Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One chick, two guys

dogstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here's the deal, I'm just asking for some advice, and please if you're just gonna say "READ THE BIBLE YOU NOOB" don't reply:

I have a really good guy friend (no I'm not gay that's not what this is about lol). Then I have two really good female friends. That are also good with my guy friend. We each had 'interest' in one of the girls, and it was always no question about it. I had interest in one, he had interest in the other. Now thought, I'm starting to gain interest in the same one as him, and lose interest in the other.

My Question is:

1) Should I make a move on the one he likes, without telling him? Making a move would most likely mean asking her to an upcoming dance, so it'd be no secret. If I did, it'd be a surprise to EVERYONE I know, as well as my guy friend, and he might not like that. All of our other friends have been pushing us to ask the two girls to the dance, that each of us has liked. But I think I am going to ask the one he likes.

I'm thinking I'll give him a fair warning, I'll say basically I am starting to like her and am going to ask her to the dance. Just because we're best friends and I don't want to ruin that. At all.

What do you guys think? Tell him or not?

Master Bator

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell him and see how he responds....i for one co uldnt tell ya how he feels or what he'll say. but for you, there's 2 things to consider:

1) bros before *****es
2) you before anyone else

so if he has a problem with it, what should you do? figure it out for yourself, but you should say something before you go mackin on his steak.

dogstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm leaning towards talking to him about it. Because no girl is worth losing real friends for, or even damage friendships. And if he has a problem with it, that's another story; you can't 'claim girls' im just letting him know whats going on before i make my move. making my move is no question, it will happen. im just thinking it'd be nice to let him know and talk to him about it.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awwwww... the title was so misleading! I thought it was going to be about threesomes... Dammit!

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
Awwwww... the title was so misleading! I thought it was going to be about threesomes... Dammit!
ditto.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
READ THE BIBLE YOU NOOB

slickjesse

Don Juan
Reaction score
talk to him about it. you dont want to piss off a good friend over something like girls. i had a similar situation and i told my friend that our friendship was more important and i wouldn't pursue the girl if he didn't want me to. after that he would have to be the biggest jerk off to say dont do it.