Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Once you act Needy....

PS79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you act Needy towards a girl...is it ball game over with that girl?? Yes, I understand you move on but....

No chance in hell in the future? No comeback or redemption?

E

Energizer

The question you should ask yourself is why are you acting needy? A needy person sends out the impression that he/she is a desperado and women like men are turned off by desperado's. Needy people tend to be energy/time consuming people if a person doesn't run for the hills immediately, it is only a matter of time before they make a mad dash for it.

PS79

Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason I'm asking is again I've been sarcastically asking this girl out on dates and being flirty with her ignoring my texts......knowing that she's in a relationship. I've called her out in a funny way for ignoring them. I may have come across as needy but I wasn't at all. It was sarcasm....and I did apologize to her if it came across the wrong way...

Again the background, we know each other well... I asked her out but she got back with her boyfriend. It was just bad timing and again she is still emotionally attached to the guy. Now she is broken up with him again... and I'm letting this one go for a longgg time.

We still talk but from now on I will not initiate it....

PS79

Don Juan
Reaction score
She and I both know...when we are in public together with people around, etc...there is instant chemistry. People have said you guys have a lot of chemistry..you guys fight like a married couple..and she will always gravitate towards me when we see each other and i don't give her that much attention.

It's just that we see each other once in a blue moon...very very infrequently..i mean long stretches of not seeing each other...

Even though I didn't act needy...but it might have come across as i did.... I still think we both know we have something here.

The timing may not be right...

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
Acting needy is Just feeling like you need a persons attention, and then going over board in trying to get it. You feel insecure because you feel that that person doesn't give you the attention you crave, so you push harder to try and get it. if you're satisfied, than you won't feel needy.

But the thing with needy people is that they are never satisfied, so in the end their partner is turned off to the endless battle.

That being said, if you really just enjoy being with her, and she enjoys you too, then don't worry about being too needy. Just enjoy yourself. be satisfied

Me and my gf talk everyday, since the day we met, and never once has she called me needy, nor thought of me as such.

she says SHE's the needy one lol. wtf?

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery and manliness...these are the two key pillars of being a player...

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl says that a guy is too needy, it's sometimes an excuse to cover up the fact that she does not want to settle down and is either looking for freedom or looking to date other people. A guy would not be needy if he was spending good quality time with the girl. If that quality time is lacking, then there is something wrong with the relationship. But then again, if you are always in her business nonstop, then that would be a problem that you need to fix.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything is possible.

The problem is that guys think they can make themselves look uneedy very quickly. It doesn't work like that.

It takes patience.

Sometimes weeks, months, even years.

The idea is to not 'appear' uneedy but to actually be uneedy and move on to better things. If she comes around, she does. If not, fuc* it.

For example, a few years ago I was young and ignorant. Some chick liked me, however I smothered her. It got real nasty, she told me to stop calling her and that 'yeah you're cute, but i'm not your mother' type of deal.

Long story short, haven't talked to the girl in 2 years. I see her at the bar a few months ago, she says hi. I crack a few jokes about how she changed her hair color and I move on.

Hours later, she's begging me to tell her more about my hair. Again, I say 'listen babe, it's not all about you' and walk away.

By this time her emotions were about as wet as can be so she GRABS me and starts making out with me.

Again, I push her away.

See, I didn't just go uneedy for her. I went uneedy as a person. I don't need to stoop down to her level.

It took patience, not mind games or anything like that.

So yes, it is possible. But it's not a get rich quick scheme.

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
Anything is possible.

The problem is that guys think they can make themselves look uneedy very quickly. It doesn't work like that.

It takes patience.

Sometimes weeks, months, even years.

The idea is to not 'appear' uneedy but to actually be uneedy and move on to better things. If she comes around, she does. If not, fuc* it.

For example, a few years ago I was young and ignorant. Some chick liked me, however I smothered her. It got real nasty, she told me to stop calling her and that 'yeah you're cute, but i'm not your mother' type of deal.

Long story short, haven't talked to the girl in 2 years. I see her at the bar a few months ago, she says hi. I crack a few jokes about how she changed her hair color and I move on.

Hours later, she's begging me to tell her more about my hair. Again, I say 'listen babe, it's not all about you' and walk away.

By this time her emotions were about as wet as can be so she GRABS me and starts making out with me.

Again, I push her away.

See, I didn't just go uneedy for her. I went uneedy as a person. I don't need to stoop down to her level.

It took patience, not mind games or anything like that.

So yes, it is possible. But it's not a get rich quick scheme.
Great story! Exactly the sort of **** we all need to hear. :up:

drf408

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good post. I believe this is why I crashed and burned with the last girl I liked very recently. I have deleted contact info and have moved on but it is still so frustrating as I completely had her where I wanted her:) I agree with the poster who said "how much she tolerates depends on how much she likes you. But it goes beyond that, I've noticed that girls who are more recently single are usually much quicker to perceive a guy as being needy (often completely wrong) but if a girl is in the frame of mind that she would like to date someone, your actions are perceived completely different. It's trick because you have to show 2 different levels of interest. A lot of it is where the girl is at in her life and we really can't see that not just the "game" we put out.

PS79

Don Juan
Reaction score
"How much she tolerates depends on how much she likes you"

...that's a great way to put it.

I really don't know if she likes me.... But if I told her I wanted nothing to do with her anymore..she would want to know why and then justify it if it was something she did wrong...

If I text her something funny or banter a little bit..she'll reply. But if I sent her something too sexual or saracastically asked her out...she would completely ignore. I think the word "date" freaks her out cause its planned out and not spontaneous...

She'll talk to me if I initiate it but I have no reason to contact her at this point unless I wanted to banter with her a little bit....

Texting can never replace the face-to-face meeting

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PS79 said:
The reason I'm asking is again I've been sarcastically asking this girl out on dates and being flirty with her ignoring my texts......knowing that she's in a relationship.

Why are you asking a girl out who's already in a relationship and sleeping with a guy? Of course she would ignore your texts, I would too. You should find a girl who's available and likes to spend time with you.

I've called her out in a funny way for ignoring them. I may have come across as needy but I wasn't at all. It was sarcasm....and I did apologize to her if it came across the wrong way...

Translation: "I know you have a boyfriend who you let inside of you, but I'm busting you for ignoring my texts because when you ignore me, my delicate ego gets hurt so I have to call you out to make myself feel better." Dude you shouldn't even be talking to this girl.

Again the background, we know each other well... I asked her out but she got back with her boyfriend. It was just bad timing and again she is still emotionally attached to the guy. Now she is broken up with him again... and I'm letting this one go for a longgg time.

We still talk but from now on I will not initiate it....
Good.

E

Energizer

PS79 said:
She'll talk to me if I initiate it but I have no reason to contact her at this point unless I wanted to banter with her a little bit....
You're wasting your time. Instead of messing around with women who are taken and who aren't interested in you, mess around with women who are single and are interested in you.

Reaction score
PS79 said:
Once you act Needy towards a girl...is it ball game over with that girl?? Yes, I understand you move on but....

No chance in hell in the future? No comeback or redemption?
I wouldn't say that but why would you even want to act needy? Are you a needy type? Are you one of those slimy creepy needy type of guys that turn women off?

If so why haven't you learned to become a better man?

PS79

Don Juan
Reaction score
No I may have come across as needy from her perspective but I wasn't at all.....trust me. I know her long enough where I didn't have to do that... I can tease and be playful with her and that's why the ignoring texts was odd at times...she'll usually respond to it and just tell me to shutup

Someone made a good post about it...it all depends on where the girl is in her life....

She just got dumped twice in a one month span by the same guy...I kind of fell in between but she went back to him. For all I know she's dumb enough to go back to him a third time... I wouldn't be surprised.

She may have never been interested and I may have just been a self-esteem boost for her.