Ded_Skin_Mask13
Banned
What are some good comments you guys say to a woman when you find her hair to be very beautiful?, besides "you're hair's pretty" or something
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Obviously you havent if you need help with something easy as this. Tell her you like her hair or its really nice. Its not that hard.Originally posted by Ded_Skin_Mask13
I take it you dudes never have complimented a girl on her hair?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Terrible; I'd advise against it unless it's a definite C&F comment which you know will be received well. Odd (and wrong) comments in a foreign language can make you look silly if you're not careful.Originally posted by Ded_Skin_Mask13
HA! That's pretty cool! I'm gonna say something in German or something. How does "Ich Bin Gut" sound?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Oh, God: please don't.Originally posted by Ded_Skin_Mask13
HA! That's pretty cool! I'm gonna say something in German or something. How does "Ich Bin Gut" sound?
On second thought, don'tOriginally said by Ace Ventura, Pet Detective
Falls ich in fünf Minuten nicht zurück sein sollte, warten Sie einfach ein bisschen länger!
I still hate French, though.Originially written by Friedrich Nietzsche in Jenseits von Gut und Böse
Das züchtigste Wort, das ich gehört habe: "Dans le véritable amour c'est l'âme, qui enveloppe le corps"
"The most chaste* expression I have ever heard: 'In true love it is the soul that envelops* the body.'"