"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

On the Dancefloor

sandinista

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2003
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
OK. I go clubbing fairly regualry. I love dancing and i think i've developed into a really good one.

Now, when i'm on the dancefloor i see guys dancing with women, & they're always going to their ear and saying something, the girl laughs, she says something back, etc.

Now, if i'm dancing with a girl i've usually already talked with her for a while. When we finally get up and dance.. i can't think of anything to say. I've even had them put their to ear towards my mouth expecting me to say something.. and when i don't say anything, they give me a look that says ALL interest in me has vanished.

What the hell kinds of things do you say while on the dancefloor?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Owned

New Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Bull**** like you would do everywhere else....

In the dancefloor = regular pickup except with body movement..
 

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
"was that your foot?"
"damn girl you can move like that?"
"SOLD"
"Shake it Like a Polaroid Picture" or "shake it like a Salt Shaker"
"come here and do that"
"I know moracas that can't shake that good"
"was your mama a rattle snake, cause you can shake that tail"


Look I am being stupid and throwing them out there, but it is like anything else have fun, and keep her laughing while letting her know the Sexual Ritual known as Dancing is working.

Remember you can be a good dancer but when you do it alone.... it is like masturbating. Dancing is Dry fu***ng to music. Simple dance like you would f***.
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by zerocelcius
"was that your foot?"
"was your mama a rattle snake, cause you can shake that tail"
HAHA that's funny :D
 

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
dancing

I fukcing hate dancing I always feel stupid. I don't lack rythm per se but it just looks so stupid when I watch others so I avoid it like the plague.

If you have the guts to do it, good on you, wish I did but just don't.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Re: dancing

Originally posted by Sart
I fukcing hate dancing I always feel stupid. I don't lack rythm per se but it just looks so stupid when I watch others so I avoid it like the plague.

If you have the guts to do it, good on you, wish I did but just don't.
Time for some dance classes.

Also, watch the music video "Weapon of Choice".
 

sandinista

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2003
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the replies. But.. i dunno.
Saying "yeah, shake it like a poleroid" just isn't.. me. I'd feel stupid saying that.

any other suggestions?
My mind is always at a complete blank when i'm in this situation.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I never have serious conversations on the dance floor. When you're out there with a woman it's your chance to see if there's any physical chemistry between you, IT'S KINO TIME! Whatever I say on the dancefloor is geared toward c/f and getting the woman to feel even more comfortable with me. Understand that we had already chatted at the bar or somewhere else before we got onto the dancefloor.

Yeah, I'll toss out lines like "Alright, now let me check you from the back," or take her by the hips and say "you're a little off beat, here let me help you" yeah, it's corny but if you are a good dancer they will more times than not go along with it.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Dancing is a great way to connect with women (not grinding). If you are a good dancer, you shouldn't have to speak a single word. Stay with her a few songs and then signal for her to sit down with you afterwards to talk.
 

bfl

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2002
Messages
642
Reaction score
1
man on the dancefloor come on now, let me tell you that all them men u see talking to females on their ear, think about it do you think that u can hold a conversation while u are dancing?... all that they are saying to them is straight up bs plain and simple bs just to make them laugh and show some interest and whatnot.

Me personally im a very good dancer and normally i dont talk while dancing neither do they cause we are both concentrated in dancing and in how good we dance etc... but every couple of songs ill just dance a lil bit lighter and talk to the girl and just say, some bs like, " i see that u like to dance this song" or "dam u move good girl" "dont hurt yourself now" (works very good when u are grinding on a girl and she is backing it up on you)

but for me this things come naturally, those are a few of them though, wateva u do dont say the samething twice to the same girl for the rest of the night just once.
 

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Originally posted by bfl
man on the dancefloor come on now, let me tell you that all them men u see talking to females on their ear, think about it do you think that u can hold a conversation while u are dancing?... all that they are saying to them is straight up bs plain and simple bs just to make them laugh and show some interest and whatnot.

Me personally im a very good dancer and normally i dont talk while dancing neither do they cause we are both concentrated in dancing and in how good we dance etc... but every couple of songs ill just dance a lil bit lighter and talk to the girl and just say, some bs like, " i see that u like to dance this song" or "dam u move good girl" "dont hurt yourself now" (works very good when u are grinding on a girl and she is backing it up on you)

but for me this things come naturally, those are a few of them though, wateva u do dont say the samething twice to the same girl for the rest of the night just once.
Exactly! Keep at it, playa :D
 
Top