Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One FANTASTIC Night

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.

That would be the grand fvcking facilitator over here. I have a job, so I bought it for like 15 bucks of a friend. He got chipped I know. I owe him :rolleyes:

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, taking your time with her is fine. The real concern here as so many posts have
expressed is her drinking.
You said "She normally does not drink".
Noone could have 14 drinks like that if they normally do not drink (especially at
that age !). She either has ALOT of drinking experience that has habituated her to that level, or she is a true alcoholic that can't stop till she drops.
Either way it spells trouble.

WTFman

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I am content with a kiss. All you would have already done her? I am taking my time with her. If she does turn out to have alcohol problems, I wont continue our relationship. But so far we are still only friends.

I should have tagged her after the 4th beer? She was standing upright and 40% coherent after 14 ... I am not interest in an easy lay and I seriously was not ready for her to show me this side of her. It freaked me out."

Are you really content with a kiss? Let me ask this, was it a peck on the cheek or did you get some tounge?

Yes, I would have already done her. Every woman I have been with, unless they want to fvck, will avoid drinking because they know where it ends. No meaningful relationships have come from drinking.

After the 4rth beer most women are pretty tipsy. To further that line of thought, women who are attracted to you will be much more overt in showing their interest, when drunk. A kiss after 14 drinks, to me, says she was horny and wanted to put her lips on someone, anyone.

Let me be perfectly honest (sorry to piss on your fire), I think she got that drunk with you because she knows you're safe to be around. If she was really attracted to you and had the same idea about a relationship with you that you have of her she would not have gotten drunk. Also, if she was really attracted to you and got that drunk there would have been a hell of alot more than a kiss at the end of the night.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.

Once again. The drinking is concerning, no doubt. On monday, I will chat with a few of our mutual friends and look into her drinking past. I could have EASILY walked away with more. She wanted to go back to my place ... I have the master-bedroom, but my parents were home and the fact that I am a guy with some ethics and morals, prevented me from taking her back and fvcking her brains out. I actually care about most of the girls I hang out with, especially drink with.

On the kiss. It was a regular style kiss. No tongue action. It was my choice. Plus, I could not have done so horrible due to her still wanting to chat with me and hang out some more. She is just right now confused on where our current relationship stands. We are looking into that.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is, since you're obviously expecting more than a ONS, that whatever rapport and connection that you *think* you made with her, will be distorted by the, ahem, massive quantities of liquor that you two drank. You don't know if the rapport and attraction will actually lead to anything more than what would have been a ONS. You two will actually need to do something real without the aid of alcohol (OK maybe two glasses of wine max). A real date so that you can confirm the rapport and physical connection is there and not something that was enhanced by alcohol. After all, EVERYONE looks attractive after a dozen beers.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Took Care of it already.

She called me after work and I am right now discussing our situation. I am setting up a normal date probably at my house for next week. She is able to remember very small details from last night, which is sort of scary. She did mention that she has been experiencing a small migraine today :rolleyes:

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uh size 9 is a bit large.

but to each his own...

isn't the average hottie about a size 4-5?

my g-f is like 2-3 but shes a skinny one

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay.

A size 9 is a perfect size. I have dated 6-7's and they were like skinny where you could see ribs. I figured out several new things.

- She has kissed another girl before (makeout during a desert party)

- She has gotten more drunk 5 times before.

- She could not remember anything ... not even the kiss. She asked if she blew me though ... :D

Our convo was fairly interesting and next week is going to be a more solid jump start for our relationship ... booze hopefully will not be needed.

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
PL&M,

good post. A couple of things:

Do I smell oneitis? Please tell me no. Keep your eyes open... seems like this girl has yet to give you a reason why she's more worth your time than any other girl.

IMPORTANT: If a girl WANTS to get drunk with you ALONE --> SHE WANTS YOU. A girl will only drink alone with a guy if she's comfortable, feels safe, and is attracted. Why? Because she knows what happens when she gets alcohol into her system, and she wants to be in an environment where she's free to express her feelings for you (the biggest factor is that no one else is around).

SO: I think you just didn't have what it took to make your move on her. You say that laying her after 14+ beers would have been taking advantage? I agree. But that's missing the point: If you're AWARE of what she's feeling (horny and wants your nuts), then you don't NEED 14 beers to make your move. Hell if you're good, you can do this whole thing sober.

You didn't even get a tonguedown. You COULD have gotten a lay-- SOBER-- with her more than willing.

Anyways I don't mean to come off harsh. But your original post smelled of major AFC and oneitis, TBH. you just didn't put that sh1t into gear.

I would have had a beer, then when she asks for another just use role reversal ("are you TRYING to get me drunk?" , "you know, i'm not THAT easy", "okay one more but NO taking advantage of me" etc), then make your move. She would have put up NO resistance AT ALL. THEN, take it as far as you want.

If you wanted her, you could have had her. She OPENED THE DOOR and gave you a chance. Now you're saying that you're both confused about your relationship? I wouldn't have expected anything less. She's confused because she thinks that she opened up and you didn't quite DO anything to make it clear how you felt about her. You waited... and 14 beers later you "kissed" her.

(yes this is long let me finish with some constructive advice:) If you want to keep her, my friend, let her know ASAP. DON'T TELL HER, SHOW HER. Let her know subtly but surely that you're still interested, because if you "play it cool" and act aloof, she'll convince herself that you don't like her, and drop you. This can be as small as EC, kino, playful chat or full-on dinner date and concert. Start off strong, show her your interested, then when she's hooked back off and let her guess.

I PROMISE YOU if you play have DECENT game and play this right, she'll be more than happy to drink with you again. At which, you'll do what I said above and get whatever you want (sans relationship... read WTFman's reply).

Hope that helps.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.

Jay size 9 might be for you. But for me its a good size.

Secondly, yeah. I did not grasp the situation. I told you guys that I was never involved in anything having to do with heavy drinking and females, especially drinking alone with only 1. I could have easily walked away with more, no doubt, serious major fvck up.

Our convo was kept very sexual last night. We are past the friend zone and I made it known that I was interested in pursuing her more ... She gets off next Friday night, so I suggested that we hook back up again. Definite interest on her part.

I am seriously trying to avoid One-inits with her, I am sensing the same thing with her. I have a few other girl in mind, back at school, which I will pursue. Also, I am not going to ditch my friends to be with her and avoid some other major AFC tendencies. The last GF f'ed me up and I am avoiding that ... difference here is that I get some goods.

LOL. Just need to gain a set for next week and get em.

Barbillus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PLM. You have AFC written all over you.

Go read the DJ Bible.

We are here to help you.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay ...

How do I have AFC written all over me?

- Kiss Closed on the 2nd Date

- Did not take advantage of a situation, due to seeing long term potential.

- Kept phone convos under 20 minutes.

- DJ'ing ... MY EX's BEST FRIEND.

I would have to say that I am doing a fairly good job. Her prior drinking history might be iffy, but that is something I will address. She is not the best thing going in my life right now and I do not have "cream dreams" about her 24/7 in my sleep or during the day. I have no problem being single, but I am investing a small portion of my day on pursuing her. Mostly its her pursuing me though. I have another NORMAL date with her next week and do not post half a$$ questions ... like WHY ISNT SHE CALLING ME WANTING TO SUCK MY D1CK?

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
<Bump>

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do I have AFC written all over me?
Re-read my post.

- Kiss Closed on the 2nd Date
1. It was a PECK let alone a tonguedown.
2. yeah AFTER 14 BOTTLES OF BEER WTF

- Did not take advantage of a situation, due to seeing long term potential.
The two are unrelated. ALWAYS look for opportunity in every situation and actively try to seize it. Sounds like you were either trying to play it safe or didn't have the balls to take what you wanted. We're rooting for you, man!

- Kept phone convos under 20 minutes.
WTF does this have to do with anything? It's like saying "I don't call until the 3rd day = I AM A DJ" ?? Congrats that you keep your phone convos under 20 minutes but that doesn't mean jack sh1t about anything.

- DJ'ing ... MY EX's BEST FRIEND.
WHY?!?

Can't you find other girls (with no strings attached) to mack on? THIS IS A BAD IDEA... *red flag*. Unless this is a shameless attempt to get back at your ex, WHY would you want to get with your ex's best friend?

She is not the best thing going in my life right now and I do not have "cream dreams" about her 24/7 in my sleep or during the day. I have no problem being single, but I am investing a small portion of my day on pursuing her. Mostly its her pursuing me though.

READ THIS TO YOURSELF. Sound like the old afc you? It is!

Sorry man I hate to be harsh but you need to wake the fvck up and smell the coffee. You're either new to the game or don't understand it. How's it going with the girl? I wouldn't be surprized if she LBJF'd you.

Snap out of it. My intention isnt' to flame but help. Really think about what has happened and whether you're in control of the situation, and are satisfied at where you are. IMO, you may have fallen a little back into AFC habits/whatever. No prob it happens. Tell me what you think.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay.

Maybe a few AFC tendencies. I am working on them.

The kiss came after the drinking but last night I got one without any booze at her work. The booze just helped her make up her mind. She has been feeling bad about macking her best friend's ex, but we discussed it and keeping it on the downlow. I am serioulsy not getting back at the EX, it happened that I was attracted to her while dating my EX and I just received a shot. About the phone convos ... I am trying to keep up the mystery level and so far its working. I doubt that I will get LJBF's unless the EX Best friend thing evolves into a HUGE issue.

Its very akward, but I am trying my best to make this work. I know you guys are rooting for me and I wont let you down, key is to being able to do stuff with her when she is sober.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 9 is still not good :p But whatever floats your boat or raises your pole :p

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men, I can not believe some of the things I just read. Size 9?

If this fellow likes her, who are we to tell him that his taste is flawed? Different strokes for different folks.

14 beers? That is a lot of beer. If this gilr trusts yiou enough to drink that heavily, than if you're in the friend zone, you can get out. If you're in the end zone, you just enjoy the time you have with her.

Next time though, she really ought to reimburse you for all those beers.

I know a girl who drank like that with almost no effects other than talking more than usual. She was an incredible athlete and metabolized alcohol as easily as water. If she's a big water drinker, I can see it happening.

Virgin? Why does she have to no longer be a virgin? Plenty of drinkers that are still good girls.
Don't piss on the man's parade!

Have fun!

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Pappy.

I have left the friend zone. I am having a blast with her and when I do talk on the phone with her she barely ever wants to get off. She even writes me SMS messages saying "Thanks & Goodnight for talking with her".

This week is just the both of us and we are going to figure out where the both of us stand. We are acting like a couple already which is kind of scary ... but to say the truth I like being with one girl.

IF she is normal, this might work.