Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ONE YEAR FROM TODAY - I'm Getting Married

Status
Not open for further replies.

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I think a lot of you guys need some serious therapy. Many seem to have major trust issues, bordering on potential paranoia, not to mention an irrational hatred of women. Just b/c the only girls you can get are dirty sluts doesn't mean all women are. I am a little leery of GC getting engaged after little more than a year, but it's his decision and I support that 100%.

People keep quoting divorce statistics without considering that it's not an even distribution. I wonder what those stats would look like if you took out all the people that marry within a year of meeting (especially all those Vegas marriages, though many of those end in annullments, not divorce). Try and find stats for people that marry after over 2 years of relationship, both of whom have significant experience from past relationships, are intelligent and knowledgeable, are past the infatuation phase, and are capable of maintaining a committment.

As for the whole single mother thing, I agree that it can be a red flag in some cases, but in this case I think it's a good sign that she recognizes her mistake, and that she is a good mother.

I've said it before and I've said it again - this board is about helping guys reach their goals, not criticizing them for their choice of goals.

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats Gio!!!!!!!!
So, are you going to invite this whole board of DJ's to your wedding?:D
Also, I'm curious to how you are going to pay for this wedding(parents, you, her) because my mom just got remarried, and I bet it cost my step dad at least 20,000 dollars for the wedding? Anyways, I wish you the best for you and your future wife to be.
JW

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well looks like I posted my questions on page 4 for nothing :D.

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's great Gio, getting married huh. I was just stopping by since a very long time.

Getting girls is one thing, but keeping them is masterwork.
Whatever your goal is, most guys will marry someday. It is like blackjack: you need to know when to stop if you have nice cards!

Take care,
Neo.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big-J
Well looks like I posted my questions on page 4 for nothing :D.
I'll respond eventually... I just need to find a couple of hours to kill.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, Neophyte, it is like Black Jack...

almost everybody loses...

Dietzcoi

Status
Not open for further replies.