Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On Donald Sterling....

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this guy is banging this hideous woman, i'd rate her as a HB4. If I met a girl like that i'd hit it just because she was fit but her look really is borderline offensive to me. Regardless, I think there are lessons to be learned here that would benefit our game.

From reading a bit of the transcript he was kinda baited into the whole thing in my opinion. Surprised he didn't see it coming.

Point #1
Control your emotions. This is critical as a man. Just because your FWB takes a pic with Magic Johnson you can't go all jealous schoolgirl crying and moaning every obscenity you can conjure up. Emotions are for those closest to you, not some slore you are banging. You must set yourself above the women you are with. Does a father talk to his daughter like that? That's the right attitude you need to have. The aloof father figure.

Point #2
Have standards and set boundaries. A low quality woman will bring you down with her in one way or another. $luts need to be kept in their place. You can't let them in, you can't be honest or speak frankly with them if you don't trust them. It's easy to catch oneitis for a woman that's banging you, but ask yourself does she really deserve your respect and attention because of sex? As men we must have standards and stick to them. We must set boundaries and stick to them. We must pay attention to red flags. Women need to be held accountable for their actions. If Donald had applied some of these things and knocked her off the pedestal he might be 2.5 mil richer today...

Point #3
Women must earn their place in your life. Just because you are laying some female doesn't mean she's "in there". Don't go putting some girl you don't know on the pedestal thinking it's all good. She must EARN the pedestal! No woman is worth you getting all nervous to just talk to her!

When you combine all of these things they will give you a type of stature that will help your game immensely.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#4 Don't be 80. This guy probably sees black people trying to come at him out of his eggs and bacon in the morning, hiding under his bed, in his closet. Who knows how many meds he's on?

Agree with your other points.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bigger issue is he's MARRIED. His wife MAY have let him have his TOYS as long as they didn't become PUBLIC knowledge and embarrass her.... He could be poorer by HALF....real soon

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never expect a girl you're only banging to keep anything a secret. Always imagine you're not just telling her, you're telling everybody she knows.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the words of Marion Berry "***** set me up!" But about the wife...

sodbuster said:
The bigger issue is he's MARRIED. His wife MAY have let him have his TOYS as long as they didn't become PUBLIC knowledge and embarrass her.... He could be poorer by HALF....real soon
Stick and Stay is bound to pay. God I love Cardone.
http://youtu.be/EDYas_ovuc8?t=2m7s

He's "estranged" from his wife according to her. First she comes out against him.
http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/27/shelly-sterling-donald-sterling-racist-statement-clippers/

Estranged? Yah about that. She's about to get those cash and prizes she's been waiting on.
http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/27/shelly-sterling-donald-sterling-racist-statement-clippers/

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
Never expect a girl you're only banging to keep anything a secret. Always imagine you're not just telling her, you're telling everybody she knows.
Unless, of course, she's naked and strapped to the bed with bondage tape (on her own submission of course). Then tell her whatever the fvck you want :up:

EDIT: just make sure she doesn't have her phone on "record". ****, you know, actually, nothing you can do, nevermind. World's going to $hit.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Unless, of course, she's naked and strapped to the bed with bondage tape (on her own submission of course). Then tell her whatever the fvck you want :up:

EDIT: just make sure she doesn't have her phone on "record". ****, you know, actually, nothing you can do, nevermind. World's going to $hit.
I guess you didn't see the movie, "Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" A girl who was on public assistance went to see her "adviser" who was the guy in charge of your family fortune. He tied her to the bed, raped her. But since she expected him to do that, and had hidden a camera in her backpack, she ended up blackmailing the crap out of him.

The only defense is one of those devices from Men in Black to make her forget everything you just told her.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
I guess you didn't see the movie, "Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" A girl who was on public assistance went to see her "adviser" who was the guy in charge of your family fortune. He tied her to the bed, raped her. But since she expected him to do that, and had hidden a camera in her backpack, she ended up blackmailing the crap out of him.
I did see the movie, and, believe it or not, I thought about it when making my last post. There's a big difference here though, you know what it is taiyuu.

That girl didn't want it.....not from that guy anyways. She did from the next guy though....and she didn't record anything with him.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it was 2.5 mill, not 250? Holy C if it's 250!

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
The guy was railroaded but still he's worth 5x's as much as the NBA's 2.5m dollar fine. What a bunch of freaking hypocrites. The NBA is so corrupt. Magic Johnson gets AIDS and gets to be a hero; Donald Sterling says a few innocuous things about blacks and he gets banned for life.
Well. I'm black and I found his statements to be disgusting. So...if she was hanging around people like me that would hurt his status? Wow. That's nice. I suppose I should start sagging my pants, listening to rap and being a thug since it doesn't matter what I do, being black automatically makes me less of a good person.

As for Magic Johnson, I'm sure that if you beat cancer your friends and family would feel pretty happy about it. Magic has a much larger network fans who love him, so they kinda want him to stick around. He's a pretty good guy aside from having AIDS. Seriously, the guy is the Tom Hanks of basketball. He's universally loved and a decent businessman. Unless Magic was behind setting this guy up, I'll have to disagree with you there. I like the guy and I don't even watch basketball. I think if it was Dennis "North Korea" Rodman it might have been a different story.

As for being railroaded. Fvck yes. I agree with you there. Follow the money. I would love to see who gets what behind all of this. She set him up but why? Was he cutting her off financially? Did she try to extort money out of him? Is she doing on behalf of others who want to buy the franchise? The money and ownership will tell.

Listen, we all have things that aren't politically correct that we believe. I've never met a person who eventually doesn't. Even some of the nicest people I know have said some horrible things about this group or that group. It's how humans are. If you insult whole groups of people, don't expect them to like it.
But you can't be stupid and go around people who you shouldn't be trusting and speaking your mind. I personally have some thoughts about gender relations that aren't mainstream and that I won't be sharing with anyone in real life because I know how the masses think. It would be stupid for me to let that be a target on my back for some golddigging slore to use against me. This is the lesson I take away from this.

Bill Burr said it best. There's an epidemic of gold digging hores.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0gaYyNk7QA

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
As for being railroaded. Fvck yes. I agree with you there. Follow the money. I would love to see who gets what behind all of this. She set him up but why?
I read his family were suing her and she was retaliating to that somewhere, forgot where, anyone else see that?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
The guy was railroaded but still he's worth 5x's as much as the NBA's 2.5m dollar fine. What a bunch of freaking hypocrites. The NBA is so corrupt. Magic Johnson gets AIDS and gets to be a hero; Donald Sterling says a few innocuous things about blacks and he gets banned for life.
The guy did say some atrocities but WTF he was super baited into saying those things. If a female i'm playing the sugar daddy for starts hanging out with, maybe dating, my employees for my company that I own. I might say the same things about them even if I don't have anything against them or their race. It's disrespectful for anyone that works for him to be hanging out with his female, and for her to be seen with the players he pays. It makes him look bad. And i'm willing to bet she is laying at least some of those guys.

How racist can the guy be if he loves the NBA? So much so that he decided to buy a friggin sports team. This dude put his money where his mouth is, and secretly he hates everyone he is betting on? How racist can he be if he has a half black girlfriend? He bought her a house and two Bentlys and he secretly hates her race? I don't think so... dude was just upset and snapped on his female in bad taste.

I don't feel sorry for the guy at all but he's just had one of his single most lowest moment in his life put out there and used to judge his character by. Because believe you me nothing can piss a guy off more than seeing your woman that you support basically dating your employees in front of you.

And the NBA does a quick 4 day investigation over the weekend and kicks the guy out?

Thats wrong man. He deserves his day in court at least.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
indeed

First thing he said was, "I don't care if you sleep with them."

Which sounds like he was being cuckolded.

How racist can he be if he hired Elgin Baylor as his GM and Doc Rivers as his head coach?

Those are management positions he could have filled with qualified white candidates if he was really that racist.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it was up to me people wouldn't be fired for something they are illegally recorded saying in private. Although the NBA is certainly within it's rights to do so due to conduct unbecoming.

If anything the fact that he's a SLUMLORD who has DISCRIMINATED against black people in housing in the past should get him banned not private comments. To me racism isn't racism unless there is the power to discriminate in your actions. Comments like these are simply prejudice.

Also, I guess I'm a little different than most in that I work with older people as a nurse. I talk to them all the time. Give most 75+ year old man or woman 100 hours and they will say something racially discriminatory about someone. This just wasn't that shocking to me. Just an angry guy ranting and trying to make his presumably cheating girlfriend feel bad by making obnoxious comments.

Also I find it telling that the fact he was cheating on his wife openly is considered less horrible than these comments. It's clear who is first among equals in America today.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a grandfather who is 77 years old. Ask him, hey Don how do you feel about white people? "**** em" lol.

you almost can't take anyone over 70 seriously when it comes to race relations. you just laugh at them and pat them on the head and laugh at them when they say something funny

but he owns an NBA team, and there's stuff you can't do when you own an NBA team

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
come on brad. he has a black coach, his team is all black outside of 2 players, half the people in the arena are black, the league is 78% african american. WTF is the NBA supposed to do?

I can tell you this. Had the NBA not done anything about him, I would have never watched another NBA game again. they HAD to do that just to show that this type o behavior is not tolerated. My wife asked me about this Saturday and I told her if Played for the clippers, I would not have played sunday. I am not playing for an owner who thinks of me as a second class citizen, money be dammed. somethings are more important than money. To me at least.

Then you have all these companies who sponsor with the clippers. Mercedes, hotels, state farm, if I'm state farm do I really want my company logo next to the clippers brand owned by the racist owner who doesn't like black people? All week long everyone is calling the owner a racist, the you look up and your corporate logo is right there next to the clipper brand. That's not acceptable.

And it's not even because he's white, it's because he's the OWNER OF THE LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS. There is **** I can't do as a business owner that my employees can do. If I'm single I can't just freaking hit on my female employees (if I Had any) that's sexual harassment versus a normal 30 year old dude at work just trying to get a date.

As a business owner, everything you do, reflects on you and the brand you represent.

The fact that he said the comments in private are of little consequence to the fact that they were made public. Doesn't matter where they were made, they were made. To a side piece no less. WTF did you think was going to happen lol (not you, donald sterling)

I'm not outraged, nor am I naive enough to think that there aren't racists in america. I was born in a county that was named after the town the KKK was founded in (Pulaski County, Arkansas) for crying out loud. I'm not naive enough to think that there are not people I know, rather in business or in my personal life, that think less of me becuase of the color of my skin. But do you think that I would give a **** for one second if I Found out how they felt, if they said the comments publicly or privately? They were said, that's all that matters. I am not one to play the race card, at all, all I ask is that you treat me based on my merits as you would anyone else, and DS is not giving people that opportunity without forming opinions of them.

My point being, the NBA as a whole can't look it's fan base, or it's players in the face and act like nothing happened. DS put them in a corner.

I agree with the suspension, though I am not sure bout the forced to sell thing.. I would let that play out. But he should be banned from the NBA, which he is. That's really all they could do.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I listened to the whole recording. It was bad but it was not as bad as the media made it out to be. His point was that it was embarrassing to him for his gf to put the bl@k guys she is fu**** on instagram. He was saying dont make him look like a fool. He explicitly said she can f*** them, but just dont make him look bad by disrespecting him.

I am not excusing his behavior. Im sure he is a bigot. But his comments were not really very racist. His whole point was do what you want but do it in private. Dont put it on the internet for the world to see. I can understand his sentiment. In his mind if his gf is taking pics with 6 ft muscle bound black guy athletes then she is prob fu****g them.

Its like the website hot chicks with douche bags. You wouldnt want your gf to be taking pics with muscle bound guidos in the club. Lets be honest muscular black athletes and guido type dudes have a attractiveness about them that party chicks like. Sooo most likely if you girl is taking pics with them in the club she is prob smash*** one of them. You wouldnt want her to rub it in your face. So you tell the h*e to not put it online for the world to see.

Again, he is a racist bigot on some level and should be treated as such. But the main point of his argument i kinda understand.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sterling had other racist actions in his past through shady contract deals that excluded minorities. His past is waay more racist than this recording. He is being punished for that stuff. This was just the nail in the coffin.