Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On My Purpose

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So there was a thread on what "purpose" meant a little while ago, but it doesn't seem like a conclusion was reached. Guys in online spaces like this used to tell me to "get on your purpose." Now that I am on my purpose and starting an apprenticeship soon, well what now? Am I not on my purpose? Because even despite the fact I am doing something that will soon change my life, I'm still not desired by any of the women I know, and still don't have an approach style that works. Sure, I will make more money and do better for myself, but I'm not sure how this helps me besides getting with girls who want me to pay their bills.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you love what you're going to be doing, give it some time

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being on your purpose can and will go as deep as you let it .

You connect it to women and with that to immediate results with them. I'd rather commect purpose to the exact meaning of the word. A goal. A vision. A path to clear.

If women treat you like you're invisible you probably are. So you have TONS of work to do so you can attempt to enter first the top 30% of men, and gradually improve, work put ,invest and meditate your way into the top 20/15. By that time lets have this conversation again and see how you speak about your own visibility towards women..

This job can be the start of the best version of yourself. Men underestimate the basic. Flipping burgers tomorrow can be the best decision you've made 5 years down the road. When you DO manage to understand the game and be around (hot) women on a regular, you'll benefit from the fact you were ALREADY on your purpose and you understood that the rule of thumb is first put in the work and THEN reap the rewards.

I am also starting as an apprentice

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As with all these advices, they're not necessarily quick one size fits all types of fixes.

A nofap isn't about "women smelling the surplus of unused semen oozing out of your ears" but about self control, so you can (FINALLY) benefit from the TRUE abundance mindset and not come across as desperate all the damm time.

No contact isn't about her missing you but about YOU moving on. Byproduct might be she comes back and you actually improved.

And this one, purpose is about you carrying yourself in a way that's attractive or even irresistible. Your purpose is your happiness, thus you dont EVER need women to make or break your happiness.

If you are also starting as a appratence I will be bold and conclude you(like me) can make a 5 year plan and see what things look like by then. Your literally stealing from your self by not being on your purpose and creating your best version. So many finer things in life are not available now while they are within reach IF you go amd STAY on your purpose.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As with all these advices, they're not necessarily quick one size fits all types of fixes.

A nofap isn't about "women smelling the surplus of unused semen oozing out of your ears" but about self control, so you can (FINALLY) benefit from the TRUE abundance mindset and not come across as desperate all the damm
I’ve found the benefit of Nofap to be it motivates me to go out and meet women. And to escalate with more assurance.

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
'Purpose' is just a phrase that is or was used to describe the state of being that sets in when you do something in which you are capable, confident, optimistic, driven, and so on.

However, the causal relationship to success with women is NOT from being on purpose, it is from this state.
Being on your purpose does not mean you are in that state.

Being in that state should mean you are 'on purpose', and not burdened by too heavy problems. And 'being on purpose' is just living life and following your true goals and inherent motivations.

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So there was a thread on what "purpose" meant a little while ago, but it doesn't seem like a conclusion was reached. Guys in online spaces like this used to tell me to "get on your purpose." Now that I am on my purpose and starting an apprenticeship soon, well what now? Am I not on my purpose? Because even despite the fact I am doing something that will soon change my life, I'm still not desired by any of the women I know, and still don't have an approach style that works. Sure, I will make more money and do better for myself, but I'm not sure how this helps me besides getting with girls who want me to pay their bills.
You should be on your purpose and improve for yourself, not for the women.

A woman does not know what path has a man taken, and after a certain point, self improvement does not bring benefits to dating.

For example - Rich Cooper, one of the top red pill guys used to charge 1000 dollars (in a recent podcast another red piller said it was 2k now) per hour of consultations and used to drive a McLaren 720s 3-4 years ago. However, he was/is dating a single mom his age (47-48 years old). I think that he is a smart man, has good advice and was one of the first red pill podcasters that I have listened to.

By most definitions, he is a high value male, but he is not dating the hot 20-something women that all RP podcasters are saying that every man should only deal with.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Maybe what im about to say is completely unrelated. Im just thinking out loud.

Sometimes when Im playing video games, especially when playing online against real people (like Fall Guys), Im "In The Zone". Everything else ceases to exist for a brief period. Im like a f0cking machine. Every move, every jump, every action is calculated and perfectly executed. Its like Goku´s Ultra Instinct. And Bam! Suddenly Im holding that sweet, sweet Crown.

Maybe "being on your purpose" is kind of like being "In The Zone", but not in a video game, in real life. How do guys get a SNL? In part for multiple factors like timing and location, but in part because thet were "In The Zone". Most new lays guys get were in part because they were "In The Zone". We talk a lot about frame. Why do guys lose frame? They were not In The Zone.

Sometimes you can do everything right and still not get the lay. But you will still feel you did everything right, just next.

Last edited:

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, the whole "be on your purpose" thing is bullsh!t.

Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with being on your purpose; but it has very little to do with whether or not you can/will attract women.

I remember when I was first introduced to the mansosphere and was following AMS, and being on your purpose was a central part of his message.

Then, after I began my cold approaching journey, I realized that the choosing signals that I received from women along with my success out in the field, that those successes had NOTHING to do with me being on my purpose (excluding my purpose of getting women).

If you want to attract women, make yourself attractive.

Hit the weights, build muscle, and cold approach.

Your purpose in life should be financial prosperity, good health, mental stability, and getting closer to Christ (yeah, I said it).

And you should thrive to achieve those things, with or without women chasing after you.

And even if you do achieve those things, they more than likely still won't be chasing after you.