One obstacle I can't figure out...

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Older women. I love them (if they are hot). Usually between 28-40, again if they are only attractive to me. I always make moves on them, and they flirt back, but I always get this question:

How old are you?

I can never come up with a good response to this. I am 19, so I think if I come right out and say 19, they will feel like pedophiles or something. Anyone have any input about this?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aww, man don't even worry about it. Most of them that would date a 19 yr. old are looking for a ONS or just a fling. Realistically, you can't have a relationship with an older woman, so why try? If they don't like your age, so what?

In my experiences, you have to make up the lack of age with more confidence. I love that challenge...

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the input bro. Yeah, no way in hell would I look for a relationship in a girl that age, I want pvssy dammit! There is just something that turns me on about that age group, not sure what it is yet lol.

One thing is for sure, it is an awesome challenge.

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women in their 30s love to fvck and have lost their inhibitions that younger women have.

If they ask your age, use c&f. like...

"I'm a very mature 20 years old"

"I'm 20, can you handle a young stud"

"Age doesn't matter, its what's inside a person that counts

Say that you're 20 because it doesn't end with -teen ,

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, I know women in their 30's are in their sexual prime, so I try and take advantage of this as best as I can (lots of kino and sexual innuendos). Good responses there, I will try some of them out.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all women are the same. Most girls do most of their ****ing in their late teens and early twenties (same as most guys).

The only thing I would say that's general is as we grow up we all become less superficial especially those that have been round the block.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rocky_mtn said:
"I'm 20, can you handle a young stud"
and make sure you make a small pause after "young", and then accent the "stud":D

Ask her to guess, and then don't tell her....just keep her guessing....

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is definetely a challenge...there is this 33 year old that wants to meet me, and she is pretty damn bangin. 14 years age difference. Since I can't even buy a damn beer yet, I wonder if I should just ask her if she wants to watch a movie at her house or something.

This will be interesting...

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol...she just threw the pedophile thing at me. Older women are definetely harder. Now to come up with a counter...

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you're legal, and tease her, ask her if she feels dirty with a younger man.

Or if she brings up the pedophile thing, ask her if she knows the difference between a boy and a real man. Then go on to say that you're 110% real man in your prime.

Then turn it around on her. Say that most women your age are too immature and you like women who have some experience. Tell her that she might have trouble keeping up with you, but you'll go easy on her. Tell her that you think she sounds like fun or you'd like to get together (use your own words), even though she's past her prime (neg hit, but still a come-on)

I'm in my mid 30s and picking up college chicks, its all about confidence.