Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OMG My New La Petite Salope arrived!!!

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Must've cost you a pretty penny!

I LOVE some of the dresses they have at VS. They are super cute and sexy.

I can't wait for the summer to arrive.

And yah Iqqi, do post a pic!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Six Hours Later

I posted this to be funny. :)

I really did get the Petite Salope dress in the mail today, and I really AM excited. It was right after I had read Lishy's responses on her thread, you know, some more of those "OMG its a girl asking for advice, and we are responding, what is the world coming to?!"

Ten minutes later I was trying on the dress, and about to call my friend (girl duh), and do the excited girly thing, when I noticed my sosuave forum beckoning from my computer screen. Took me 30 seconds of picturing the reactions to a thread like this, where I blubbered in the way only an excited girl can, about fashion.

Haha.

However, not ONE nasty AW accusation or kill the girl and burn the dress comment yet!

I think I am... proud!

Thanks for sharing in my excitement in such a tolerant way!

And for those of you wondering. If there was a female equivalent of sosuave, in their anything else section, there'd be threads like THIS one.

The dress looks more than amazing on. ;)

On a side note, back to more testosterone friendly topics, I am watching Behind Enemy Lines for the first time ever, and it is fvcking GREAT! Run, Owen, run!

Reaction score
Hey, dudes want their babes to be sexy, so your dress thread gives them ideas hence a contribution to the quest to be a Don Jaun...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EricInTheHouse said:
Hey, dudes want their babes to be sexy,
Sexy starts with a woman working out on a weekly basis, eating right and taking care of her hair and skin.

Ain't no dress going to help if a woman doesn't have those areas covered. After all that dress has to come off sometimes eventually.....