"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Online dating - Opening email

DJArlington

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2002
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
Guys,

I am trying to compose an email to a girl I have found online. What are some examples of an opening email? What are some examples of ****y/funny lines?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Dr Don Juan

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
South Africa
"I was wondering whether I should e-mail you, since i'm not sure if you are a stalker or not (I hate when that happens to me :), and decided I will, simply because i'm going to lock all my doors so that you can't get in and take advantage of me while I sleep *naughty grin*"

What do you guys think?
 

Dr Don Juan

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
South Africa
"I was wondering whether I should e-mail you, since i'm not sure if you are a stalker or not (I hate when that happens to me :), and decided I will, simply because i'm going to lock all my doors so that you can't get in and take advantage of me while I sleep *naught grin*"

What do you guys think?
 

Dr Don Juan

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
South Africa
Damn...sorry about the double post gents
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Personally, I'd stay away from other people's lines no matter how good they are. The problem is that if it doesn't fit your personality, you'll come off like a AFC when you meet her. You need to have you face to face game on high to be able to handle online dating.

Take a look at this site. It show's exactly what NOT to do plus a couple of cool examples. Way Too Personal (Online Ad Responses)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top