"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

One OLD Verification Technique...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Ok, some may know this and others may not. This is somewhat of a good gauge on a few factors including if a potential online match that you plan on meeting up with is accurate or not.

I'm posting this now as I have a date in a couple hours and found out that this gal is using pics from a few years ago. I'll still go for the hell of it because I'm not doing anything tonight and the area I will be in will be littered with young singles. I've done these types of checks with many of the gals I've met online and avoided a couple potential scams/robberies.

Often times on OLD, you really only get the gals first name. But if you end up exchanging or getting her number, that's where you can dig in a bit.

https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/ is a free service that has a good reverse phone search that will bring back quite a few bits of info including her full name.

I tend to put that into Facebook to see if she's posted anything recently. Often times, these gals will take pics from their FB to use in their profile pics and the FB pics have a date stamp on it. That's one way to tell if a gal is using recent pics.

And with a full name, you can also look through Linked In to see where she's worked as an indicator of stability and other things.

It may or may not show accurate current address. Do NOT use this info to stalk them. It's just nice to be able to tell her decision making process and her tastes and such by looking to see if she lives in bad, good, glitzy neighborhoods. For tonight's example, I know she most likely lives with 2 other roommates possibly and her inviting me back to her place will probably be low.

For the older guys, you can also tell if a woman has been married or possibly still married based on possible relatives and such that are listed.

Of course some of the young gals will naturally yield results from just doing a general google search on them without this.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
Ok, some may know this and others may not. This is somewhat of a good gauge on a few factors including if a potential online match that you plan on meeting up with is accurate or not.

I'm posting this now as I have a date in a couple hours and found out that this gal is using pics from a few years ago. I'll still go for the hell of it because I'm not doing anything tonight and the area I will be in will be littered with young singles. I've done these types of checks with many of the gals I've met online and avoided a couple potential scams/robberies.

Often times on OLD, you really only get the gals first name. But if you end up exchanging or getting her number, that's where you can dig in a bit.

https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/ is a free service that has a good reverse phone search that will bring back quite a few bits of info including her full name.

I tend to put that into Facebook to see if she's posted anything recently. Often times, these gals will take pics from their FB to use in their profile pics and the FB pics have a date stamp on it. That's one way to tell if a gal is using recent pics.

And with a full name, you can also look through Linked In to see where she's worked as an indicator of stability and other things.

It may or may not show accurate current address. Do NOT use this info to stalk them. It's just nice to be able to tell her decision making process and her tastes and such by looking to see if she lives in bad, good, glitzy neighborhoods. For tonight's example, I know she most likely lives with 2 other roommates possibly and her inviting me back to her place will probably be low.

For the older guys, you can also tell if a woman has been married or possibly still married based on possible relatives and such that are listed.

Of course some of the young gals will naturally yield results from just doing a general google search on them without this.
Bro, haven't you been married for 17 years?
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Listen men. If she's on OLD and is not providing sex for money there is something wrong with her. Maybe she's 6'4" tall, or used to be thin and now a bit fatter, or psycho, or has 6 kids, it doesn't matter. There is no normal women on OLD, unless they provide sex for money. I'm not saying don't use OLD, use, but realize it's for fcking only, and please do use rubber.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mozarto.o

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2020
Messages
61
Reaction score
58
Age
36
1594600977192.png
Where are you from? Apparently this doesn't work where I'm at.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Good topic and since I'm a former old pro (I'm no longer doing the personals) ... but I'll add a few things.

First off, you do not want to look at her facebook profile with your legitimate facebook page. I don't know how the algorithms work, but I've gotten old girlfriends to show up under the "friends you might know" (and they aren't friends with any of my friends). That tells me that they looked me up. In other words, be sure to have a 'dummy profile' for your snooping.

You also want to check other online sites too. You may discover inconsistencies between the profiles and that's also a red flag.

If you've exchanged e-mail address, here's another tip. Let's say that her e-mail is imadumbblondeinfl@ yahhoo , com (you do a google search for "imadumbblondeinfl" and if the e-mail address is unique enough, there's a good chance that she's used this same user-name elsewhere.

You can also go to "google's "image search" option. You click her photo and then drag it into the google image search box and if it's out there, it'll sometimes bring up other sites where the photo has also resided.

Back when I was doing some serious on line... I saved myself some valuable time by doing a bit of research beforehand. If her photos are shoulders and up, her facebook account will usually provide a full body shot somewhere.

By doing some research, I've also avoided meeting a couple of married women also.

The more you learn beforehand, the more likely you'll end up cancelling some dates. In my past experience, I'd say that I only followed through with about 50% because the other 50% were dishonest.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,117
Reaction score
3,613
Location
California
I’ve had a few Tinder matches demand I Facetime them before they would agree to a date. I suppose OP could try this too.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I have used that verification technique in the first post when I have used swipe apps.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Good topic and since I'm a former old pro (I'm no longer doing the personals) ... but I'll add a few things.

First off, you do not want to look at her facebook profile with your legitimate facebook page. I don't know how the algorithms work, but I've gotten old girlfriends to show up under the "friends you might know" (and they aren't friends with any of my friends). That tells me that they looked me up. In other words, be sure to have a 'dummy profile' for your snooping.

You also want to check other online sites too. You may discover inconsistencies between the profiles and that's also a red flag.

If you've exchanged e-mail address, here's another tip. Let's say that her e-mail is imadumbblondeinfl@ yahhoo , com (you do a google search for "imadumbblondeinfl" and if the e-mail address is unique enough, there's a good chance that she's used this same user-name elsewhere.

You can also go to "google's "image search" option. You click her photo and then drag it into the google image search box and if it's out there, it'll sometimes bring up other sites where the photo has also resided.

Back when I was doing some serious on line... I saved myself some valuable time by doing a bit of research beforehand. If her photos are shoulders and up, her facebook account will usually provide a full body shot somewhere.

By doing some research, I've also avoided meeting a couple of married women also.

The more you learn beforehand, the more likely you'll end up cancelling some dates. In my past experience, I'd say that I only followed through with about 50% because the other 50% were dishonest.
I agree with all of this. The site I mentioned has possible email addresses associated with their name which has been pretty accurate. Sometimes if you just do a google search on their email addresses, you can sometimes find what type of forums or hobby sites they belong to. This can also be valuable information.

But bottom line is, it's another good way to screen beforehand so you're not wasting your time. Some guys here have way less of it than others.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I’ve had a few Tinder matches demand I Facetime them before they would agree to a date. I suppose OP could try this too.
I can't do this in my situation, plus it gives the gal a chance to ask you for a house tour and such. It can work with some people but just not mine.
 
Top