Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

one night stand girl threatens to harm me

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I picked up this girl at the club made her drink, kino all the other stuff and toke her to my place, banged her many times then told her that I had to go to the church early in the morning so she had to leave, which she did.

Now she is sending me many texts saying that I should have not treated her as a wh0re and should have let her stay and if she were me she would pay attention because "bad things happen to those who behave bad", she made also many other different threats through many texts which Im taking seriously since she knows where my home is.

What do you think about it? she was very freaky in bed definitely not what we consider a normal girl, tattos on her lower back and many other tramp stamp, a messed up head in a cute body.

Should I go to the police and say about it so in case she attacks me near my home and I knock her out they dont blame me? or just let it go in hope she forgets it....I mean after all those texts it seems she is pretty pissed off.

pinkfl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL she acted like a *****. So of course you treated her like one.

Call the cops if she does something.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never take her to your place......... I don't even like to have potential gfs knowing where I live,for at least a month

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Crap like this can make pick-up lifestyle overrated and a little overbearing. If you go to the cops, they won't take you seriously. Odds are she has NO idea the specific location at which you live, only the general idea. Hopefully she doesn't remember your whole name!

However, if the messages come in a week from now...you may have cause for more legitimate concern at that point.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saying bad things happen to bad people...is that really a threat?

Sounds like she likes you. You could turn her into a FB? Just be sure to invite us all to the wedding. JK..good luck

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
never take her to your place......... I don't even like to have potential gfs knowing where I live,for at least a month
yup - go to theirs.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
So I picked up this girl at the club made her drink, kino all the other stuff and toke her to my place, banged her many times then told her that I had to go to the church early in the morning so she had to leave, which she did.
That's a good one :D

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
She is looking for a reaction. She wants to scare you and she wants ATTENTION.

If you respond at all say something like: "Was the sex really that amazing for you? I know I'm good in bed but...."

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
send the massages to your second secret phone (DJ's should always have one) they are recorded there.....

Send her a message back saying that you really really like her, but are at the psychiatrists trying to work out issues around your childhood, and you tend to push people away that you like (either she will think your a nut and stay away, or reveal BPD colours and u can use her as a pump and dump with no problems ;)

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have had similar problems..one chick who i pumped and dumped a few times was making threats recently saying i have never had to see the evil side of her and the things that she was capable of...i simply played coy and acted really nice explaining i had a lot of personal issues going on and i really liked her and was scared of how much i liked her...that way it didn't hurt her ego too much and she simmered down......and she knew where i lived too that's why I was scared.....when you get right down to it it's ALL about their ego...

But you never know what kind of crazy brothers or guy friends they have...i mean i would probably beat the crap out of or at least want to some guy who my sister claimed mistreated her....so you have to be careful because who knows how much the girl will exaggerate things... so contray to what others say, i wouldn't ignore her...for all you know she could be a gang banger's sister or something...probably not, but who knows....satisfy her ego and if the threats continue, go to the cops..don't underestimate what women are capable of when their egos are threatened..

One girl who felt like a slut after i banged her with her friends sleeping on the floor next to us in college after a house party claimed i raped her..lol...women are evil man...glad that one didn't know where i lived because a whole slew of her white knight guy friends were looking for me

alphamailman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sitting rinside @ the AFC Lightweight Championship
Which is why she will remain a one night stand tramp for you and others. She is highly unstable and she has no problems expressing it. I had one I slept with 3 nights in a row tell me she would shoot me with her pistols if I beat her dogs or her...what a great way to get anything meaningful started right off the bat with ANYONE.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
i have had similar problems..one chick who i pumped and dumped a few times was making threats recently saying i have never had to see the evil side of her and the things that she was capable of...i simply played coy and acted really nice explaining i had a lot of personal issues going on and i really liked her and was scared of how much i liked her...that way it didn't hurt her ego too much and she simmered down......and she knew where i lived too that's why I was scared.....when you get right down to it it's ALL about their ego...

But you never know what kind of crazy brothers or guy friends they have...i mean i would probably beat the crap out of or at least want to some guy who my sister claimed mistreated her....so you have to be careful because who knows how much the girl will exaggerate things... so contray to what others say, i wouldn't ignore her...for all you know she could be a gang banger's sister or something...probably not, but who knows....satisfy her ego and if the threats continue, go to the cops..don't underestimate what women are capable of when their egos are threatened..

One girl who felt like a slut after i banged her with her friends sleeping on the floor next to us in college after a house party claimed i raped her..lol...women are evil man...glad that one didn't know where i lived because a whole slew of her white knight guy friends were looking for me
More proof that men are second class citizens. Only women are truly free to do as they please... including destroying men.

This is why I said in another thread you have to be a borderline sociopath to get RESPECT from women. In reality, a woman must fear you on some level or she will f*ck you up if you bruise her ego.

This is a fun watch from The Sopranos that relates to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNwP9J2Sih4

A woman with a bruised ego will even attack a mob boss :crackup: (I know its a TV show, but its a good example of how crazy and dangerous the female ego can be)

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:

Now she is sending me many texts saying that I should have not treated her as a wh0re and should have let her stay and if she were me she would pay attention because "bad things happen to those who behave bad", she made also many other different threats through many texts which Im taking seriously since she knows where my home is.

What do you think about it? she was very freaky in bed definitely not what we consider a normal girl, tattos on her lower back and many other tramp stamp, a messed up head in a cute body.

Should I go to the police and say about it so in case she attacks me near my home and I knock her out they dont blame me? or just let it go in hope she forgets it....I mean after all those texts it seems she is pretty pissed off.

Keep away at all costs from these types of chicks. Keep the texts but ignore and don't reply.

These are the same " Threatening Tuffgirl Theresa's" who'll turn like a lightswitch to "Vicky the Victim" as soon as the authorities are involved.

Same thing with dudes who're "Bobby Badazz" then get their jaws broke and immediately transform into "Suing you Sam".

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really kind of rude to kick a girl out in the middle of the night with no warning. Guys here should be rewarding chicks for sleeping with them quickly and easily. That means NOT treating her badly at the very least. Treat them badly when they DON'T put out for you, not when they do.

SMH

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Really kind of rude to kick a girl out in the middle of the night with no warning. Guys here should be rewarding chicks for sleeping with them quickly and easily. That means NOT treating her badly at the very least. Treat them badly when they DON'T put out for you, not when they do.

SMH
Rofl. I nearly spilled my coffee.

Please tell you're joking. He doesn't owe her any "respect". She was treated accordingly to what she is. I don't know if that registers with you capt save a ho. I'd be better off assuming that it didn't.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly the IQ level of this forum has dropped even lower. I'm not talking about "respect," I'm talking about rewarding women for putting out so they will be more likely to do so in the future.

Look up the term "Behaviorism." Study it, learn it, know it, use it. Please don't burden the rest of us with your ignorance.

When you treat people poorly after they do something that benefits you, you are shooting yourself in the foot.

When men treat women who put out badly, it makes them less likely to put out, which makes it harder for men to get laid.

What is so difficult about this concept?

It has nothing to do with me caring about women, it has to do with me caring about getting laid easily. Look up the terms "positive reinforcement," "negative reinforcement," "reward," "punishment." Come back when you're able to discuss these concepts intelligently.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky - do you mean to reward women for putting out so that they will put out for other men?

Women who put out easily - normally have a history of putting out easy. In fact, most women will put out easy if the right guy's hands are touching them.

They may get more of a bitter "I hate men, players, cheaters, etc." type attitude - but, they'll still continue to fall for those types.... Over and over.

---

I normally do sleep with a woman after I fvck her though - mainly because I'll too tired to care. I always have a reason for her to leave in the morning though.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Clearly the IQ level of this forum has dropped even lower. I'm not talking about "respect," I'm talking about rewarding women for putting out so they will be more likely to do so in the future.

Look up the term "Behaviorism." Study it, learn it, know it, use it. Please don't burden the rest of us with your ignorance.

When you treat people poorly after they do something that benefits you, you are shooting yourself in the foot.

When men treat women who put out badly, it makes them less likely to put out, which makes it harder for men to get laid.

What is so difficult about this concept?

It has nothing to do with me caring about women, it has to do with me caring about getting laid easily. Look up the terms "positive reinforcement," "negative reinforcement," "reward," "punishment." Come back when you're able to discuss these concepts intelligently.
The difficult part about the concept is that it sounds good in theory but in the real world it would only be a disaster. In fact it already is. For other human applications it would be more likely to work but definitely not for cases in which we are currently discussing. I urge you to put that phenomenal IQ of yours to work and test out your theory that way you can watch it blow up in your face.

If anything this can only work against the entire male gender (again, it already is). A ONS is a ONS is a ONS. Treat it as such.