"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

on when to call - first few dates.

atlantis

New Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2003
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Hi all, happy new year :)


I guess timing isn't that crucial, as long as it doesn't reflects you're desperate and as long as you do it right.. but anyway, I come to think about it quite a lot - too much I guess, so I would like to address this point.

This is what I do:

1. In order to set up the first date - when calling for the first time:

If you feel her interest level is relatively low -- below 50% when she's giving you the # - I'd wait 2 days.

Otherwise, anywhere up to a week.


2. After a good first date - without physical:

I'd call her 2-3 days after, checking how things're going on her side, telling her that you have to busy today or something similar, then ask what's you're up to on .. <tomorrow, etc>?


3. After a good first date - with physical:

Now this might sound bizzare ..... I'd call her the next day, blah blah a bit (no more than few minutes anyway), but do not ask her to do something - but ask what she's up to somewhere 2-3 days after.

At any rate, I'd call her. Why? I guess it might be somewhat insulting to her if I won't. Is it only me to feel that way, BTW? :)

Does anyone agree or disagree with my distinguishing and handling differently cases 2 and 3?

Will be glad to hear your comments about this one.


atlantis.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top