"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

One chick, two guys

dogstar

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Ok here's the deal, I'm just asking for some advice, and please if you're just gonna say "READ THE BIBLE YOU NOOB" don't reply:

I have a really good guy friend (no I'm not gay that's not what this is about lol). Then I have two really good female friends. That are also good with my guy friend. We each had 'interest' in one of the girls, and it was always no question about it. I had interest in one, he had interest in the other. Now thought, I'm starting to gain interest in the same one as him, and lose interest in the other.

My Question is:

1) Should I make a move on the one he likes, without telling him? Making a move would most likely mean asking her to an upcoming dance, so it'd be no secret. If I did, it'd be a surprise to EVERYONE I know, as well as my guy friend, and he might not like that. All of our other friends have been pushing us to ask the two girls to the dance, that each of us has liked. But I think I am going to ask the one he likes.

I'm thinking I'll give him a fair warning, I'll say basically I am starting to like her and am going to ask her to the dance. Just because we're best friends and I don't want to ruin that. At all.

What do you guys think? Tell him or not?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Master Bator

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2002
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Tell him and see how he responds....i for one co uldnt tell ya how he feels or what he'll say. but for you, there's 2 things to consider:

1) bros before *****es
2) you before anyone else



so if he has a problem with it, what should you do? figure it out for yourself, but you should say something before you go mackin on his steak.
 

dogstar

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Yeah, I'm leaning towards talking to him about it. Because no girl is worth losing real friends for, or even damage friendships. And if he has a problem with it, that's another story; you can't 'claim girls' im just letting him know whats going on before i make my move. making my move is no question, it will happen. im just thinking it'd be nice to let him know and talk to him about it.
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Awwwww... the title was so misleading! I thought it was going to be about threesomes... Dammit!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
Awwwww... the title was so misleading! I thought it was going to be about threesomes... Dammit!
ditto.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
READ THE BIBLE YOU NOOB
 

slickjesse

Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
talk to him about it. you dont want to piss off a good friend over something like girls. i had a similar situation and i told my friend that our friendship was more important and i wouldn't pursue the girl if he didn't want me to. after that he would have to be the biggest jerk off to say dont do it.
 
Top