Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One big mistake I see lots of men doing....

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that is allowing women to use you. Normally categorized as 'nice guy' behavior. But it goes beyond that. I had a couple of recent examples of chicks trying to use me that I would like to share and what the impact was.

KP (32 yoga instructor with a smoking hot bod). About a month ago I invited her on a trip up to the DC area since I had business there. Her response: "I only take trips exotic places." The message is "If you want to spend time with me you are going to have to spend more money and take me to better places than that." My response, was to not ask her out again. Result: She found some dumb@ss to pay for a trip to Amsterdam... she is there now and I got a text message from her this morning wanting to know if I want to go on a bike ride when she gets back. Lesson: If you let yourself be used... then you are a useful tool to accomplish a purpose.... and when that purpose is complete, you go back in the tool box... until the itch needs to be scratched again.

CW (33 model and artist smoking hot redhead). A couple of months ago she sent me a picture of an ad she was in wearing a piece of jewelry, silver romanesk style, very nice, looked great on her skin and hair. SHE said that I could buy this for her. I ignored this request... I'm not spending $350 on a necklace for some chick. A week later, she hinted that we never went anyplace 'fun', meaning I wasn't spending enough money on her. My response: I did not change one iota of my behavior. Result: When I didn't take the hint she ghosted... no problem... onto the next one. She found some idiot who has been taking her on trips, buying her sh!t. He is the perfect example of a middle aged man with too much money and no brains. Two days ago she left a VM message to me saying we have to get together and catch-up, that it's been too long.

I have no idea how any of this will turn out... But I do know the the money I would have spent on these chicks... in a futile effort to secure their affections, I can now spend on things I do like... like seasons tickets to the Saint's games next year. Never sacrifice what you want to service her needs. because either way the only guarantee you will have is that your wallet will be lighter, and you will be inside HER frame and not yours, and over time you will find yourself giving more and more and getting less in return. This is the nature of chicks, they always want more... and you as the man have to draw the line.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just had a lady try to use me for free labor. Mechanic work saving her $400 labor. I explained that I charge .now if your my woman I will do some of these things. But that would mean we're fvcking .

Another lady after salsa class .I joked "your not tired". She tried to sublimally slip in "I'm tired, I would be better if I had something to eat" .So she was proposing I sponsor a dinner, I got in my car and went home.

Letting a woman use you, single tasks you for that purpose. Plus it removes any opportunities for affections to occur .

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's "weak". She knows it's weak, your subconscious knows it's weak too . Keep being used and you gave up most of your sex appeal .

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl I was seeing tried to get me to go on a trip with her. 2 weeks before that she was complaining about paying her rent and having to trade her car off for something cheaper. I knew the reason she wanted me to go on this trip was to help cut her expenses so I declined. I didn't even know her well enough to go on a trip together.
After she got back she wanted to meet me out one night. I told her I was at XYZ Bar and she could stop by. The drinks there are $17, and the first thing out of her mouth is "are you buying my drink"? I declined that too.

My sister was hanging out with a group of guys recently at a bar. There was probably 8 people in the group(3 guys, 5 girls). The total bar bill was $400 and 2 of the guys paid the entire thing. One doesn't even have a job. My sister asked me why these guys would buy drinks for girls they didn't even know. I explained to her those were beta fags.

Another girl I met on a dating app wanted me to drive to her part of town and take her to eat. Meeting halfway for drinks wasn't good enough. She told me she was a princess and that's how princess's should be treated. I told her good luck, don't ever contact me again.

From the stories I hear, its obvious there are plenty of guys paying for things they shouldn't trying to secure pu$$y. But just like @mrgoodstuff says.......give more, you get less. I like to keep the upper hand. I give as little as I have to and it keeps them working harder for me than the guys blowing up their phones and bankrolling everything for them. Fuhk that.

The last 4 girls all know me as Mr. Fun that likes to have a good time, good at sex, and is a challenge. They'd all love to get more from me, but none are worthy. Sometimes I feel like a 25yo female must feel with a bunch of guys. When I don't cave and they get frustrated then they accuse me of being with other women. Its never "i'm not good enough" when in all actuality its that every time.

Last edited:

Misterchaos

Don Juan
Reaction score
And that is allowing women to use you. Normally categorized as 'nice guy' behavior. But it goes beyond that. I had a couple of recent examples of chicks trying to use me that I would like to share and what the impact was.

KP (32 yoga instructor with a smoking hot bod). About a month ago I invited her on a trip up to the DC area since I had business there. Her response: "I only take trips exotic places." The message is "If you want to spend time with me you are going to have to spend more money and take me to better places than that." My response, was to not ask her out again. Result: She found some dumb@ss to pay for a trip to Amsterdam... she is there now and I got a text message from her this morning wanting to know if I want to go on a bike ride when she gets back. Lesson: If you let yourself be used... then you are a useful tool to accomplish a purpose.... and when that purpose is complete, you go back in the tool box... until the itch needs to be scratched again.

CW (33 model and artist smoking hot redhead). A couple of months ago she sent me a picture of an ad she was in wearing a piece of jewelry, silver romanesk style, very nice, looked great on her skin and hair. SHE said that I could buy this for her. I ignored this request... I'm not spending $350 on a necklace for some chick. A week later, she hinted that we never went anyplace 'fun', meaning I wasn't spending enough money on her. My response: I did not change one iota of my behavior. Result: When I didn't take the hint she ghosted... no problem... onto the next one. She found some idiot who has been taking her on trips, buying her sh!t. He is the perfect example of a middle aged man with too much money and no brains. Two days ago she left a VM message to me saying we have to get together and catch-up, that it's been too long.

I have no idea how any of this will turn out... But I do know the the money I would have spent on these chicks... in a futile effort to secure their affections, I can now spend on things I do like... like seasons tickets to the Saint's games next year. Never sacrifice what you want to service her needs. because either way the only guarantee you will have is that your wallet will be lighter, and you will be inside HER frame and not yours, and over time you will find yourself giving more and more and getting less in return. This is the nature of chicks, they always want more... and you as the man have to draw the line.

Good stuff....but don't waste your money on the Saints they are trash...pick a better team...like the Falcons.;)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Different guys for different roles. They are polyamorous these days. If you allow yourself to be typecast you will never get out.

Btw you are in a role too, Ranger. You are every bit "on call backup safety net" with woman #1...which is fine if you don't mind that.
Not a good role . Cause you get jerked around more in this position .

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agree with OP but don't be naive and think those guys who are taking these thots on "trips" aren't dropping loads upon loads in their mouth in the hotel room
Even rapper future had a girl he invited somewhere. She didn't put out so he made her pay for her own trip home. I 2018 girls are using guys for free trips, they'll even get the free trip and spend most of their time elsewhere .

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agree with OP but don't be naive and think those guys who are taking these thots on "trips" aren't dropping loads upon loads in their mouth in the hotel room
So most dudes prefer head than pvssy nowadays? With pvssy she has to give more of herself . She can't just do the job and be as detached .

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw you are in a role too, Ranger. You are every bit "on call backup safety net" with woman #1...which is fine if you don't mind that.
I really don't care... as long as I get what I want. Being a back-up only hurts you if you are chasing relationships with chicks, which IMO is silly. Occasionally I'll get calls from chicks that just came home from dates, with other dudes, calling me over for sex. Yea... I'm plan B, but would you rather be plan A? The guy that just dropped $100 on dinner and went home with blue balls....

We are all viewed by chicks as useful tools... as long as I'm the useful 'sex' tool, that's okay with me.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve taken girls on trips and been burned. Never again. Now I’m so hyper sensitive about getting used by women that I eject even if I sense they MIGHT do it. I haven’t spent a dime on women since April. And I know I might have missed out on lay opportunities because of it but oh well. Would rather date my right hand than a user.

@RangerMIke if you tell women “no” it’s a great sh1t test for them. A woman who ghosts you after you tell them no was never interested in you in the first place. I know when women are interested in me when they refuse to let me pay for anything.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't care... as long as I get what I want. Being a back-up only hurts you if you are chasing relationships with chicks, which IMO is silly. Occasionally I'll get calls from chicks that just came home from dates, with other dudes, calling me over for sex. Yea... I'm plan B, but would you rather be plan A? The guy that just dropped $100 on dinner and went home with blue balls....

We are all viewed by chicks as useful tools... as long as I'm the useful 'sex' tool, that's okay with me.
The "sex" tool is okay .it better be reliable sex without a bunch of bull .

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve taken girls on trips and been burned. Never again. Now I’m so hyper sensitive about getting used by women that I eject even if I sense they MIGHT do it. I haven’t spent a dime on women since April. And I know I might have missed out on lay opportunities because of it but oh well. Would rather date my right hand than a user.

@RangerMIke if you tell women “no” it’s a great sh1t test for them. A woman who ghosts you after you tell them no was never interested in you in the first place. I know when women are interested in me when they refuse to let me pay for anything.
Good job my man! New challenge is to let her pay for a trip .

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"And that is allowing women to use you."

Lolz!!! How else are these skanks going to survive?:p

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading that you'd think these women were crazy, but they are simply accustomed to men treating them like an aristocracy and for them that's the normal. Pvssy is a constantly present honey trap for men to throw away their lives into.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading that you'd think these women were crazy, but they are simply accustomed to men treating them like an aristocracy and for them that's the normal. Pvssy is a constantly present honey trap for men to throw away their lives into.
If you reject the simp frame she can only consider you as a sex partner or ignore.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

This is what I don’t understand this site.

Are we so afraid of spending money on girls and having fun? As long as she doesn’t come after your assets and break you, what’s a little cash? We are that obsessed with money? You are going to 42 and $10,000 richer because you didn’t take some girl on a trip? You are going to be 46 and $25,000 richer because you didn’t buy her nice things?

Personally I would spend to have fun. I’ve bought a girl I really like thousands and thousands of dollars worth of stuff. She will probably marry a 6’2 alpha who doesn’t have much.

I’m probably the major beta sucker. Do I regret it? No one bit.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I don’t understand this site.

Are we so afraid of spending money on girls and having fun? As long as she doesn’t come after your assets and break you, what’s a little cash? We are that obsessed with money? You are going to 42 and $10,000 richer because you didn’t take some girl on a trip? You are going to be 46 and $25,000 richer because you didn’t buy her nice things?

Personally I would spend to have fun. I’ve bought a girl I really like thousands and thousands of dollars worth of stuff. She will probably marry a 6’2 alpha who doesn’t have much.

I’m probably the major beta sucker. Do I regret it? No one bit.
Not sure what you are saying. I always tell men to do what you want.

It's not about spending money, I spend a lot of money of women, but it's doing things I want to do... not what she wants to do. If she wants to do something and pay my way, then cool I'll go along. If you are married and serious dating someone in a relationship it's okay to buy her things, as long as she is a giver and does things for you. However, if you buy a chick you are just dating a $350 piece of jewelry you just come off as someone trying to buy her, and that is not a good place to be. If you have a butt load of money and money means nothing to you, go ahead and buy it for her. Just don't think you getting anything in return for it, that is all I'm saying. It's about her trying to convince you to spend money and time on things you don't want to do. I didn't take this chick to Amsterdam because I didn't want to spend the money. I didn't take her there because I've been there a number of times and I'm just not interested. I have a trip planned for Madagascar in November, I'm going no matter what... not sure yet if I want to take someone there or not. But if I do, it's going to be a woman that doesn't mind treking around in the wilderness, because that is what I like.

If you like fixing cars, and have nothing else planned, and it's something you want to do... go ahead and fix her car. But if you don't like this and the only reason you are doing this is the hope of getting something in return, you are wasting your time.