"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

one of mans most primitive and useful inventions...

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
371
Reaction score
0
Location
England
fire.. also helps when chatting to chicks..

I don't smoke usually but occasionally I will have a smoke when I'm drinking, anyway I nearly always carry matches or a lighter with me..

its obvious, but its handy, you can offer a light to girl that looks like she needs one, and if they ask you for one you can give it..

had to cut a convo with a hot chick short on saturday cos I wasn't carrying any fire with me.. then just I was about to go talk to her again my mate got into a fight and we had to spend the rest of the night in casualty... if I'd had the fire I could have closed before my mate got his f*cked up..

to reiterate.. carry matches or a lighter.. it won't get you chicks on its own, but it helps in creating openings.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
I've read something very similar in a seduction book. It said to carry the most impresive lighter you can find. Even if you don't smoke carry if for the girls. Also if she thinks your lighter is cool she will mention it and viola you've got a conversation.
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
voila, you've got a conversation with an unhealthy bint who smokes
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
...who when she finds out you don't smoke will see you as a loser for carrying around a lighter as a way to meet girls.
 

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
Whats wrong with being a good semiritan? If she asks why I have I'll just say I like fire. Heh, heh fire, yeah cool.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
But then she'll think you're a pyromaniac!:eek:
 

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia Tech
Originally posted by WaterTiger
But then she'll think you're a pyromaniac!:eek:
All guys, deep down, are pyromaniacs.
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
I bought a pretty cool red flame lighter and it did come in handy in couple of occasions. I don't usually smoke but I can when I need to. Usually i come up with excuse that i'm trying to quit.
 

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
371
Reaction score
0
Location
England
Originally posted by duke007
...who when she finds out you don't smoke will see you as a loser for carrying around a lighter as a way to meet girls.
I'm a social smoker I suppose.. meaning I nick ciggarettes off my friends that do smoke all the time when I'm drinking..

I wouldn't suggest to anyone having an extravagant lighter if they're not a regular smoker.. I only ever have on me a free book of matches that I've picked up from whatever bars I've been to recently.. call me sad but I like getting those little souvenirs from my drinking dens...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top