERATE and CLUELESS.

This puts girls at a HUGE ADVANTAGE.

They have the LUXURY of sorting and choosing.

They ONLY choose the cream of the crop (based on all the guys competing for their attention).

Any attractive girl has TONS OF GUYS TO CHOOSE FROM.

She will only pick from the TOP of those guys.

Very few women feel like they can NEVER have sex.

MANY MEN feel that way.

This is BASIC. This is COMMON SENSE.

That you DON'T GET THIS is an indication of why YOU will NEVER be a top tier choice of ANY WOMAN with options.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, you're ignoring my answer.

Pareto principle says the top 20% of any group gets 80% of the results.

And the top 20% of THAT group gets the top 80% of that.

This means the top 4% of guys gets 64% of females.

You are NOT in the top 4% of guys.

Part of the reason you are NOT in the top 4% of guys is because you are TERRIFIED of talking to girls you are attracted to.

Each person wants the BEST they can get.

You are in sales, so you should know that whoever wants the deal the LEAST has the most power.

Girls can get sex ANY TIME.

Most guys are like you. DESPERATE and CLUELESS.

This puts girls at a HUGE ADVANTAGE.

They have the LUXURY of sorting and choosing.

They ONLY choose the cream of the crop (based on all the guys competing for their attention).

Any attractive girl has TONS OF GUYS TO CHOOSE FROM.

She will only pick from the TOP of those guys.

Very few women feel like they can NEVER have sex.

MANY MEN feel that way.

This is BASIC. This is COMMON SENSE.

That you DON'T GET THIS is an indication of why YOU will NEVER be a top tier choice of ANY WOMAN with options.

but how can this be true if there are equal amount of 7/10 men and women out there?

i can walk around and have tons of average and below avg women interested in me, that means nothing

how is it possible that women have more 7/10+ men interested in them than vice versa when its about equal amount of attractive people out there?

only thing i can think is there are way more men trying OLD than women because they want to meet someone more than women do

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how is it possible that women have more 7/10+ men interested in them than vice versa when its about equal amount of attractive people out there?
You're absolutely right, Dave. Something IS wrong.

Perhaps you can petition the department of inter-sexual relations, and alert the authorities that the BILLIONS of men and women on planet earth are DOING IT WRONG.

Maybe you can get the United Nations to pass a law and FORCE people to BEHAVE DIFFERENTLY.

Maybe then you'll get laid.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but how can this be true if there are equal amount of 7/10 men and women out there?

i can walk around and have tons of average and below avg women interested in me, that means nothing

only thing i can think is there are way more men trying OLD than women because they want to meet someone more than women do
How is it possible? He literally just explained it to you IN DETAIL and you are choosing to ignore him, as you do when you don't like the information

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
How is it possible? He literally just explained it to you IN DETAIL and you are choosing to ignore him, as you do when you don't like the information

what he said is mathematically impossible unless there are either way more men doing OLD or way more 7+ men doing OLD than women 7+

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Here we go again.

I couldn't imagine being around dave in real life, I swear I would kill myself

Mods, please ban dave

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what he said is mathematically impossible unless there are either way more men doing OLD or way more 7+ men doing OLD than women 7+
So, what he explained simply cannot be true because it doesn't match what YOU want to be true?

You prefer believing that you are not getting picked because there's simply a surplus of men, rather than believe that you are not getting picked because women, esp the women in your league, don't find you physically attractive

Last edited:

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
So, what he explained simply cannot be true because it doesn't match what YOU wasn't too be true?

You prefer believing that you are not getting picked because there's simply a surplus of men, rather than believe that you are not getting picked because women, esp the women in your league, don't find you physically attractive
He doesn't wanna except that he's not all that attractive, he thinks he's a "hot guy"

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Because most people are looking for more than just a number rating, Dave.

Have you messaged every single "HB7" you saw on these sites, or did you pass some of those 7's up because they weren't the right ethnicity? Pass on more because they didn't have the right physique? Pass on even more because they didn't have the right family values, political outlook, religious preferences, financial bracket, educational bracket, has kids, is the wrong age, etc.?

YOU PASS ON 95%+ OF THE WOMEN YOU SEE YOURSELF, YET SIT HERE WONDERING WHY SUCH A LARGE PERCENTAGE OF WOMEN ARE PASSING ON YOU.

You want to even up the numbers so that it all makes mathematical sense, Dave? Play your role. Date a 7 just because she has the looks of a 7. Forget every other prerequisite you're looking for. All of them. Then all 7s will date 7s and the world will be right and just in your eyes.

But if you don't want to do that, you should not have the balls to sit here and complain why no one else is doing it too.
Your waisting your time, he doesn't listen and doesn't wanna learn.

Once we start ignoring him, he will stop, he enjoys the attention