Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online Dating Is A Scam

NiceGuyChad

Banned
Reaction score
How much more evidence do you need to gather before you realize that the women on dating services are doing something other than looking for a man. What sort of behavior would you expect from women who were using the service to actually find a man? They would have pictures taken specifically to show them in the best possible light (cheap and easy to do in most places). They would write a well thought out, articulate profile, mind their P’s and Q’s, and try to both present themselves and what they want in such a way that they find someone who is a good match. They would, ummmm, actually look at men’s profiles and message men they were interested in. And they would spend a significant amount of time chatting, leaving it open only during times they have specifically put aside for this purpose. They would be polite, and interested in getting to know people to see if they were a good match and if it would be fruitful to meet with them in person.

Now, do women on the dating service do ANY of those things? Absolutely not. They do the opposite…..crappy pic of them and their ex with his head rubbed/cut out (sometimes, obviously drunk), profile looks like it was written by a 3rd grader who barely speaks English, with red flags all over the place, tons of rude, bitter, negative statements, sometimes openly stating they hate men or intend to exploit you, reveal little to nothing about what they are like as a person (sometimes because there is nothing there or something is there that nobody wants), rarely looks at men’s profiles and NEVER responds to them no matter how good looking, alpha-male, rich, great personality, sexy, whatever, the man is, actively rude or time wasting , pretends to bond with you and then, later, pretends has no idea who you are or what you agreed to do together earlier.

What this means, quite simply, is they aren’t looking for a man (so, it’s a waste of time to use this method to find a woman). At best, they are looking to have their egos stroked by saying no to all the men who seem to be interested in them and then will have an anonymous sexual encounter with some random loser, when they have been too long without love, sex or intimacy (ie they binge). At worst, these psychos are looking to actively harm someone, any way they can, as long as it is safe for them.

What’s going on with the online dating thing is women are wasting time and men are messaging hundreds of women, trolling for anonymous encounters with sluts.

ewa

Reaction score
How much more evidence do you need to gather before you realize that the women on dating services are doing something other than looking for a man. What sort of behavior would you expect from women who were using the service to actually find a man? They would have pictures taken specifically to show them in the best possible light (cheap and easy to do in most places). They would write a well thought out, articulate profile, mind their P’s and Q’s, and try to both present themselves and what they want in such a way that they find someone who is a good match. They would, ummmm, actually look at men’s profiles and message men they were interested in. And they would spend a significant amount of time chatting, leaving it open only during times they have specifically put aside for this purpose. They would be polite, and interested in getting to know people to see if they were a good match and if it would be fruitful to meet with them in person.

Now, do women on the dating service do ANY of those things? Absolutely not. They do the opposite…..crappy pic of them and their ex with his head rubbed/cut out (sometimes, obviously drunk), profile looks like it was written by a 3rd grader who barely speaks English, with red flags all over the place, tons of rude, bitter, negative statements, sometimes openly stating they hate men or intend to exploit you, reveal little to nothing about what they are like as a person (sometimes because there is nothing there or something is there that nobody wants), rarely looks at men’s profiles and NEVER responds to them no matter how good looking, alpha-male, rich, great personality, sexy, whatever, the man is, actively rude or time wasting , pretends to bond with you and then, later, pretends has no idea who you are or what you agreed to do together earlier.

What this means, quite simply, is they aren’t looking for a man (so, it’s a waste of time to use this method to find a woman). At best, they are looking to have their egos stroked by saying no to all the men who seem to be interested in them and then will have an anonymous sexual encounter with some random loser, when they have been too long without love, sex or intimacy (ie they binge). At worst, these psychos are looking to actively harm someone, any way they can, as long as it is safe for them.

What’s going on with the online dating thing is women are wasting time and men are messaging hundreds of women, trolling for anonymous encounters with sluts.
Probably you encountered a few women like those you described and that is the reason why you think that all are the same. It is totally wrong to generalize that all women who use online dating sites are like those you described. Maybe you should try another dating site. Like in real life, at online dating sites we can meet different people so I suggest you to continue your search on dating sites until you meet a person who is worth to start dating.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tl;dr, but I do think OLD is essentially a scam, there are very few serivces worth paying for and some of them like zoosk are straight up scams to get you to pay for a service that is nearly impossible to cancel, and they try to suck you in with fake matches on top of it all.

But they can and do work sometimes, and that's enough to keep them going.

Draper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Losers have been b!tching about OLD since it came out.I have been pretty successful with OLD,I was picking up chicks on yahoo chat way back in 1999.Best thing ever invented.
No kidding....the very first conversation I had on a yahoo chat back in the days led to the chick giving me a blow job and getting fingered by me a few days later.

Today I have to contact 100 chicks to get anything more than a coffee meeting.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not the problem. The 1 chick that you do go further with you'll 100% settle even if she's bad for you because you get hurt nobody else is taking you on properly and that puts a power imbalance in the relationship right before you start it. This stuff makes you hungry like hell when you get all that rejection. You don't know in the front-end of things that do go right if it ends right.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably you encountered a few women like those you described and that is the reason why you think that all are the same. It is totally wrong to generalize that all women who use online dating sites are like those you described. Maybe you should try another dating site. Like in real life, at online dating sites we can meet different people so I suggest you to continue your search on dating sites until you meet a person who is worth to start dating.
So, your counter to the *****s and skanks, proud single mom on tinder is to shame op for his life experience?

Some of the most disgusting human being are OLD women regardless of the girl power jargon pedaled in society.

There's no two ways about it. Not all women are gross *****s but a great portion of society is. Hate it or lovr it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No kidding....the very first conversation I had on a yahoo chat back in the days led to the chick giving me a blow job and getting fingered by me a few days later.

Supply and demand my friend.

Its a # game. Its been a staple in game and the manosphere since day1. The problem being, your 100 msgs could be best spent towards lead generation, building a platform, selling real estate, starting a biz, and any number of other things that increase your resources. Women squander resources the way they Crater SMV and pedal victimhood.

I am not saying don't do it. I am saying, time is your most important resource and asset. You must use it wisely.

I had a situation with a woman a few years ago. Her mood was ****ty so, i next her. The way my mind operates is as follows, ****ty attitude is either a bad day at work or playboy stopped calling, as in, she jumped off the **** and got chucked. Who knows? Maybe pms. I likely gravitate towards cynicism with women. If I suspect ambiguity I am out.

Hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day. Herein lies the pushback on hypergamy. Know when the wall hits, when her best days are over, its beta cuck provider time or daddy government welfare state.

Smash or next. Repeat. Not in the mood means next. Biz >women

About the lifestyle and purpose. Every chick is practice. Its not your girl. Just your turn. Its a lease. It costs a lot and its on a short term.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I signed up for pof a few weeks ago for the hell of it. One thing I noticed was all the fake profiles, can't remember it being that bad. I was getting matches and messages from fake profiles all day,i had to delete it

HOOVERMEBABY

Don Juan
Reaction score

You could be subconsciously doing something different now.My results have actually increased.I do not believe in unicorns of any stripe ,my religion teaches me that all mankind is horribly flawed (Men and especially Women) so there is no "higher value" as some here suggest just varying degrees of sh!ttiness.OLD is like anything else results will vary from man to man . I am white with killer blue eyes and I am retired at a relatively young age and do what the fvck I want....women love that dynamic so it might be easier for me.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I signed up for pof a few weeks ago for the hell of it. One thing I noticed was all the fake profiles, can't remember it being that bad. I was getting matches and messages from fake profiles all day,i had to delete it
Same, I gave it a try a few years ago and there just weren't that many profiles on there. However, now almost all of them are bots that will "match" with you.

I've also seen a lot of catfish profiles on there, where you are actually talking to a real person but the pictures are just some random individual they grabbed from online. Last fall I messaged a profile on there, we ended up exchanging messages back and forth for a couple hours and when I asked for the number no response. People do this stuff out of boredom or to get the attention that they don't receive in the real world.

With all this said, OLD should really just take the seat at the very back of the bus as a supplement to meeting women.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I don’t seem to have issues coming across women who do most, if not all of those good things.

I certainly see a fair share of women doing those other things you’re talking about too, don’t get me wrong, but the perception that this is what all women do and what OLD is all about is more of a reflection of your problems and the way you’ve come to perceive these things because of that.

I’m sorry if you were expecting a rah rah rah pat on the back from a bitter buddy who identifies with you.

Maybe try another forum.
Hahahaahaha...pretty much my thoughts exactly...

Dudes who are terrible at OLD complain and whine about it as if everyone is having the same problems instead of accepting the fact that THEY are their own problem!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a random dude lifting today. This bloke pulled off IG. He basically broke every ****in rule pua, red pill, DJs, manosphere would give. He also looks like a a lad straight out if vikings and not a background character. Like, the main character.

Tyrone status equates to get out of jail free card. Not necessarily the best way or approach that every lad should follow. IMHO, its where game is convoluted with a mixed bag of approaches.

OLD is a fallback as is swiping right at life.

100% prefer cold approach. Real life pickup. Again, to each their own. Whatever does it for you. I recommend that you do all. Of the above.

Let the chips fall where they may.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a girl's number recently, and even told her that I'd lied about where I live in my profile (that I actually lived 40 miles south) to 'go fishing' in another state/town (still it'd only take me wut 30-40 minutes to get there? at 80 mph). She was not married, not with child, blue-eyed...kinda overweight in my opinion, big b0obs, decent face, and "Christian" (in Name only). So we text back n' forth and so I tried to run a ploy to test her will to stay with me and said that I'd been laid off from my job (I really was sorta but it was a self-layoff - in other words I could have worked and it was only for a few days, but when people hear the word "laid off" they go "oh no, I'm sorry..." I ended up NOT being able to not work unpaid and being called back to work - not like in the past couple of years when they were able to give me unpaid days off for like 2 months - so this year I was only able to get a week unpaid off in April-May it sucks). So she responds with "Sorry to hear that..bummer.." I could tell that she was no longer interested then, so click, I never communicate with her again.

She seemed willing, but didn't pass my test, so See Ya. I mean, I've had WAY better than her in body and face, yet she's not gonna 'come' to me. She's not gonna make more effort to climb towards me? She's not gonna be friendly? yet she's given me her number? Many MANY girls POF or not (but usually in person they are able to be friendly) do not know HOW to be friendly. I can be friendly in droves, doesn't matter the age or background of the person because I have met hundreds of thousands individually in the past 16 years. I know how to be a constant bright spot in their lives from initiation to end. Many girls today though are dastardly negative and/or sick. Sure, I'd still fvck it, but it's poison if you stick with it.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I found a ho on tinder who listed her instagram and her freaking venmo on her tinder profile with what are probably a few fake cute pics. This beta provider bull**** needs to stop.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fake profile scam accounts are honestly out of control on the large sites.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, even hookers are on some “dating” sites.
Can confirm. I came across one on Tinder. Messaged her on snapchat to see if she was legit out of curiosity, then blocked her.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention whoring isn't scamming in and of itself. A simple waste of your time, yes, but ultimately just that at the end of the day.

What is scamming is squeezing money out of you.

If she's asking you for iTunes or Google Play cards, or Money orders, it's a scam.

If she doesn't speak proper English, (eg. using the word "Am" for "I'm," "is" for "it's," etc) it's likely a scam.

If she bitches and whines about her mom or grandma's health, it's a scam.

If she refuses to video/voice call, it's a scam.

If you see red flags of this sort, and/or robotic behavior, just block the damn woman. Because the fact is that a lot of these accounts are just men in Africa or India looking for money. Social media services too, in addition to OLD, have a serious scammer/scambot problem and it's out of fu cking control.