Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

online dating/tinder/bumble/etc...

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I'm emoji-ing wrong, lol
I should just turn over my bumble to you, lol
Hahaha it's not that it's wrong I want you to come across a cool chick...the kissing emoji is a bit aggressive for the first couple of interactions. Use the cute girly emojis or just the text version of lol and ;)

https://observer.com/2017/04/best-emojis-for-online-dating-app-flirting-clover/

@HankHill
Lol I'm an emoji mastah!

@HankHill
Im all over it
You go @sazc girl! love it!

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect! this is normal/fun/flirty convo, it's how it should be...remember you control when the s3x happens but to keep a guy's interest you have to dangle that carrot and then back off a bit so as to not come across sl00ty.

You're doing great!

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had to cut him loose. Every other sentence become a sexual joke, or reference followed by a "just kidding"

I would try to steer to a real topic, he would swing right back to lotion, vibrators, whatever he felt was a "funny joke"

@lamath I dont set up dates, ever, even on bumble, the man does or it doesn't happen. I don't want to lead, I want a man who leads

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

dude I would murder somebody to get 1 date with a quality girl. You're talking about 60 dates? You might as well tell poverty Ethiopians who haven't eaten in weeks to focus on 6 meals a day
You have a scarcity mindset. It doesn’t work. You have to be the one talking to a lot of chicks than screening them out. You wouldn’t know what to do with yourself if a pretty woman gave you the time of day.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had to cut him loose. Every other sentence become a sexual joke, or reference followed by a "just kidding"

I would try to steer to a real topic, he would swing right back to lotion, vibrators, whatever he felt was a "funny joke"

@lamath I dont set up dates, ever, even on bumble, the man does or it doesn't happen. I don't want to lead, I want a man who leads
Yeah, unfortunately you'll come across a lot of those but just like rejection is part of the game for men. Coming across guys who believe in 'lay on the first date' is part of the game for women. Next. Ain't dating grand? lol.

How'd you cut him loose? unmatched or say something? haha

Eddie seems nice
Yeah...sounds normal so far...which in itself is like a victory these days.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How'd you cut him loose? unmatched or say something? haha
I sent something to him that had a typo in it and he grabbed it and turned it into a sexual situation in his reply..

I replied and said "I'm sorry if I offended you I'll understand if you want me to unmatch you now. "

Interestingly, this reply was void of emoji.

He replied and said "you can unmatch me if you want" (no emoji) which I initially read as sarcasm and an ego protecting statement.

Since I was already irritated that the man who posted "just kidding, let's go slow" now couldn't stop turning everything that was being said into sexual innuendo, I decided to go ahead and unmatch him.

Fini

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@HankHill Eddie dropped off as well, right after I told him I couldn't come over to his house for wine next to a fire with him.

Uh-huh

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You people are too preoccupied with OLD and that suggests either a small social circle or that your influence in a social circle is negligible.

Instead of focusing on OLD why don't you go out and do something tangible that could be measured with real life interactions?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah i did notice he had a bad txt ratio lmao

Seems like he was doing all the txting
He should have ask for a date earlier before he srewed it up.

You saved yourself a date full on sexual innuendo.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@HankHill Eddie dropped off as well, right after I told him I couldn't come over to his house for wine next to a fire with him.

Uh-huh
Aw man! Keep it rolling though...you'll find your guy; one who's not looking for a quick lay but realize especially after being on this board that he's a rarity unless the guy's a total beta. Finding quality men/women is not easy but they're out there and persistence pays off :)

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You people are too preoccupied with OLD and that suggests either a small social circle or that your influence in a social circle is negligible.

Instead of focusing on OLD why don't you go out and do something tangible that could be measured with real life interactions?

I don't meet women through my social circle

Approaching in real life is very hard

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You have a scarcity mindset. It doesn’t work. You have to be the one talking to a lot of chicks than screening them out. You wouldn’t know what to do with yourself if a pretty woman gave you the time of day.
this all sounds great in theory but getting 1 interested in going out on a date is unbelievably hard, much less 60 first dates in 6 months LMAO

I agree with what you said about screening them out. I screen women no matter how little dating life I have. If she is stupid, trashy or a ***** or whatever, I want nothing to do with her. I haven't let 29 years of being deprived of romantic experience erode my self respect to just take whatever.

but getting a quality women to go out on a date, unless you meet them via social circle (which I don't) or some other natural/easy way, is unbelievably hard.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this all sounds great in theory but getting 1 interested in going out on a date is unbelievably hard, much less 60 first dates in 6 months LMAO

but getting a quality women to go out on a date, unless you meet them via social circle (which I don't) or some other natural/easy way, is unbelievably hard.
Of course it's hard! You have to overcome the adversity.

My friend, it may take speaking to hundreds of women. Don't worry about the result, worry about the goal. Ask out every woman you would stick your **** in. All of them. Everywhere you go (except work). Ask them all. Use every medium possible - day game, night game, speed dating, fitness classes, all the online sets, mobile dating apps. Cast as wide a net possible.

If you ask out 500 women, you'll get 100 first dates. If you get 100 first dates, you're going to get 50 second dates. If you get 50 second dates, you can probably last long enough to bed 30 of them. If you bed 30 of them, 2-3 will be LTR potential. Do you see where this is going?

You're no salesman.