Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One dead giveaway of a city/place being awful for dating and meeting women.

mango of light

Reaction score
When I saw the title of this thread, before I clicked on it, I immediately thought "Toronto lol". Sure enough, it was the very first city to be mentioned.

I live in Toronto. It's AWFUL for dating. The average SMV for women around here is not great, and there really is a lot of men in the market. A lot of game is employed. Any woman I see that is at least a 7 avoids eye contact in public like they're severely autistic. One of the concierges at my building is not even a 7, she's Indian with these huge, disproportionate eyes, and sure enough there's always a thirsty resident sitting in the lobby engaging in small talk with her, specifically.

Where I come from (Belo Horizonte - Brazil), as surprising as it sounds, the marketplace was kinda balanced in my opinion. So many men with women that would be perceived as 7s or 8s in North America. Everything is totally different there.

Besides, I imagine if you went to Europe women wouldn't necessarily think that they're "marrying/dating up" by getting with you just because you're from Canada or the U.S., but if you go to Latin America in all likelihood you will have this edge.

I'm talking about the relatively limited middle class by the way, not women from poor backgrounds (i.e. prostitutes). The latter you should NEVER trust. There's a documentary on Netflix called "Elize Matsunaga - Once upon a time" that you can watch to get an idea of what could happen lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH, I will never get the hype around Arizona. People talk about how the girls there are supposedly "hot" but I have found far more quality in Utah, Florida, Texas, and other states. I honestly feel like Arizona girls and Arizona women are like the overcompensating yet inferior version of California women. Like I genuinely do not get the hype about Arizona as a state, what exactly is there that people are so crazy about?
Lived there 8 months. The women are overrated, and even if they weren't, the summers are nightmarish. I suspect climate change will render the city uninhabitable in 40 years.
@Snag87 -- I am guessing that you are talking about Metro Phoenix.

Both the Phoenix and Tucson areas (where most of AZ's population lives) are challenging places to get your penis wet. "Good looking women, bad attitudes" is the best way to describe Metro Phoenix. Tucson is best if you are a University of Arizona student and can get with fellow students or a 55+ man getting with similarly aged women.