Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One month anniversary

Matty

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been dating this girl for about 6 months, and she's been my girlfriend for three weeks (approaching one month). I wanted to do something small, and unexpected to let her know I remembered the day we became official. (Kind of gay, but she totally won't expect it, considering I don't do gifts.) My thought was to buy ONE flower (probably lilacs, because she hates roses) and leave a small card saying, "You've been blessed for one month, baby. Count your lucky stars." Or something to that effect. I haven't really thought it through. Commentary?

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget it.

Cheers!

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, it's only been one month. I could understand if it were her idea, but you doing it comes off as desperate. Just slow down and have fun. You can show her you want her around without giving her a gift for being your gf every month. I say wait till you've been with her a year and then do something really special.

E

Energizer

The odd romantic gesture doesn't hurt, but a month of being in a relationship really doesn't warrant it. What are you going to do when two months pass? Three months pass? Get this ridiculous notion out of your noggin mate and just enjoy the "honeymoon" period of the relationship, there will be enough time to get serious later on as the relationship progresses.

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Energizer said:
The odd romantic gesture doesn't hurt
That's not even romance :p

Matty, how does she knows that you don't give gifts, within a month? If you get her one in the first month she'll know the opposite! :)

As Energizer said what are you gonna buy her 2-3 months after? He is absolutely right! You can simply remind her that it's been a month since you got together and kiss her! Nothin more...

kokane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Say, 'Wow its been a month since we got together. Here's something special.' Then, play around a little with her face, cheeks, neck with ur lips and then give her the kiss of her life. She will never forget u if done properly.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what's great for a one month anniversary?

Anal sex. Remind her that its been a month that you've allowed her the grace of your prescence, and that she's welcome to wear something sexy to bed to thank you. Think Fredricks, not VS.

Damnit, doesn't anyone hear understand that YOU are the prize?

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good intentions but honestly I think it screams AFC, if anything take her out on a date doing something you guys never done before.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Matty said:
I've been dating this girl for about 6 months, and she's been my girlfriend for three weeks (approaching one month). I wanted to do something small, and unexpected to let her know I remembered the day we became official. (Kind of gay, but she totally won't expect it, considering I don't do gifts.) My thought was to buy ONE flower (probably lilacs, because she hates roses) and leave a small card saying, "You've been blessed for one month, baby. Count your lucky stars." Or something to that effect. I haven't really thought it through. Commentary?
No dice, champ. This is your AFC poking through.

Thyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:
You know what's great for a one month anniversary?

Anal sex.

i seriously laughed my a*s off when i read this. thank you man seriously that was good stuff (and it gets the point across too)