Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online dating apps?

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have used OLD almost exclusively in the past 5 years and do great.
me as well. POF, Tinder, Bumble and Hot or Not. A few dry spells but more often than not theres is always something in the hopper.
Good pictures and a good profile are a must unless you look like Brad Pitt.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi
I am quiet new in this. Recently i decided to use apps to help me with meeting new girls due to covid going out is nearly impossible. After 2 weeks of using (tinder, badoo, bumble and happen) I literally got nothing. I read how to optimize profiles to be more attrsctive etc. Hard for me to judge my own appearance but anyways i thought its going to be easier.
Do you have any tips or similar experiences?
I live in UK
Try using Facebook Dating and Hinge. Those are the best two apps right now.

Get some professional pictures taken. Preferably outside because studio shots look too try hard. Pictures are the most important thing on your profile. They will literally make you or break you.

Use an opener that is a funny open ended question. Don't ever open with "Hey" or "Hi." If you have a good career then make sure you list your job title on your profile.

Try to keep the back and forth to under 10 messages and then ask her to get a drink with you. Once she says yes, then get her number.

I hope these tips help. I can't stress enough about how important the pictures and the opener are.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
me as well. POF, Tinder, Bumble and Hot or Not. A few dry spells but more often than not theres is always something in the hopper.
Good pictures and a good profile are a must unless you look like Brad Pitt.
Yup. Women read profiles whether the "it's all about pics" crew wants to admit it or not. And it matters.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is a lot tougher right now, women don't want to meet it up
If you do meet than yeah it's easier to smash (depending on where you live, I live in a state with restrictions so women come over)
It's a lot of work/effort and honestly to me it's not worth it, im focused on stacking my money and getting in shape (put on damn near 20 pounds since June)