Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

one of mans most primitive and useful inventions...

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fire.. also helps when chatting to chicks..

I don't smoke usually but occasionally I will have a smoke when I'm drinking, anyway I nearly always carry matches or a lighter with me..

its obvious, but its handy, you can offer a light to girl that looks like she needs one, and if they ask you for one you can give it..

had to cut a convo with a hot chick short on saturday cos I wasn't carrying any fire with me.. then just I was about to go talk to her again my mate got into a fight and we had to spend the rest of the night in casualty... if I'd had the fire I could have closed before my mate got his f*cked up..

to reiterate.. carry matches or a lighter.. it won't get you chicks on its own, but it helps in creating openings.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read something very similar in a seduction book. It said to carry the most impresive lighter you can find. Even if you don't smoke carry if for the girls. Also if she thinks your lighter is cool she will mention it and viola you've got a conversation.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
voila, you've got a conversation with an unhealthy bint who smokes

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...who when she finds out you don't smoke will see you as a loser for carrying around a lighter as a way to meet girls.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats wrong with being a good semiritan? If she asks why I have I'll just say I like fire. Heh, heh fire, yeah cool.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But then she'll think you're a pyromaniac!:eek:

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WaterTiger
But then she'll think you're a pyromaniac!:eek:
All guys, deep down, are pyromaniacs.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bought a pretty cool red flame lighter and it did come in handy in couple of occasions. I don't usually smoke but I can when I need to. Usually i come up with excuse that i'm trying to quit.

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by duke007
...who when she finds out you don't smoke will see you as a loser for carrying around a lighter as a way to meet girls.
I'm a social smoker I suppose.. meaning I nick ciggarettes off my friends that do smoke all the time when I'm drinking..

I wouldn't suggest to anyone having an extravagant lighter if they're not a regular smoker.. I only ever have on me a free book of matches that I've picked up from whatever bars I've been to recently.. call me sad but I like getting those little souvenirs from my drinking dens...