Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Once I get the girl its all good...

GGotgame?

New Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
NC ...... ...... Total Girls: 7
What up I'm a n00b, in need of advice.

Alright a little back ground. I'm 22 social and not bad looking. After I go out on a date with a girl or what ever its all good. I have that point down. I have even had some of the last couple of girls tell me that I was their best **** ever/ become obssed with me.

This is the hard part. Just going up to them and getting their number. I know all about not giving away your game, don't puppy dog, and all that. But I just can't get it. Most of the girls I get hook up with me, not me hooking up with them. Most of my friends will have multiple girl friends, all good looking. I see them in action but it doesn't seem to work for me. I know alot of the places I got out to are real snobby, but still.:confused:
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by GGotgame?
I can't get a girls number for the life of me...
First thing you need to do is practice approaching a girl and starting a conversation, then worry about the number later. If you're having trouble doing the first part, start off by saying hi to girls at the mall or something. Go into a clothing store and strike up a conversation with one of the hotties about a shirt you like, or pants, etc. Ask her for her opinion (girls love this). The more you practice this, the less your fear of approaching girls will be.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

GGotgame?

New Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
NC ...... ...... Total Girls: 7
Most of the time I will say somthing funny to strike up a conversation. Some times its hard to do especially if I try. But most of the time I can. The weird part is that I will talk to a girl, she asks alot about me, then I will say that we should hang out some time, and I always get "Maybe I'll see you around". DOH!!!
 

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by GGotgame?
Most of the time I will say somthing funny to strike up a conversation. Some times its hard to do especially if I try. But most of the time I can. The weird part is that I will talk to a girl, she asks alot about me, then I will say that we should hang out some time, and I always get "Maybe I'll see you around". DOH!!!
Once, you say this say "Hey, you wouldn't have a e-mail address?"...If she says yes tell her to write it down, if no then make a joke out of it. Then ask for her number if she already said yes then ask her to write it below and if no then ask her for it.
 
Top