wow im so retarded today
i was on my way home from the skatepark, I noticed there was this a 8 asian chick. My attempt to bumped into her from earlier at the skatepark didn't work so after she left, I was like oh crap theres goes another one.
So I decided to leave because it was getting dark, then I saw her a blocks down (not looking directly at her), she saw me, for some reason it looks was like she was avoiding me. She went behind this wall, she started skateboarding (she was walking)... I was walking by her then she just keep on skating... I was gonna say "hi" but I chicken out again... she probably thought I was gonna talk to her so she had to get away
good thing i didn't approach her at the skatepark, i would've got a nasty ending and wouldn't go back to that skatepark again haha
i was on my way home from the skatepark, I noticed there was this a 8 asian chick. My attempt to bumped into her from earlier at the skatepark didn't work so after she left, I was like oh crap theres goes another one.
So I decided to leave because it was getting dark, then I saw her a blocks down (not looking directly at her), she saw me, for some reason it looks was like she was avoiding me. She went behind this wall, she started skateboarding (she was walking)... I was walking by her then she just keep on skating... I was gonna say "hi" but I chicken out again... she probably thought I was gonna talk to her so she had to get away
good thing i didn't approach her at the skatepark, i would've got a nasty ending and wouldn't go back to that skatepark again haha