Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

online dating/tinder/bumble/etc...

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
The hot women are dating the same men from the pool of 20%. The top guys are getting the majority of the pvssy. There's also a high number of men after the 18-29 year old bracket: older men, wealthy men, famous men. The numbers are not even.
i believe the age thing

a 28 year old woman can date men from 26 until 45. I have like a 5 year age window i can pursue

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Lol. Nonsense, huh?

This isn't my opinion Dave. It's coming directly from "the female versions of you", as you put it. You know, the women who you think have billions of wonderful options online.

But Dave knows best.
so if my competition is such garbage, why can't I get anybody in my league to be interested in me? this lawyer is about my league but I'm sure she will be bored with me in a day after she gets messages from a 100 male models a day.

I do none of the things you talk about- i don't send **** pics, i don't message anything creepy or weird. I'm both good looking and successful. Obviously i want a relationship and my lifestyle is very compatible to what most women want (not religious, heavily extroverted, love fashion, traveling, etc....)

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Dave, if you knew what women wanted, you would not be having these problems.
you said my competition on online dating is garbage and listed a bunch of things these men do to make themselves garbage

I am the opposite of those things yet I still seem to be having zero success. What's your explanation for this?

The reality is more like most decent looking women on dating sites have a billion men way above their league interested in them and I can't figure out why this is.

Part of the problem is you. Men way out of our age range who are still somehow of interest to these women. This hurts me tremendously. The opposite of this does not work - I have zero interest in any female above 32, much less 42. I'm fighting against men from 24 to 45, while only being interested in women around 23-30.

but even past the age issue, I don't know why there are so many more quality men on dating sites interested in meeting somebody than vice versa. I would think a big part of this has to be that there are a lot of single women who are okay not having any sex, while men are much more active in trying to find somebody. This is why bars and online dating are sausagefests even though our population is 50/50

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Dave, everything you believe a woman wants is only half the equation.

There is another world of sensual pleasures and desires that span from masculine sexuality to charisma to impish ways to simply the way a man looks at a woman.
agreed but these are all more based on real life, have very little to do with online dating where there is no tone of voice and no body language to judge anything like that off.

Not all women are easily impressed by money. The more you push that with these women, the less impressed they will be.
I don't push that with anybody. I have my income posted on match - don't post it anywhere else or even talk about it. Doesn't seem to matter - I've messaged women making a small fraction of my income who are less attractive than me who still don't respond

Many women would like a relationship, but the last man they want that with is a man desperate for one.

Your strengths can be just as much of a turnoff if you lack a certain balance that most often appeals to women.

You don't have to send d1ck pics to fall out of favor. It can be just as crippling to be off kilter.
again, you're not responding to the question in the thread dude

Why is it a million times harder for attractive men to get any results on these dating sites than vice versa?

Is Tinder/Bumble/Match/etc... all horribly overflooded with men? and if so, why do you guys think that is?

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a simple statistic I found online so you can understand why it's taking you a while to get many matches. Men on tinder swipe right on 47% women they're shown. Women only swipe right on 14% of the men shown on tinder. If a woman doesn't consider you one of those 14% you have to try another and another.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Here's a simple statistic I found online so you can understand why it's taking you a while to get many matches. Men on tinder swipe right on 47% women they're shown. Women only swipe right on 14% of the men shown on tinder. If a woman doesn't consider you one of those 14% you have to try another and another.
14%? seems very high

I figured it was more like 2%. Although I"m sure the 14% includes all the beasts and land whales out there. I'm sure the attractive ones are more like 2%

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is such a lost cause

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
also, I gotta say, it's hilarious how people say women are not as picky as men are in terms of looks

meanwhile you have to be a legit 8.5-10/10 male to get a 6/10 female interested in you online. Try cold approaching if you're not in that 8+/10 range, zero chance in hell. I've seen 2 guys have success approaching at this bar I go to - 1 is a 6'3 8% bodyfat borderline male model and the other one is not far behind.

How do women care less about looks again?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also, I gotta say, it's hilarious how people say women are not as picky as men are in terms of looks

meanwhile you have to be a legit 8.5-10/10 male to get a 6/10 female interested in you online. Try cold approaching if you're not in that 8+/10 range, zero chance in hell. I've seen 2 guys have success approaching at this bar I go to - 1 is a 6'3 8% bodyfat borderline male model and the other one is not far behind.

How do women care less about looks again?
YOU just had a when throwing herself at you recently.

Two things you need to take away from that encounter:

1) throwing yourself at someone is not attractive, this includes over texting
2) your ideas of your SMV are over rated, at least for now

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
YOU just had a when throwing herself at you recently.

Two things you need to take away from that encounter:

1) throwing yourself at someone is not attractive, this includes over texting
2) your ideas of your SMV are over rated, at least for now
I posted my pics on photofeeler and was rated 7 to 8/10 by female posters. I'm much much better looking in real life than pics

What happened with that girl doesn't matter, she is a 6/10 in mediocre shape. Ridiculous that i have to settle for that. I should be dating an 8/10 hottie in great shape

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted my pics on photofeeler and was rated 7 to 8/10 by female posters. I'm much much better looking in real life than pics

What happened with that girl doesn't matter, she is a 6/10 in mediocre shape. Ridiculous that i have to settle for that. I should be dating an 8/10 hottie in great shape
THEN STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT BEING SINGLE!

You are a 7, life THREW you an easy 6 but your to concieted to "settle"

Your situation is all your fault. Please shut up.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
THEN STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT BEING SINGLE!

You are a 7, life THREW you an easy 6 but your to concieted to "settle"

Your situation is all your fault. Please shut up.
I'm really not a 7, especially since I've cut weight recently. I'm getting that very angular chiseled look in the face. I'll get some quality pics done and you can see what I'm talking about. I'm realistically like a 7.5 to 8 face with a 9 body. I'm in awesome shape right now - 5'10 190 lbs and very lean.

and i have to settle for a 6 face with a 5 body. This is the dating world right now, but yes women don't care about looks lmao

a 7 or 8 face woman in great shape is dating professional athletes.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really not a 7, especially since I've cut weight recently. I'm getting that very angular chiseled look in the face. I'll get some quality pics done and you can see what I'm talking about. I'm realistically like a 7.5 to 8 face with a 9 body. I'm in awesome shape right now - 5'10 190 lbs and very lean.

and i have to settle for a 6 face with a 5 body. This is the dating world right now, but yes women don't care about looks
I've seen your pictures and experienced your personality in this forum.

If you keep your mouth closed you are a 7
If you start taking you are a 6

You just have this ridiculously inflated ego

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score

If you start taking you are a 6

I'm much better looking in real life than pics and those pics are old anyways. I'll get some quality pics done and you'll be shocked.

as far as personality goes, i have to make sure i keep myself controlled. i want to meet someone so badly but i need to make sure I suppress that and let it happen naturally without forcing it. I have good social instincts but my burning desire to meet someone overrides that sometimes.

I've always been very good at making friends, why? i was making friends from age of 9 so i never developed any desperation. I expected everybody to like me and didn't care if anybody didn't

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm much better looking in real life than pics and those pics are old anyways. I'll get some quality pics done and you'll be shocked.

as far as personality goes, i have to make sure i keep myself controlled. i want to meet someone so badly but i need to make sure I suppress that and let it happen naturally without forcing it. I have good social instincts but my burning desire to meet someone overrides that sometimes.

I've always been very good at making friends, why? i was making friends from age of 9 so i never developed any desperation. I expected everybody to like me and didn't care if anybody didn't

If you start talking you are a 6

Last edited:

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score

those pics are old and misleading. I'm much more attractive in real life - especially with how aggressively I've cut weight (made my face way more angular and chiseled). I need to get new pics done

I wonder if i got pics done that rate a 90 to 95% attractiveness on photofeeler if i would get any interest online, but i strongly doubt it.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
those pics are old and misleading. I'm much more attractive in real life - especially with how aggressively I've cut weight (made my face way more angular and chiseled). I need to get new pics done

I wonder if i got pics done that rate a 90 to 95% attractiveness on photofeeler if i would get any interest online, but i strongly doubt it.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score

this game is fun!

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

this game is fun!
It's sad to see self deception play out in real life