Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

online dating/tinder/bumble/etc...

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You're no salesman.
here ya go

the big difference with selling cars is I can take 100 internet leads and get 10 deals out of it. I can talk to 100 customers in person and usually close about 70 of them

With women, those numbers get shredded into a tiny percentage. Online dating is especially impossible

Attachments

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here ya go

the big difference with selling cars is I can take 100 internet leads and get 10 deals out of it. I can talk to 100 customers in person and usually close about 70 of them

With women, those numbers get shredded into a tiny percentage. Online dating is especially impossible
This is impressive. It's in your head dude. Use the same principles.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here ya go

If you are that good at selling cars, im pretty sure lots of the skills you use can be used in dating.
there is lots of similarities, like frame control.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@HankHill This is the same dude who told me he hasn't been in OLD for long, he had better luck cold approaching and, when I asked him why he did OLD if he had luck cold approaching, and he replied he was "bored of the conversation" and wished me well.

They'll come back if you let them....

Attachments

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@sazc at the rate u r going u will be turning into an incel.

Just pick any guy and practise ur feminine skills. Make sure he turns full beta offering his undying love after 3 dates. That's when you know you did good.

Repeat and cycle it until you meet a man who calls you on ur bullshiet and put you in ur place. That's the one you need.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@HankHill This is the same dude who told me he hasn't been in OLD for long, he had better luck cold approaching and, when I asked him why he did OLD if he had luck cold approaching, and he replied he was "bored of the conversation" and wished me well.

Is he shirtless on that pic?
If so dont anwser him.

I guess that my man s mind, if a women had tasteless pic like this i would not anwser that for sure

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And, quite honestly, there's so little quality on OLD that he's going to re hit up a chick that he said was "boring", hoping she will bite.

Question for the gents - do agree to grab a drink with someone who has essentially been an ass to me? Or do I ignore?

I tend to be nice/forgiving and give ppl second chances. This allows for more opportunities but tends to bite me eventually as I realize they are as much an azzhole as they presented themselves initially

Lookit me, I think I answered my own question, lol

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@sazc at the rate u r going u will be turning into an incel.

Just pick any guy and practise ur feminine skills. Make sure he turns full beta offering his undying love after 3 dates. That's when you know you did good.

Repeat and cycle it until you meet a man who calls you on ur bullshiet and put you in ur place. That's the one you need.
Thanks for the continued "practice being feminine" advice. I just don't see that happening to the level that you guys preach around here. Not only do I have FAR too much going on in my life from a professional and business aspect, but I don't want to play a role in a relationship, I want to be able to relax and have fun. I feel like it's better that I am ME from the outset, than yet to play a role. Tho I fully agree that I need to soften edges, and have been doing that

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And, quite honestly, there's so little quality on OLD that he's going to re hit up a chick that he said was "boring", hoping she will bite.

Question for the gents - do agree to grab a drink with someone who has essentially been an ass to me? Or do I ignore?

I tend to be nice/forgiving and give ppl second chances. This allows for more opportunities but tends to bite me eventually as I realize they are as much an azzhole as they presented themselves initially

Lookit me, I think I answered my own question, lol
I think the men point of view here is prob not the one you want.

id just delete/block that guy unless you want some ONS
He is shirtless on pic!! DELETE hahah

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is he shirtless on that pic?
If so dont anwser him.

I guess that my man s mind, if a women had tasteless pic like this i would not anwser that for sure
Yes, when I talked to him last week his look was clothed. I guess he switched it for shirtless b/c he wanted more attention

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Spaz
Lol, no worries, I wont become an incel.

I do manage to attract men, at, below, and sometimes above my SMV. If I wanted to play like you suggest, I could have any one of them (not trying to sound egotistical) if I lowered my standards it would be easier.

Right now I'm hoping to find someone I am attracted to physically, mentally and emotionally (yea, I know, fat chance) BUT my focus is on raising two healthy human beings, not finding a man.

As long as I keep my looks and I keep my weight down, I'm not worried

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Spaz
Lol, no worries, I wont become an incel.

I do manage to attract men, at, below, and sometimes above my SMV. If I wanted to play like you suggest, I could have any one of them (not trying to sound egotistical) if I lowered my standards it would be easier.

Right now I'm hoping to find someone I am attracted to physically, mentally and emotionally (yea, I know, fat chance) BUT my focus is on raising two healthy human beings, not finding a man.

As long as I keep my looks and I keep my weight down, I'm not worried
I think you just answered your question. He is not dating material.

Don t do the women thing. dont search for validation from him

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Just go on dates @sazc

Don't mind fvck urself over those details. It is a mind fvck that's fvcking things. Just go out and have fun, fvck the details and let it all loose to chance/fun.

And only then find out if any meet those criteria you mentioned.

Some guys r no good with chatting on social media apps thus unable to meet ur emotional needs online but are really incredible in real life. Correct ?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go on dates @sazc

Don't mind fvck urself over those details. It is a mind fvck that's fvcking things. Just go out and have fun, fvck the details and let it all loose to chance/fun.

And only then find out if any meet those criteria you mentioned.

Some guys r no good with chatting on social media apps thus unable to meet ur emotional needs online but are really incredible in real life. Correct ?
Correct, on all fronts

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My take is, if he wasn't shirtless (in poor taste for a main profile pic), go have a drink with him, you don't have much to lose and it's a chance to put on that cute outfit, cute shoes, make-up etc. Look at it as a couple of hours of light fun, talking to another adult, sharing a few funny dating experiences etc etc. I do that sometimes even when I'm not super attracted to a chick and have met some cool women, some of these encounters turned into 2nd, 3rd dates etc or even more because their personalities (and the overall package) exceeded my expectation vs. sitting home binge watching Netflix or something.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My take is, if he wasn't shirtless (in poor taste for a main profile pic), go have a drink with him, you don't have much to lose and it's a chance to put on that cute outfit, cute shoes, make-up etc. Look at it as a couple of hours of light fun, talking to another adult, sharing a few funny dating experiences etc etc. I do that sometimes even when I'm not super attracted to a chick and have met some cool women, some of these encounters turned into 2nd, 3rd dates etc or even more because their personalities (and the overall package) exceeded my expectation vs. sitting home binge watching Netflix or something.
He already unmatched me right after I said I was busy this week, lolololololol

And I would have messaged him next week, I'll just have more free time then. I wasn't trying to pay hard to get, lololol butthurt is funny

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aw man...don't hate me but your reply would've been better this way:

"Drink sounds great! Unfortunately, I can't this week though :( How about next week?!"

I think he got butthurt because of 'I don't have time.' that came off a bit harsh but he seemed a bit flakey anyway. I just mention the above for next time ;)

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aw man...don't hate me but your reply would've been better this way:

"Drink sounds great! Unfortunately, I can't this week though :( How about next week?!"

I think he got butthurt because of 'I don't have time.' that came off a bit harsh but he seemed a bit flakey anyway. I just mention the above for next time ;)
Agreed. I appreciate the advice

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
There is no comparison between the traditional computer based online dating sites and the smartphone based dating apps. Older people rely on computers, younger people on phones. There is almost no user overlap between dating app and computer-based online dating sites. This thread should be split up into two separate threads.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigdave17, there is one website where it is much easier for a man to get laid at ... grindr.com. I'll bet you bearly will have any problems there. :rofl: