Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online Dating - I banged over 140 girls from there without spending money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I am now giving back. After 5 years of online dating I have figured out the tricks to it. Had 13 girls over in a week without spending a dime. Yes I serious. It's that easy once you figure out what to say, how to master what pictures to use, the content on your profile.I have a book on amazon you can read, its cheap and short, or you can hire me to take care of your profile for a month.

Here is the book:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015T4WI8I?*Version*=1&*entries*=0

If you want to hire me to do manage your online dating profile send me a PM here and we'll discuss what I would be doing

This is from Tinder yesterday, two messages to number close:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
What's so sick about it?

xupc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I banged over 280 girls online without spending money!

You should buy MY book and not this OTHERS guys book -- he is casual with 140.

I also do Skype coaching, 1 on 1 and I manage your profiles. PM me for prices.

Here is a fake screenshot I made the other day illustrating my Mad Sex SKIlzzz

Screenshot.jpg

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You doht want to settle down, marry and have a family? You want to have sex with random women all your life?
I banged a lot of women mostly from picking up at bars, but none of them wanted a relationship. Furthermore, as a man I had to take what I could get, not what I wanted and none or few them were relationship material let alone marriage material. I'd been perfectly happy to have a long term, monogamous relationship but none of the women I'd want that with wanted to. Women control the dating and sexual market and they rule mercilessly with an iron hand. It's all women's doing.

l__i__l

Don Juan
Reaction score
You doht want to settle down, marry and have a family?
No, because it results in:

1. Financial burden
  2. Loss of time
  3. Loss of freedom
  4. Loss of independence
  5. Increases vulnerability
  6. Not to mention it's boring

Why would you want to?

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
You doht want to settle down, marry and have a family? You want to have sex with random women all your life?
You can't answer a question with a question. The conservation isn't about settling down, marriage, having a family, or having sex with random women for the duration of my life.

The question I posed to you was very succint in nature. So I'll ask you again why is "sick," to have with many women?

I banged over 280 girls online without spending money!

You should buy MY book and not this OTHERS guys book -- he is casual with 140.
How do you know he's lying?

Last edited:

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want me be banned for giving you guys a good advice about life?

Ok whatever!
I'm sorry my dear lady, but the sight of such an unique woman is making us all develop oneitis for you. We wanting to ban you is only a defense measure to protect our hearts. I hope you understand and find a gentleman worth of your attentions.

princess_124

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't need advice on being a beta; I spent twenty-four years thinking life was 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'.

I suggest you stop posting and start following Penkitten; she conducts herself gracefully, instead of like a spoiled brat, and actually has some respect around here.
How am I being a spoiled brat when I am giving an advice for all men here to have a normal life, get married and start a family? That is an healthy advice and I'm sure if men get married to the right woman, their soulmate...I'm sure they would prefer a family life over "one-night stands life".

Trust me!

Last edited by a moderator:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How am I being a spoiled brat when I am giving an advice for all men here to have a normal life, get married and start a family? That is an healthy advice and I'm sure if men get married to the right woman, their soulmate...I'm sure they would prefer a family life over "one-night stands life".

Trust me!
Doesn't have to be a "soulmate", but a loyal and REAL relationship partner who meets your needs and enjoys doing so.

princess_124

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't have to be a "soulmate", but a loyal and REAL relationship partner who meets your needs and enjoys doing so.
Omg so you agree that marriage and family is important! Thank God we have a normal person here !!! You are definitely my favorite poster on here :) !!

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@princess_124, if you renounce to the protestant heresy and become a good catholic girl I will make sure to impregnate you with lots of babies. You have convinced me that you are unique and I want to share my life with you. But you have to renounce to your heretic ways and recognize Rome as the head of the Church, you little bible-changer.

princess_124

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like you don't want to listen to anyone who has opinions other than your own. Why are you here exactly? It seems like you have a goal to change/convert/troll everyone.
@princess_124, if you renounce to the protestant heresy and become a good catholic girl I will make sure to impregnate you with lots of babies. You have convinced me that you are unique and I want to share my life with you. But you have to renounce to your heretic ways and recognize Rome as the head of the Church, you little bible-changer.
Where do you live? USA,canada or europe? Can you pm your pic?

Seems like you don't want to listen to anyone who has opinions other than your own. Why are you here exactly? It seems like you have a goal to change/convert/troll everyone.
My goal is to convert all you demons into angels and family men ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.