Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On Girls' hair.

Reaction score
What are some good comments you guys say to a woman when you find her hair to be very beautiful?, besides "you're hair's pretty" or something

Reaction score
I take it you dudes never have complimented a girl on her hair?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ded_Skin_Mask13
I take it you dudes never have complimented a girl on her hair?
Obviously you havent if you need help with something easy as this. Tell her you like her hair or its really nice. Its not that hard.

Reaction score
Obviously I have, I just wanted to know if you guys used variation

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would normally say silky hair.
I don't describe hair that much. Hairs to common here's some of my favs.

Callipigyan Ass (Beautiful shpaely ass) Girls tend ot like it
Femme Fatali (Irrisistably beautiful women)
Da Belleza Fa ma Mia Callizoninio di Coure (Italian ofr- Your beauty makes my heart flutter) THis one really gets them. They do a lil flirty giggle.

Girls like stuff they can't understand. Why. Eveyrone knows your beautiful. How many guys come up to women and tell them a lil latin

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres tons of Latin-English Latin whatever sites heres a quick one. Go to yahoo and search if you want a specific language

http://www.freetranslation.com/

Pronounciation. Who cares. will she ever know how ell its spoken?
Just make sure it flows and has the correct accent. BEsides that It dosn't even matter what words you have.

Reaction score
HA! That's pretty cool! I'm gonna say something in German or something. How does "Ich Bin Gut" sound?

Draguignan

Don Juan
Reaction score
HA! That's pretty cool! I'm gonna say something in German or something. How does "Ich Bin Gut" sound?
Terrible; I'd advise against it unless it's a definite C&F comment which you know will be received well. Odd (and wrong) comments in a foreign language can make you look silly if you're not careful.

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
EYah forigiegn languages are sorta hard to pull off. YOu have to use them in a good timing and make sure they know what it means. Meaning you should know them but only use them if the times right. Thas how most of my sayings and phrases are.

I odn't know about neg hits though. I don't use them to much so i'm not gonna refer. I've always thought of other languages as romantic... SO it would be sorta wierd to hear an insult but then again. YOu Stronzo(JAckass in Italian). See how it works and report back.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the girls at work dyed her hair black, so I went up to her and was like "Ohhhhh, I'm glad you finally realized the best hair color was black." with a grin (my hair is naturally black, I have some blonde tips). She liked that comment :D

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"La sua bellezza è come una stella nel cielo, brillare per l'eternità." == "Your beauty is like a star in the sky, shining for eternity."

LOL some kind of BS like that will make em feel real good.

My dad is a real don juan, i see him doing this all the time. Heis very cleve.r

sor y for my tiyping

i am a bit intoxicateddd

PEACE!@

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bitte, sag's nicht...

Oh, God: please don't.

I'd wager I speak a bit more German than you do, and I can tell you right now that "I am well" just ain't gonna cut it :)

...Not to mention that English speakers just cannot seem to pull off the German "ch" sounds without an inordinate amount of training. [NOTE: It's spelled "ich" and not "ick" for a reason! "Ich" is not pronounced "ick". - VN]

If you want something "good" to say, try...
Originally said by Ace Ventura, Pet Detective
Falls ich in fünf Minuten nicht zurück sein sollte, warten Sie einfach ein bisschen länger!
On second thought, don't ;)

Germain ain't a Romance Language for nothin': it just doesn't sound romantic. Even Goethe had trouble making it sound good.

But Nietzsche had it right when he said
Originially written by Friedrich Nietzsche in Jenseits von Gut und Böse
Das züchtigste Wort, das ich gehört habe: "Dans le véritable amour c'est l'âme, qui enveloppe le corps"

"The most chaste* expression I have ever heard: 'In true love it is the soul that envelops* the body.'"
I still hate French, though. :D

* These translations I don't think are very good. While correct, they don't seem to accomplish the same feeling that the original German and French do. Oh well...

EDIT: Von Neuen = pwnd~ You're right: that isn't from Zarathustra. By bad ;)

Last edited:

Draguignan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, VN, it's cool to a have a German-speaking moderator. Just one slight correction, if I may: your Nietzsche quote is from Jenseits von Gut und Böse. My English translation (Hollingdale) actually contains the original French; but the German is obviously translated.

Ded_Skin_Mask13, if you're going to say something in a foreign language, I'd go with a chic (yet reasonably obscure) quotation, which you can then explain. Sophistication is good.