Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One key to women

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The key to getting women isn't in your looks.
It's not in the way you talk or what you say and it's not in how much money you have or how big your social circle is.

The key is literally reaching out and taking what you want.

That makes the difference between being sexual and boring, dominant and submissive, confident and insecure, active and passive, using kino and not using kino, being perceived as a man or not.

Second step? Have fun while doing it, and there you have it, with practice everything else will fall in place.

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i understand what your saying.Your saying basically .. if you see something you like, don't just stand there .... TAKE IT!,ACT ON IT! ... etc... right?

It does work!, aslong as you don't act like a complete moron though.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeaaaaaa could you elaborate?
Sure.

What I mean is not to wait for the perfect moment, not to be afraid to escalate things etc.

Basically a specific mindset where you just act on you instincts.

No plans, just action.

No thinking, just action.

No fear, just action.

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you go after what you want. However you must do so in a mature & confident, assertive way. Not an aggressive, immature way. This is the difference between a man and a boy.

The Experience

Don Juan
Reaction score
Al Moh. said:
Sure.

What I mean is not to wait for the perfect moment, not to be afraid to escalate things etc.

Basically a specific mindset where you just act on you instincts.

No plans, just action.

No thinking, just action.

No fear, just action.
I think it would be better like this, just my opinion.

Make a plan, take action. NO planning on your original plan.

Make a thought, take action. NO thinking about your thoughts.

And yes, no fear, however most people start with fear. It's those who break through and see past fear that accomplish things, even if you failed you accomplished a way to see what not to do.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points,

however, this is just a "I see a girl/ am with a girl" type of post. Self-improvement needs initial plans, your career needs plans, travelling needs some planning, but getting girls DOES NOT. (alright, you CAN travel without a plan, but that's another topic)

And yes, no fear, however most people start with fear. It's those who break through and see past fear that accomplish things, even if you failed you accomplished a way to see what not to do.
Exactly.

stickyicky

Reaction score
what if the girl doesnt seem to want to commit, but gives mixed signals about what she wants. Dating a girl for 5 months...things are going great but she wont commit, although I havent pressed the issue for "fear" of ****ing things up. She acts like she wants only me, but she gets a lot of attention from other guys. Do I just throw myself out there?

jchoco88

Reaction score
@ sticky..If your between the ages of 19-25. you shouldnt be worried about a girl commiting espcially if shes within the similar age range.that's asking to much of her and she probably is just riding the wave of your relationship ..she hasn't commited yet for the simple fact that she doesn't want to commit..If you really like her be happy with the way things are.If you want commitment .dump her find someone else because if you press it on her ..Her interest level is going to drop then she'll either leave you or cheat on you.either one wont end in your favor trust me .speaking from experience :rockon:

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
stickyicky said:
what if the girl doesnt seem to want to commit, but gives mixed signals about what she wants. Dating a girl for 5 months...things are going great but she wont commit, although I havent pressed the issue for "fear" of ****ing things up. She acts like she wants only me, but she gets a lot of attention from other guys. Do I just throw myself out there?
I could tell right away that you're new here. :p

That's OK though...the problem is that you're really not giving enough information for anyone to make a judgement. Plus this is the "tips" forum...you'd have more success in "Don Juan Discussion".

Why are you so concerned with "commitment"? And what do you mean she "gets a lot of attention" from other guys? Is she f**king them?

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
I could tell right away that you're new here. :p

That's OK though...the problem is that you're really not giving enough information for anyone to make a judgement. Plus this is the "tips" forum...you'd have more success in "Don Juan Discussion".

Why are you so concerned with "commitment"? And what do you mean she "gets a lot of attention" from other guys? Is she f**king them?
"Commitment" is something I've been brought up with and its basically ingrained in my head. I used to tell my friends, "I don't know about dating HB9 idk if we're compatible enough" and they'd be like what the hell man, it's not like you're getting married.

It's something I'm still trying to shake off now, even when I know better that its not something you should concern yourself with at first, at least I don't think you should. I think this but the problem comes with really trying to believe it lol

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
there's a great line in one of the old star trek shows where Ricardo Montalban tells a new female interest (while admiring her paintings of Leif Eriksen, Napoleon etc..) that "I warn you, Such men dare to TAKE what they want."

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scorpio1138 said:
there's a great line in one of the old star trek shows where Ricardo Montalban tells a new female interest (while admiring her paintings of Leif Eriksen, Napoleon etc..) that "I warn you, Such men dare to TAKE what they want."
Haha, Must be the best movie to refer too - Star Trek haha :D

Not to be mean, i just think it is hillarious :)